Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Victim looking for an aggressive partner to claim her. (FxM/Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily Emmy

Banned
Banished
PM me to roleplay! I RP via PM only​

I'm Emily, a girl who can't help but love roleplaying as characters who get used or dominated. I like lots of things and have an open mind about a lot, but I definitely have preferred pairings and kinks.

Big dicks: It's mandatory. I like big dicks a lot. 10 inches and up, anything less is a dealbreaker. Aggressive men or futas with big dicks is vital. Anywhere from 10 to 18 inches is amazing and makes it that much hotter to me.

Blackmail: My favorite. I love being the girl forced to do something, but has to choose to do it. It lets me be proactive while still being in your control.

Exchange: Selling herself for something she needs like a promotion or college money, this is fine as long as it's not something she'd normally do. Not a prostitute, but forced to be to get what she wants/needs.

Along with those I have some kinks that make it WAY hotter to me, though you never need to have any of these if you don't like. It's just spices to the main meal so to speak.

Incest: This is a BIG kink of mine. father/daughter, neice/uncle, brothersister. Cousins doesnt feel very taboo to me.

Cheating: Having a boyfriend who fails to satisfy her while being dominated by someone who can his hot as hell to me.

Big dicks:Once again, it's mandatory. Aggressive men or futas with big dicks is vital. Anywhere from 10 to 18 inches is amazing and makes it that much hotter to me.

Anal/Oral: Feel free to explore everything.

Kissing: Intimate and passionate, whats not to love

Other minor ones are bestiality, public sex, multiple men, pregnancy/impregnation, spanking.

Original idea pairings include (BUT ARE IN NO WAY LIMITED TO):
Father/daughter
Uncle/neice
brother/sister
Babysitter/babysat (15 youngest)
College student/highschool girl at a party
boss/secretary or diner waitress
football team or team captain/gotch bitch

Plots

Hucow
Recently I've seen a couple threads and I'm really interested in trying this, but mainly in a fantasy world. I was liking 2 ideas of (NSFW) This Character.

1: Being bought by a noble family, she would work as a maid and nurse for his perverted family, only the father (the one who had bought her) breeds her as a Hucow to provide milk for his son and a child for his brother or futa sister. You would play as the father, son, brother and/or futa sister

2: Being captured by a pack of goblins, all of which spoil her while keeping he imprisoned, demanding nothing more than sex whenever needed, milk, and their next generation. You would play as the goblins, only you will need to make up archetypes, personalities, and distinguishable names. (So Davids/Johns, but no X'thar-bugna and Fin'thully-mow either. Something reasonable, basically)

Mainly hoping for 2.

RE: Victim looking for an aggressive man to claim her.

Appreciate the visitors so Far, everyone's been very cooperative!

It has been a while but I'm online for a while :)

Bump, will probably be on for a few hours or so at least

That Diablo 2 idea is still deeply craved

Finally back for a little while

Nearing 1000 views, that's pretty cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom