Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evil Dr. Avery Drugs Engaged Virgin and Takes Her Down the Rabbit Hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

LedIntoTemptation

Planetoid
The Evil Doctor Avery Roleplay

An innocent young virgin who has committed to purity to her fiance prepares for her wedding. She schedules an appointment with Dr. Avery who she has known since she was a little girl. The pre-marriage examination becomes a chance for the evil doctor to inject the innocent bride-to-be with a hypnotic drug that makes her vulnerable to suggestion. Dr. Avery is going to make sure this pure faithful virgin descends into the depths of depravity that pushes her limits. He will also make sure she has no more interest in her fiance.

The hypnotic drug is not something that turns a patient into a helpless bimbo. Rather, Dr. Avery slowly plants suggestions that have our young protagonist starting to view her fiance differently. All of a sudden minor annoying habits become grating and unbearable. She begins to evaluate him differently emotionally, physically, and sexually.

The doctor does not want to destroy her personality or belief, rather he wants to have her slowly corrupted so that she engages in acts she would have thought offensive and unappealing. The key is that her changes occur naturally over a prolonged RP that has her changing so subtly that those who know her believe the changes are natural.

Her values, such as fidelity, chastity, commitment will slowly deteriorate. While she will become committed to using the power of her feminity rather than the power of her faith. Her descent down the rabbit hole will be gradual.

I am also happy to modify this to fit the tastes and preferences of my partner.

If anyone is interested I am looking for partners. PM me if you are interested or want to explore another fantasy.

LedIntoTemptation said:
The Evil Doctor Avery Roleplay

An innocent young virgin who has committed to purity to her fiance prepares for her wedding. She schedules an appointment with Dr. Avery who she has known since she was a little girl. The pre-marriage examination becomes a chance for the evil doctor to inject the innocent bride-to-be with a hypnotic drug that makes her vulnerable to suggestion. Dr. Avery is going to make sure this pure faithful virgin descends into the depths of depravity that pushes her limits. He will also make sure she has no more interest in her fiance.

The hypnotic drug is not something that turns a patient into a helpless bimbo. Rather, Dr. Avery slowly plants suggestions that have our young protagonist starting to view her fiance differently. All of a sudden minor annoying habits become grating and unbearable. She begins to evaluate him differently emotionally, physically, and sexually.

The doctor does not want to destroy her personality or belief, rather he wants to have her slowly corrupted so that she engages in acts she would have thought offensive and unappealing. The key is that her changes occur naturally over a prolonged RP that has her changing so subtly that those who know her believe the changes are natural.

Her values, such as fidelity, chastity, commitment will slowly deteriorate. While she will become committed to using the power of her feminity rather than the power of her faith. Her descent down the rabbit hole will be gradual.

I am also happy to modify this to fit the tastes and preferences of my partner.

If anyone is interested I am looking for partners. PM me if you are interested or want to explore another fantasy.
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom