Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandoms, Celebrities, and Originals - Craving Featured Beastiality

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Hi all! I'm looking for someone who roleplays fandoms, celebrities, and original topics. Out of character, I seek a roleplay partner that is patient with me, as I usually have quite a few roleplays on at the same time. This means I may forget certain things you like or dislike, which will make me appear like a jerk. Additionally, someone looking to collaborate and compromise on ideas is essential, as I do not want to be forced into an idea I don't like, nor do I want to be the one doing all the work.

In character, I love roleplays that have a good balance of plot and smut, though some RPs might have more of one or the other. This tends to happen to me with original plots, as I don't normally get enthralled with deep plots in original settings. Fandom plots usually have more or equal amounts of plot than smut, but feel free to ask which way this works for a particular plot or pairing I have listed. I will probably end up making a ons and offs list, unless I see other people on the site using F-List like I do (I haven't had a good look around yet). If you message me before I put up kinks and limits, then I can tell you in PMs what my preferences are.
One thing I will add, is that I love when people can play multiple characters. I love a good plot where it is 1x2, 1x3, etc., as you will find with some pairings listed. Usually I try to make this fair if my partner requests me to, but it is dependent on the wishes of both me and my partner.

CRAVINGS
Below are my biggest cravings. Unless something has a strike through it, then I am happy to do any pairings listed below the cravings menu.

Any celebrity play
Contestant x Celebrity Judge
Barbara Dunkelman
Meg Turney
Ashley Jenkins

Beastiality. I want a RP not focused solely on beastiality, but featuring it. As an example, it could be horse rider x brother, but the horse rider regularly gets fucked by her horses. Also note that's likely not a pairing I'd be interested in.

Tommen's Harem of Conquests
Aliens, Zombies, and Breeding, Oh My!
The Tribal Life for Me - V1
World Wrestling Sexual Entertainment
An Abused Mutant
Bringing the World to Life
Budget Cuts

LEGEND
I thought I better put this here first. Below I will post the various symbols I'll use with my pairings, and what they mean. If multiple of the plot/smut symbols appear, that may mean either the plot I have in mind can go either way, or that I have multiple plots, each with a different plot/smut ratio.
$ - More plot than smut
^ - More smut than plot
& - Even plot and smut (or indecisive)
* - Craving this pairing

FANDOMS!
I am a big fan of fandom RPs, absolutely love them to death. If you come to me with a fandom request of something I have listed, that would be great. When it comes to OCs and Canons, I only RP against people that play canon characters. I play Canons or OCs. When it comes to you playing as an OC in a fandom world, if it is OC x OC, I likely will not be interested. If it is Canon x OC with myself as the Canon, there would need to be some strong convincing...
If I have not listed something, then message me about it and ask. I don't watch anime though (I have a passing knowledge of Pokemon thanks to the games), nor do I watch shows like Doctor Who or Supernatural. Below I will post the fandoms and pairings I have.

HARRY POTTER
OC x Hermione $^
OC x Fleur &
OC x Katie, Alicia, and Angelina $
Harry x Hermione $
Harry x Tonks $
Harry x Hermione and Tonks &
Harry x Fleur &
Harry x Fleur and Gabrielle &
Harry x Katie ^
Harry x Alicia ^
Harry x Angelina ^
Harry x Katie, Alicia, and Angelina ^
Harry x Padma and Parvati &
Neville x Hermione &
Neville x Fleur &
Neville x Katie $
Neville x Alicia $
Neville x Katie, Alicia, and Angelina $
Dumbledore x Hermione ^
Snape x Hermione ^

GAME OF THRONES
OC x Daenerys
Tyrion x Cersei ^
Tyrion x Sansa &
Tyrion x Ygritte $ ***
Tyrion x Missandei $
Tommen x Harem $ ***
Joffrey x Harem $
Stannis x Harem $
Jon x Harem $

WESTWORLD
OC x Delores
Ford x Delores
Bernard x Delores
William x Delores
Logan x Delores
OC x Maeve
William x Maeve
Logan x Maeve
Bernard x Elsie

WWE
Male Wrestlers x Female Wrestlers & *

MARVEL
OC x Kitty Pryde $ *
OC x Black Widow $
OC x Lady Deadpool &

DC
OC x Harley Quinn $
Batman x Harley Quinn $
Batman x Cat Woman ^

DC TV
Flash x Iris &
Flash x Felicity &
Flash x Super Girl &
Arrow x Felicity &
Arrow x Iris &
Arrow x Thea ^
Arrow x Super Girl &
Arrow x Sara Lance &
Diggle x Felicity $

Suicide Squad
OC x Harley Quinn *** $
Deadshot x Harley Quinn *** $
Killer Croc x Harley Quinn *** $

STRANGER THINGS
Note: likely written for the characters and not the plot of the show. Therefore likely school life and such, unless a good plot is given to me.
OC x Nancy
Jonathan x Nancy
Will x Nancy (Aged up)

Saints Row 3 or 4
OC x 'Normal' Shaundi
OC x 'Fun' Shaundi
OC x Both Shaundis
OC x Kinzie
OC x Asha
Oleg x Shaundi
Oleg x Kinzie
Oleg x Asha
Matt x Shaundi
Matt x Kinzie
Matt x Asha
CID x Shaundi - (Note - CID will be in a more human-like body)
CID x Kinzie
CID x Asha

MORTAL KOMBAT 9 or X
Subzero x Kitana
Subzero x Jade
Subzero x Sonya Blade
Raiden x Kitana
Raiden x Jade
Raiden x Sonya Blade
OC x Kitana
OC x Jade
OC x Sonya Blade

CELEBRITIES
As with fandoms, I love celebrity play. This does not mean just using them as face claims; I enjoy roleplaying as an OC (or a celeb with the right plot) against a celebrity. This means their name, age, appearance, and career. If you can portray their personality well, that is a definite bonus. One key thing with most, if not all plots, is I enjoy the celebrity aspect, so they should be famous. Hiding from the press, not wanting to take risks in public, wanting to please their fans. I don't want to see someone play a celebrity that's happy to walk down their street naked. If they become corrupted somehow and then open to doing that, then that is fine.

I will name a few celebrities, the more asterisks (*) next to the celeb, the more I'm craving them. I may use the symbols from the legend for various celebs. If I do not use them for someone, it means I have no specific plot in mind. The celebrities will be put in three sections: Singer, Actress, and Youtube Star.

Singers
Katy Perry &
Nicki Minaj
Jessie J $
Delta Goodrem $
Taylor Swift &
Rihanna &

Actresses
Emilia Clarke &
Natalie Dormer
Sophie Turner ^
Maisie Williams $
Emma Stone *****
Emma Watson *****
Jennifer Lawrence
Mila Kunis
Jenna Fischer
Daisy Ridley ^
Scarlett Johansson

Youtube Stars
Barbara Dunkelman ******** $
Meg Turney ******** $
Ashley Jenkins ******** $
Jenna Marbles

If a symbol has not been used to display that I have a specific plot for them, that only means that we use one of the general celebrity plots I have, and I have a lot of those :)

ORIGINALS
Now, onto the originals! As I mentioned somewhere above, my original plots usually don't interest me as much, unless they involve celebrities or YouTube Stars. I only do modern RPs, although I can be convinced for post-apocalyptic RPs too, but don't count on it. My original plots are usually smut orientated, so I won't put down the smut symbol for this section. If you're wondering about a specific pairing, ask and I'll answer.

INCEST
Son x Mother
Son x Father's Girlfriend
Son x Mother's Girlfriend
Brother x Sister
Cousin x Cousin
Nephew x Aunt

SCHOOL
Student x Teacher
Teacher x Student
Nerd x Cheerleader
Nerd x Popular Girl
New Kid x Cheerleader
New Kid x Popular Girl

BUSINESS AND LIFE
Boss x Employee
Employee x Boss
Employee x Employee
Employee x Client
Client x Employee
Cop x Cop
Cop x Criminal
Criminal x Cop
Victim x Cop
Cop x Victim
Prisoner x Cop
Patient x Nurse
Doctor x Nurse

HOLIDAYS - (When referring to 'kid', the character would be the correct age by forum rules)
Kid x Mrs Claus
Elves x Mrs Clause
Kid's Father x Mrs Claus
Santa x Kid's Mother
Tooth Fairy x Kid's Mother
Tooth Fairy x Kid

CELEBRITY - (Ties into the above celebrity section)
Fan x Celebrity
Bodyguard x Celebrity
Friend x Celebrity
Family Member x Celebrity
Tribal Member x Celebrity *****
Therapist x Celebrity
Foreign Actor x Celebrity *****
Contestant x Celebrity Judge ***

MISC
Room Mate x Room Mate
Neighbour x Neighbour
Babysat x Babysitter
Little Person x Average Height Woman (Can be applied to most pairings)

PLOTS

FANDOMS
GAME OF THRONES
PAIRINGS:
Sandor Clegane x Sansa Stark
Tyrion Lannister x Missandei
OC Sellsword x Daenerys Targaryen

This story starts where Season 6 left off, when Cersei sets fire to King's Landing, killing Margaery Tyrell, among others. But what is Margaery didn't die? What if months prior, she had found an alien amulet that activated when the wildfire wrapped around her body?
She finds herself becoming Queen of a dying alien race, who have come to Westeros to breed with their women. Releasing a toxin that kills and zombifies the male population, the aliens do not expect any resistance.
The story would start with that, and then properly begin three months later, following a group of two and a group of four. The first group is Sandor Clegane and Sansa Stark, the former protecting the latter from the monsters of this land, human and zombie alike. The second group follows Tyrion, Missandei, Daenerys, and an OC sellsword as they sail back to the mainland.

I can give more details to those interested.

PAIRINGS:
Tyrion Lannister x Ygritte

Set in Season 1, the Wildlings have grown bold despite their lack of numbers. Attacking a weak spot in the wall, the Wildlings get through and are quickly defeated. Seeing their numbers fall, a few of the smarter few grab hostages, including Ygritte taking the small Lannister man. The Night's Watch ask to return the hostages for safe passage, and they do, except for Tyrion so then they know they won't be killed while leaving. Ygritte takes her prize and while Tyrion initially wants to return to King's Landing he remembers the bounty Catelyn Stark put on his head, and adjusts to his new life.

PAIRINGS:
Tommen x Cersei, Margaery, Sansa, Ygritte, Arya, Melisandre, Myrcella, Missandei, Daenerys. Girls can be added or removed.

Set in Season 4, Tommen Baratheon has become the new King of the Seven Kingdoms. The youngest king in a long time, people across the land believe they can manipulate the boy for their own needs. But this boy proves to be stronger than they realise, as well as an excellent lover.

Here are all the women and their purpose in the RP.
CERSEI: Tommen's mother. Seeks to protect him from the evil women of this world. Also wishes to ensure he never learns the truth of his birth.
MARGAERY: Tommen's soon-to-be wife. Wishes to use Tommen's position to make herself Queen. Also wishes to save her friend, Sansa, from imprisonment.
SANSA: Captured for the death of Joffrey. Eternally grateful to be let off, she begins to fall for Tommen, like she had with Joffrey. Thankfully he is a better choice.
YGRITTE: Captured and sent to King's Landing by the Night's Watch after the Battle at the Wall, Cersei plans to use her to sway Tommen away from Margaery, threatening the lives of her Wildling friends.
ARYA: After mastering becoming 'No One', Arya comes to King's Landing to find everything different to how she had left it. Finding her Sansa 'imprisoned by Lannister scum', she seeks to kill the new king.
MELISANDRE: After the death of Stannis Baratheon, she finds the new Lord of Light alongside an image of the Iron Throne. Understanding this to mean that the current king is her Lord, she travels to King's Landing to serve him.
MYRCELLA: Returning to King's Landing after her stay in Dorne, she hates her mother for letting her get sent there. She wants to get Tommen as far away from Cersei's influence as she can.
MISSANDEI: Seeks to serve Daenerys, her Queen, wanting to serve her under the Iron Throne.
DAENERYS: Seeks to sit on the Iron Throne, believing the boy will be an easy target and easy conquest.

WESTWORLD/GAME OF THRONES (Crossover)
Pairings: Any

Literally, just creating the Game of Thrones show like Westworld. So robots are created with the actors/actresses likenesses, probably stuck in one season of narrative. This format would also allow characters that have died (Eg. Ygritte) to return. And just like the Westworld show, this world will soon go to shit as robots begin to understand the world around them.

Pairings: Any

Due to budgeting issues, the creators of Westworld need to add something to their tourist attraction to bring more guests. This is when an offer comes to them: Create Game of Thrones, the Tourist Experience. Unfortunately, they cannot make a completely new world, so the residents of Westworld and Westeros just have to share.

HARRY POTTER
PAIRINGS:
Harry x ?

A simple plot. What if Harry did not get raised by the Dursleys, but another family? The Grangers? The Delacours? The Patils? The roleplay would follow his new upbringing in this family, as well as his attraction to his step-sister(s).

PAIRINGS:
Harry x Tonks

Following the death of Sirius, Dumbledore continues to have members of the Order watch Harry to ensure he doesn't get into any more trouble. On one particular day, Harry notices the glimmer of an invisibility cloak. When investigating it (and ready to kill the next Death Eater he sees), he finds the clumsy Nymphadora Tonks. They decides that when she has her shift, they can hang out and comfort each other over Sirius' passing, and eventually they grow close. In this extended period of time together, Tonks notices his bravery and power, and even his metamorph abilities. This is when she reveals that not only is she an Auror, but an Unspeakable, a secret agent of the Ministry. Harry is suggested to join the program, learning to harness his powers.

Voldemort was created with dark magics that never meant to reach the light of day. While his existence was never meant to be, his death caused catastrophic events on Earth. It made everything in the world begin to die, including the weak-willed humans and wizards. Now only a few survive. This RP can follow one pairing or multiple.

PAIRINGS:
Harry x Fleur and Gabrielle (All characters would be aged up to 16+)

One thing not many people know, is if someone saves the life of someone else in the magical world, they are owed a life debt. Usually, this means that the owner can redeem this debt for any one favour, and the person that was saved must complete the action or else be magically killed (like an Unbreakable Vow). As a creature of sex and love, this works differently with Veela. Should a Veela's life be saved, they are forced into servitude with their saviour, needing physical contact with their master to remain strong. Stay away from their master for too long, and they grow weak and die.
During the Second Task of the Tri-Wizard Tournament, Harry makes a split-second decision to save Gabrielle as well as his own prize. This was a good choice, as Veela do not work well with water, and Gabrielle would have died. Unfortunately, the girl is now forced to be Harry's slave for life.
In the third task, an Imperius'd Krum attempts to kill Fleur, but pushes her out of the way of the spell. Unfortunately, this forces both Delacour sisters into his servitude, although it has to be better than being dead, right?

This RP is NOT SMUT BASED. This would be about romance, though plenty of smut would likely be involved too.

PAIRINGS:
Neville x Alicia
or
Neville x Katie
or
Neville x Angelina
or
Neville x Katie, Alicia, and Angelina

Set in Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter just got a permanent ban on Quidditch. With Ginny also banned from the pains she's been giving Umbridge during the year, it's looking bad when it comes to finding a seeker. Thankfully, the chasers discover how free Neville's schedule is becoming. They need him to be their Seeker, but he is such a bad flyer. They offer to help, which means lots of free time together after hours...

PAIRINGS:
OC x Katie
or
OC x Alicia
or
OC x Angelina
or
OC x Katie, Alicia, and Angelina

Being raised in Australia, it becomes difficult to track the magical use of children. But when one family moves to London and finds their 16 year old boy flipping his new car upside-down, they know something's wrong. Professor McGonagall comes to them, apologising for the trouble and explaining that their son is a wizard. Being brought into school for his fifth year, he is far behind everyone else. But with the Quidditch Girls assigned to be the welcoming committee for new students, he finds himself entering a strong friendship and eventually love.

PAIRING:
Dumbledore x Hermione
or
Snape x Hermione

As you may have gathered from the title, this will be a smutty RP.
Hermione Granger is a confident, strong woman with a lot of intelligence. She's often too confident though, showing up the Professors and annoying them to no end. Complaining to Dumbledore, they are given permission to give her tests far surpassing her intelligence, so she begins to feel dumber than her peers. Unable to get the usual points for her Gryffindor house-mates, her friends begin to turn on her, making her more alone.
She turns to Dumbledore for help with tutoring. He could help her, sure, but it is more fun corrupting her. Dumbledore says no to tutoring, but offers her points for sexual favours. Of course, she says no, but when she literally has no friends left, she has no choice but to accept his offer.
This RP is about Dumbledore corrupting her from a bookworm into a slut.

WWE
PAIRINGS:
Whatever we decide

Admittedly, I don't watch WWE much any more, but I still want to try this. Basically, we would be doubling (I play two male wrestlers, you play two female divas), playing out a storyline that we create together in OOC chat. This RP likely would have some sort of sexual premise, such as two males going for a championship, while their girlfriends attempt to cheat their way for their boyfriends' benefits. We would RP both in-ring stuff and behind the scenes, though the RP would be written as if all the scenes were real. Preferably my partner for this RP would be okay with non-con. Toilet-play would also be nice, but not necessary

MARVEL
PAIRINGS:
OC x Kitty Pryde

Kitty Pryde loves to play videogames whenever she gets the chance. Slipping on her headset and talking crap to her opponents. One particular person she loves doing this with is (MC). They've become friends online for about a year now, and feel quite close.
One day, they are booting up their game and about to start, when MC says that he has to go. Kitty is disappointed but accepts. She hears him begin to turn everything off when the front door slams. His headset is still turned on, allowing her to hear the drunk male voice of his father yelling at him, before abusing him physically. Tracking his IP address, Kitty finds him and rescues him, bringing her friend back to the X-Mansion. While the rest of the mutants are a little annoyed at Kitty's recklessness (but understanding why she did it), Charles Xavier congratulates her on returning another abused mutant to their school. Apparently she didn't know he was a mutant, and neither did he!
Feeling unsafe in this new environment, he is allowed to sleep in the same room as Kitty as their friendship blossoms into love, and so much more.

PAIRINGS:
OC x Lady Deadpool

Jumping from building to building, this female version of Deadpool fancied herself a superhero for the night, wanting to do some good to balance out the hundreds of men she had skewered a few hours prior. She soon found an alleyway with three large men about to rape a woman. About to jump down, she is interrupted by a young man entering the scene, trying to be a good citizen and saving her. While the girl did manage to run, the man got his ass handed to him, being beaten to a pulp. This is when Deadpool makes her entrance, killing the three men and bringing the cute guy back to her house.
When he awakens, he finds that she plans on turning him into a real life superhero!

This one would be a funny RP where she gets a 'superhero manual', listing off the ways people had gotten powers in the past, and trying to help MC get them too. Obviously since it is not real, MC would manage not to die from the failed attempts.
She can also put her own spin on things, like offering a radioactive dung beetle instead of a radioactive spider.

PAIRINGS
OC x Black Widow
or
Peter Parker x Black Widow
More pairings can be added for doubling, although that would require you to play female versions of the currently male Avengers.

After the events of the first Avengers movie, Nick Fury decides a second team of Avengers should be made in case the first team needs backup, or a second issue occurs somewhere in the world while the original team is busy. Enter the Junior Avengers, a team of teenage heroes. Each member is assigned a member of the original team to train with. This original Avengers member is their trainer/teacher, as well as their room mate. Yes, that's right. Because of Nick Fury's quickness, he failed to make room for the new team, so decided to have them bunk with their teachers. Two beds per 'apartment', as well as a shared unisex bathroom, awkwardness is bound to occur.
As you may have guessed, MC is paired with Black Widow. They train together and eventually do missions together, as well as eventually becoming lovers.

DC
PAIRINGS:
Batman x Harley Quinn

Batman hears a police report of a bank robbery in progress. He's the first to arrive, only to find one person in the building: Harley Quinn, tied up next to a bomb. The wires are cut and when Harley is brought to safety, he finds that Joker "grew bored of her." She's unstable and upset, so Batman decides to bring her back to his batcave for observation. She's put in what is essentially a very comfortable prison, but as he becomes more comfortable around her, he finally reveals to her his identity, and she works with him to stop Joker.

PAIRINGS:
OC x Harley Quinn

After a bank heist gone wrong, Harley is left abandoned in an alleyway, booted from the truck. It wasn't unusual, sure, but normally the Joker came back after he had his fun. But she waited for one... two... three hours and still nothing. Knowing that he would not return, she decided that she needed to be taken seriously for once. Maybe she should be the one to run Gotham, not Joker, and definitely not the Batman. She takes a crack at it, but realises she's just not intimidating. She has such a playful attitude, no powers, and her association to the Joker really harms her. That's when she gets a brilliant idea: train one of the thugs up to be a crime boss. One that would be strong and intimidating to everyone in Gotham, and she could be his right-hand gal. She would help him get a wacky persona, teach him the ways of crime, and show him the benefits of having Harley on his side.
This RP would follow my character as he turns from an innocent boy of 16 (or whatever age you prefer) into the corrupted individual that loves power. Preferably, you would play other female characters that get captured and bred, but it is not necessary.

PAIRINGS:
Batman x Cat Woman

A very smutty plot, though I suppose plot could be involved.
When Catwoman takes a breather after robbing a jewellery store, Batman finds her in an abandoned warehouse. He plans on taking her down, but Cat Woman has other ideas. She had laid a trap for him with an experimental drug meant to knock out men. Except instead, it turned out to be an aphrodisiac, turning the Bat into a horny madman. Selina Kyle didn't mind of course, enjoying the pounding she received.
From that moment on, instead of bringing Cat Woman in for her crimes, it turns into a catch and release, with plenty of smut in between.

SUICIDE SQUAD
PAIRINGS:
Deadshot x Harley Quinn
or
Killer Croc x Harley Quinn

When not saving the world, the crew of Suicide Squad are stuck in a normal prison, filled with other inmates. There are some members of the prisoner community that get quite gutsy with the Squad, especially with Harley, and she won't always be able to look out for herself. Sometimes she'll need help from her new friends...

PAIRINGS:
OC x Harley Quinn

After defeating Enchantress, Harley is returning to the helicopter when she sees a boy. He's injured and mostly hidden by the rubble. Ignoring the gun trained on her, she runs off to him, picking him up and bringing him onto the helicopter too. When Waller asks, Harley says that this is one of her demands: Let her have him. Finding out that he's an orphan and has no where to go off to, Waller reluctantly agrees, unaware of the training Harley is giving the boy to turn him into her next Puddin.

Read the above plot first please.

This is the same as the plot above, except instead of my character being trained by Harley, he was trained by the Joker. After he falls to his death, Harley loses her Mr. J. Seeing a boy nearby, she rescues him (etc. etc. from above). He then reveals that he's part of Joker's crew, helping her escape and ruling Gotham in the place of his mentor (Option to turn this into an incest story if you wish)

MISC FANDOMS
PAIRING: Lara Croft x Anyone

Inspired by a rather odd series of videos I just watched, involving Lara Croft and a horse, I now have an odd craving for some Lara Croft smut action. My idea would be basically just her on a mission after being told something in confidence. Whoever told her could be lying to get her in trouble, or just naive enough to believe what was told to him. Either way, Lara would end up in a variety of situations that she may or may not enjoy. Preferably, my partner would be fine with death/blood, as after she's raped, she'd likely kill whoever the attacker was when she gets the chance.

CELEBRITIES
Very simple plot. A celebrity holds a charity event with a raffle. First prize is a date with the celebrity. It is meant to end at that, but after that day, the celebrity feels as if she can't get the boy out of her mind...

Same as above, with a slight change in how my character is introduced. The person that wins the raffle is someone very undesirable (Eg. a bully, a pervert, violent, etc.). After doing something he shouldn't in a very public place, he is taken care of by my character. The celebrity thanks him and finds herself feeling unsafe when not around that guy, so decides to continue her date with the new guy.

An actress seeks to do a movie about African Tribes, with lots of accuracy. The director demands she spend time in a real African Tribe so she knows what they are like, and luckily, one tribe accepts. She is to live in a tribe for a month with no technology, with only one boy in the entire tribe knowing some English. Their ways are very sexual, yet she finds herself adjusting to her new life and loving the boy that could be only about 16 years old.

An actress is flying over Africa when a sudden engine failure sends it crashing to the ground. She is the only survivor, and is eventually found by a tribe who nurses her to health. Unfortunately, only one boy in the entire tribe knowing some English. Their ways are very sexual, yet she finds herself adjusting to her new life and loving the boy that could be only about 16 years old.

A celebrity tasked with endorsing a new virtual reality console and videogame asks to first try it out, as she is a gamer herself. She gets strapped in and the headset put on, before finding herself in another world. All her senses work, able to smell the fresh air and touch the trees and animals she finds. It feels amazing, yet as she progresses through the introduction of the game, she feels something is wrong. The first task is to get 500 gold, and she can get 1 gold for each piece of dog poo she cleans up. Her senses now seem like a curse, as the texture and smell of each piece of fecal manner makes her want to puke. But what if there was another option? Continuing her exploration, she finds herself in a pub, offered large sums of gold for sexual favours. Disgusted, the celebrity goes to leave, finding that she can't - she must beat the game in order to leave... better leave those panties off!

This RP would be about corrupting a celebrity from an innocent girl into a woman that craves sex. Preferably very little limits for this RP, as it would require other races, beastiality, and non-con at the very least. Probably a little bit of transformation too. If you want a bit more plot, a romance side-story could occur between the celeb and a follower, but this RP is primarily smut.

PAIRINGS:
Pen Pal x Celebrity Pen Pal

Similar to my penpals plot below, this one involves a celebrity. Your character either could be a celebrity at the time but doesn't mention it, or becomes a celebrity over the course of their friendship, but doesn't mention it. Either way, she has to experience her friend 'fangirl' over her, without him even knowing he's speaking to her crush. Telling him that she has a job with the celebrity, she claims she can get him to meet his crush, only to find out the pen pal and the celeb are the same person!

ORIGINALS

PAIRINGS:
Son (16-19) x Father's Girlfriend/Wife (25-30)

With enough wealth to attract golddiggers from across the world, Chris has had women lining up for years waiting to marry him. Now at 50, with a kid and a dead wife, he finally finds a new partner. His new partner is half his age and has amazing assets which he loves to play with when he has the time, but is usually off on business trips. This leaves the girlfriend/wife with his son, a hormonal teen that can't help his eyes from lingering. Bored of her time with the expensive lifestyle, you notice the kid's staring and decide to have a little fun with him. Tease the obviously virgin boy beyond belief, possibly giving him some rewards for keeping quiet and behaving.

The female character does not need to be played as a golddigger if you don't want.

PAIRINGS:
One male teacher and 4-6 male students x 4-6 female students

As you can probably guess, this RP is about a sexual education class. While every part of the school is fairly strict and standard, the sexual education course is rumoured to be fun and incredible. Sworn to secrecy about the actual inner goings of the class, ex-students never say what actually happens. But when a class of 8-12 students enter for the first day, they find themselves sweaty and panting as they are shown exactly how to fuck.

Preferably lots of kinks would be shown here, so if you're completely vanilla and hate anything other than missionary, then don't choose this thread.

PAIRINGS:
Brother x Sister

Needing money desperately (Eg. for a college scholarship, a car, a computer, a tv, etc.), YC needs a job, but is way too lazy. After a nice long session all alone in front of a computer, you realise that maybe getting into porn might not be a bad idea... but you understand it might be a little difficult to perform and hold the camera at the same time. Knowing that your little brother has let his eyes wander on occasion, you decide to get him involved, bringing him in as the director, camera-man, and eventually co-star.

This RP would also be a bit of a corruption RP, as the brother begins to explore her limits. As her fame grows, she must branch out with her sexual experiences to gather more fans. There is also an option for blackmail scenes as her friends or those that don't like her much might threaten to tell her parents.

PAIRINGS:
We decide in OOC.

This is basically either going to be a one-shot, or a scene that leads into something more long-term.

The idea is that at a party of friends, the 'cool' mother suggests a game: turn the lights out in a large room and have everyone walk around blindly. When you touch someone, you end up going into another room with them to fuck. Who does my character find? The best friend he's had a crush on? The female school bully? The cheerleader? The party-holder's mother?

Picture it: Valentine's Day. Most romantic day of the year. A man of 19 years has been dating this absolutely stunning girl for a year, and this is their anniversary dinner. He's sitting at their table in a restaurant, one of the most expensive in town, when he gets a text from his girlfriend. Opening it, it's a picture of her winking at him, her large lips wrapped around a massive black cock. Breaking down crying, he is soon spotted by a woman with her parents for their romantic day out. Since she has no date, she decides to spend dinner with him, and ends up wondering how any woman would drop a catch like him.

PAIRINGS:
Male Roommate x Female Roommate

Simply put, a roleplay about a guy and girl room mate. For years now they have lived together, and he has never made a move on her. She hates that and has now decided to tease him as much as possible until there's no way he can resist touching her.

PAIRINGS:
Male Roommate x Female Roommates (2-4)

After a room in their house opens up, a bunch of girls put an ad online for someone interested in moving in. As they live in Australia but is moving to America, they can't come in and check the apartment out in person. But they pay and eventually arrive, ready to move in. That's when both parties realise something: The new room mate is a guy, and the house is full of girls. Surely, as mature adults, there will be no funny business... right?

PAIRINGS:
Homeless Man x Good Samaritan Female

At the same corner every day, no matter the weather, MC sits there, a cup of quarters at his feet. He could be no older than 24, and his only source of income seemed to be the guitar in his lap, with half of the strings already plucked and unusable. After watching a group of immature teens kick over his coin cup, you approach, offering him a place to stay for the night. Which ends up being two nights. Then three nights. You can't bring yourself to kick him out, and it takes a while before you realise that you're falling for him.

PAIRINGS:
Ghost x Home Owner

Moving into a new house can be nervous enough as it is: Does the plumbing work? How are the neighbours? Is it haunted? Well, maybe the last one usually isn't on anyone's mind, but when all you can afford is the apparently haunted house, what is in store for you? Pranks? Murderous spirits? Actually, neither. Just a pesky ghost that will now never leave you alone, and always wanting to touch...

PAIRINGS
Pen Pal x Pen Pal

As a school assignment, two students from schools in different countries were assigned to write each other. After a month of the assignment, it was over, but the conversations between the two kept going. This lasted a good 10 years, before eventually emails took over the world, and the letters seemed to be getting lost.
Eventually, the man hears the woman's name come up in conversation, finding out that she is in town for a few weeks. Will he go see her? What will she be like in person?

PAIRINGS
Boy/Man x Sex Toy

I didn't put this in the fandom section even though it's based off of a movie, because the movie part of it barely comes into play. The plot of Ted revolves around a lonely boy making a wish, that turns his toy bear into a real friend. But what if that worked with other scenarios too? What if someone owned a sex toy (bonus points if it is custom made to look like a celeb), and wished that she was real? This RP doesn't need to revolve around sex, but it would revolve around my character trying to simultaneously introduce her into the real world, yet keep her origins hidden. But as a sex toy, she likely has hidden desires she has to fulfil.

RE: Fandoms, Celebrities, and Originals - Craving Westworld crossovers

Bump... not listed above, but my idea for Westworld and Game of Thrones could also work with Westworld and Harry Potter, Marvel, or DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom