Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do you like cheese?

Do you like cheese?

• Yes, I am a refined cheese lover

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I like some cheesy foods

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I am ambivalent about cheese

• I only like cheese mixed with other food/as a topping

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, I generally do not like cheese

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I hate cheese! Cheese is my nemesis!

• I wish I liked cheese but I am allergic

• I like dick cheese

• Total voters

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
Are you a fan of cheese and cheesy foods?

This has got to be my favorite thing ever, just under bread/food made from wheat and grains. I love cheese but I wouldn't consider myself an aficionado. Like, I much prefer softer cheese, like mozzarella and provolone. I think cheddar is great and I can go pretty sharp with it, although I prefer the joking around kind rather than the "seriously sharp". Swiss, Parmesan, and Romano are the only "smelly" cheeses that I like. I cannot stand goat cheese, feta, or gouda. I've tried so hard to like blue cheese but the only way I enjoy it is in heavily processed dressing with barely to no chunks of actual blue cheese in it.

What about you? Where on the scale do you fall in cheese loving?

I'm a bad, bad Frenchie. I don't like the very smelly kind, and indeed I can only enjoy blue in a dressing ect.

Apart from that, I love cheese.

I can't eat just cheese on its own aside from halloumi, perhaps its my hertiage or just its texture or taste but I do love it. I usually cook a pork tenderloin stuffed with halloumi and pineapple, since it doesn't really melt and leak out.

Aside from that I like mature cheddar, a supermarket here did a limited edition one with red onion and tomarto chutney in it and it tasted heavenly. Mascapone is amazing to use in desserts or if you like me with some red berriea or even just some jam mixed into it (wierd I know). I dont like blue cheese but as a sauce accompanying a nice burger with chips and onion rings it brings everything together :3.

I do like cheese. Cheddar is great. On the right sandwich, Swiss is okay. The same can be said for Provolone. I've had blue cheese once. It was okay. Roasted garlic and Parmesan is delicious. I use that on pizzas from time to time as some people I know don't like a red sauce. White cheddar popcorn is an addiction of mine. I'm not too adventurous with cheese, but yeah, I do like it.

Ghost_kitty said:
I can't eat just cheese on its own aside from halloumi, perhaps its my hertiage or just its texture or taste but I do love it. I usually cook a pork tenderloin stuffed with halloumi and pineapple, since it doesn't really melt and leak out.

Aside from that I like mature cheddar, a supermarket here did a limited edition one with red onion and tomarto chutney in it and it tasted heavenly. Mascapone is amazing to use in desserts or if you like me with some red berriea or even just some jam mixed into it (wierd I know). I dont like blue cheese but as a sauce accompanying a nice burger with chips and onion rings it brings everything together :3.

That actually sounds really amazing, Ghost kitty. Had me licking my lips! yeah, blue cheese is more of a dipping sauce or sandwich sauce for me too.

I'm same, nich. Like, smelly cheese, you cannot even get me to go near. I'm also not a wine drinker either so maybe the proclivities for those flavors go together for a reason? At least that's what the stereotypes tell me about smelly cheese, that it's paired with wines. I was adventurous for a little while because the deli section in our local supermarket has a huge cheese section but there was nothing there that I ended up liking that I didn't already like before trying new things. ^^;

Magic Breeze said:
I don't really like cheese, generally. I only like cheese on pizza, but even pizza is something I'm only up for eating on rare occasion. So, yeah... I barely qualify as liking cheese? xD

Interesting. I've only known one other person who didn't like cheese, in my life. And not for any medical reason, she just genuinely didn't like it. She used to actually pick it off her pizza sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom