Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello, I am Blue. Let's meet with each other. Please come in (Detailed thread)

Howbout...blue?

Planetoid
Hello and welcome to my Request Thread, where I, The Blue, have listed out scenario's I really want to play. Let's go!

PS: I LOVE being a bad/cruel/demonic/sadistic/manipulative character.

Brief History

Well, I have registered to this site in 2016. I have played more than 10-15 different role plays through the time I was here. I have widely enjoyed while sometimes I was left by myself without a notice so, that hurt a bit and I was distant to the site. But I am back baby! Fill the cannons and roll up the engines because it's time for new RP's!

My Previous Roleplays

I have played many roleplays as I said. And thus, I have a wide coverage on topics that I have played. My previous ones consisted;

-BDSM where I was a rebellious boss who was undertaken by his sexy secretary. It was harsh but damn it was good.

-Incest. I know it might not be appealing to the many but hey that's my fetish what can I do? Mostly my roleplays were on Incest. Once I played the lonely Father who found comfort at his Little Girl's warm arms that were at high school. Another time I played the Father who caught his girl when she was sneaking to the late night party (It was a quickie so no plot so much) And once I played the Playful Brother who opened his sister up so to say. These were classic modern times incest. I had other experiences that I am going to tell.

-Romance. More than few times but I have two in my mind left a mark. One time I played the German Businessman who fell for the librarian girl in the small village. He had many dark secrets and she was the one to lighten him up. The other time was in the Matrix universe where Neo fell for an original character (spoiler alert, his long-lost daughter) it had a short lifespan though. Such a shame.

-Fantasy. I played the White Knight who's destined to save the princess but plot twist, he had a witch sister who wanted him just for herself. It was fun to play with magic and such things.

-Sci-fi & Post Armageddon. It was Fallout 4 themed role play where I played the lone wanderer/scavenger while my partner was a Raider. We fell for each other and fought against the wild together!

And few others that do not need to be spoken. These were the previous ones I played. Now it's time for Recent/Current ones

My Recent/Current Roleplays

I am playing like 5-6 roleplays at the time. But since I write fast and think faster, they are simply not enough. But I am going to put them here to give you more information about my capabilities and my openness. Here we go

-Doctor Who Themed. I am playing as the Doctor (11th to be specific) and as a companion, my partner plays as Clara. It's an action-themed romance where the plot is vastly superior to the smut. The story begins in the aftermath of the Trenzelore incident. (Btw I have watched the whole Modern Series and few of the Classic One) He and Clara are bounded by a time mark and they are on their way to remove it. Time mark makes them vulnerable to outside forces because it'S physically and telepathically connects the Doctor and Clara. It's wonderful.

-OC Harry Potter Themed. The story takes place in the afterwards of the Golden Trio and the Dark Lord Voldemort. A new Dark Lord is on the rise in America and my partner had fled the States for their safety. She is coming from a rich and powerful family. My character has lost his parents at war against the Voldemort and he placed under his uncle's roof who is a former professor at the Hogwarts and a man of science. My character is brilliant and of course smoking hot. They fall for each other as the time goes and fight against the Dark Lord.

-Action Themed. My partner plays as the perfect sportswomen while I play as her bodyguard. Some people are after her because of her father's connections in the army and they flee together. A romance sprouts and lots of action. Smut&Plot ratio nearly the same 50/50.

-Incest (Surprise!) where I play as a manipulative mind controlling boy who is the son of a demon. His mother was impregnated by a demon and my character was born. He is at the high school and realizes how beautiful his mother. So he manipulates her mind into submission and story goes on let's say. 10/10 for me.

-Celestial themed. Fallen Angel and Demon to be specific. My character is Alastor. The one whom overthrown the Lucifer and took the throne of Hell from his grasp. Alastor gathers his army and wages war on heaven. After a bloody war, Michael the Great Warrior of Heaven gives out his daughter to issue a peace. Alastor takes her to the Hell and uses her anger towards the everyone who betrayed her including her father to declare a second war and this time dominate the heaven with her. While doing it he falls for her might and she fell for his generosity towards her and careful acts so we can say action and romance are going on neck to neck.

So as you can see, I am an open person for any kind of a deal. I like new ideas and unheard thoughts. I can fit myself into any story, I don't have limits. But that doesn't mean that I don't have any specific desires and ideas for myself. Let's move onto them, shall we?

My Ideas

-Mystery. I am LOVING IT! The idea is that there is a Castle outside of the city at England. The time is around late 1800's. The plot is the wealthy owner of the castle dies and leaves a great fortune after him/her. The inheritors of the fortune arrive and the will opens. In the will, it is said that everyone in the castle will have a share on the fortune. With only one condition: If they want their share, they can't leave the Castle until the sun comes. After the will, everyone goes into different parts of the castle and thinks about their money and how they can raise it. And suddenly, a scream tears the dark night. The maid is dead and the lawyer declares that her share (since everyone in the castle has one) is divided between the rest who are alive. So it's known from now on that killing is the easiest way to increase shares. My character is a former soldier and a good friend of his/hers. You can choose to be whatever you want. I want romance, I want betrayal and much mystery. Smut is fairly crippled in this one though.

-Sci-fi & After Armageddon. Yes, similar to the one I played before. But this time, my character is a special forces agent who selected for the hibernation with few other people who share high capabilities like him as well. The war breaks out, everywhere gets nuked and few people survive. After few hundred years, my characters hibernation chamber fails and my character is out. There are different civilizations in the States. At east, there is New American Empire where former 13 founding states resurrected and act like they are the rightful owners of the continent. At west, there is Free Californian Union where California led few neighbouring states are united under a different and pro-peace government. They are fairly rich and at a more stable situation. Midwest is occupied by Savages who are just like the guys on Mad Max. And finally, south belongs to the Cartel Republic where Mexican Cartels somehow survived and found an oligarchic republic. They have superior firepower but few men. We can choose our story. Romance and smut can overwhelm the plot I don't mind that much about that. But if the plot would be more than the smut, I would be very pleased.

-Akame Ga Kill, Fullmetal Alchemy mixed OC. This one is tricky. My character is like an alien, humanoid. Or he can be an advanced humankind. He just emerges one day at near the Secret Lair of Akame and their team (I couldn't recall their name sorry) and he is capable of Fullmetal type of ticks. Like Edward. I don't think I need much explanation if you watched them. If you didn't, this doesn't work out anyways.

Those above are specific ones I have in my mind. Rather than these, I have interest in few other universes and books, movies.

Fandoms

-Doctor Who Universe. As I mentioned I have watched all the Modern Series and few of the Classic one. Whatever the scenario, I am most likely in.

-Lord of The Rings. I have watched the movies but did not read the books. So it might be a bit flawed for someone who is really into it but for someone like me would be interested in playing with me. We could be the good or bad guys. Or completely different set up that only uses the basics of the LOTR. OC so to speak.

-Akame Ga Kill, Fate, Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist are a goer for me.

-Game of Thrones. I LOVE IT. But sadly have no specific plot in mind. If you have some please, bombard me with those!

-Marve&DC Both of them. Can make crossovers. Have lot's of knowledge about known characters in mind but no plot yet.

-Harry Potter. Seriously, nearly every scenario is a goer if it's in the Hogwarts. I can even be a janitor I don't care SOMEONE COME TO ME WITH HARRY POTTER PLS...

Maybe it's not much but these are my fandoms. If you are interested in my ideas, fandoms, you would like to check out my Preferences for RP.

Preferences

-I play as a male character, always.

-I can play with females/males. Gender doesn't matter while writing. But I am open to romance if only my partner's character is girl. No exceptions. But as I said, my partner's gender is no problem for me so if you are a male, reading this and thinking about a romance-themed or smut dominant RP, I am happy to say that if you are happy with playing a girl and good at it please do PM me brother.

-I can play over PM's and Threads. I tried E-Mail and Skype but that didn't work out so well. Like 0% of them continued so, yeah. PM or Thread. Whichever works for you.

-I would like to get at least one paragraph replies since I write back to you at least two. It assures me about your will to continue our RP. So it's kinda important. I can write 5-10 paragraphs if I think that you are into RP as much as I am.

-I don't care if you bail on me. It happens, we are all human. But a goodbye would be noble and time-saving don't you think?

-Literacy is important of course. But I won't mind some minor spelling mistakes since I do those time to time as well so chill, we are all flawed humans!

-I am mostly available every day. But if you see me offline for one day or two, relax. It's because of my rollercoaster life. I'll inform you if I have time before I go offline for that long.

That's kinda everything... I think. Both Preferences and Ideas lists might extend in time. I hope you are happy with what you have read. Will be waiting for your PM!

Last edited:
RE: Easy and desperate guy, looking for any rolaplay. Only Females please

Well when you give up the females only policy, I'll be here. Until then enjoy a free bump.

Achievement Unlocked: Chat goer.

RE: Easy, quick and desperate guy, open for every kind of roleplay, literally :D

That includes, no futas, shemales, transgender?

Back
Top Bottom