Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Jill Valentine, Cindy the Mechanic, or Cammy White

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoughTenty

Super-Earth
Looking for someone to play as Jill Valentine for a zombie apocalypse roleplay. Would love to have her tame a horde of zombies that are specially infected and instead of biting females, they would act out of their lustful instinct. Am looking for Zombie necrophilia, breeding, impregnation, Non con turned into con, and lactation. Do not have a plot at the meantime, but I wouldn't mind hearing yours! Wouldn't mind including some of your kinks as well if you would like to have some implemented.

[Craving] Yay! After a decade, 15 has came out and I am loving it so far! Would love for a female to play as Cindy the Mechanic and help me out on fixing my vehicle. Wha? I don't have enough gil? Well shucks, I'm sure we can work somethin' out! (Let's come up with something together and make something work out!)

[Craving!!!] Would love to play as an altered genetic horse human that fights against the British operative. Looking for someone to play as Cammy White and let's wrestle! Definitely would love to work something out for those that are interested!

RE: Looking for my Jill Valentine! Lena Oxton as well!

Mmf, would love some Tracer booty..

RE: Looking for Jill Valentine, Lena Oxton, or Cindy the Mechanic

Framp.. the serpent of .. uh.. forgot..

RE: Looking for Jill Valentine, Lena Oxton, or Cindy the Mechanic

Wooo, back from a couple days of exhaustion. Would love to play with somebody!

RE: Looking for Jill Valentine or Cindy the Mechanic

bumps, in the mood for some zombies going after Jill's white ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom