Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking romantic rp partners (PM/Hangouts/Kik/Email/Skype/Discord/AIM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki

Planetoid
Back from a long hiatus! Feeling refreshed and ready to find some RP! Please note I am looking for RP on any platform you wish though offsite such as kik or discord work better for me.

Note: I do not fade to black with sexual scenes! I do have my reasons and you are welcome to ask them, but just know that if you expect me to fade to black for you, I will most likely turn it down. Though if you are okay with sex scenes, please continue reading. Thank you for choosing my thread for your viewing pleasure.

Now, here is a lottle (Yes, I used this word) about me. I hope you enjoy!

So, this is an easy one. I do have school on Monday and Friday. I am a college freshman in community college, studying computers. Due to this I am online most all the time. I will of course tell you of any complications in my schedule if I happen to need a break or a hiatus, I will let you know. I will never go AWOL on you. I promise <3

Disclaimer: I play as Lesbians and Straight Men ONLY! Please do not ignore this message. So as stated above, I am in college. I am 22 years young as of January. I love to chat with my RP partners OOC, and that is how I make my friends (Since I am an introvert). I do ask that you enjoy the same. If I can not speak to the HUMAN behind the character, it feels like we are just robots playing a role. You know?

Now, I am a simple neko. I will reply when I can, and will always tell you when I need a break. I will ALWAYS post between 1 and 3 good paragraphs. I love romance, actually it is ALL I do! If you can give me a good story with tons of fluff and romance, I will love you forever! I use human, neko, and furry OCs. So Please let me know your preference. That is all on me, ask me questions. I am an open book.

I love scratches on the ear and snuggles! Please if you give me that I will love you five-ever! Also, approach me with a furry or neko and OMG you are on my #1 list! Please also add "Addy the Neko" to your reply or PM to show you read this whole thread. Thanks.

First thing is detail. Please keep your posts detailed. I am not saying to write a novella, but at least more than a paragraph. Be literate and absolutely no text speak! I hate seeing stuff like "She looked up at u". It is a BIG pet peeve of mine. Also, Be Mature! I ask that you are a mature human. I am not saying you need to be a certain age, but please for the love of god be mature. Last but not lease... Communication! Talk to me! Human to human. I do not like to RP with people and JUST RP. I like to have chats, talk about life, hobbies. Anything besides sitting there like mindless robots and typing away. Thank you!

Now onto the fun part! Pairings and Plots! Please, by all means also approach me with your ideas. All the roles in Red, are the ones I prefer. Though ask if you would like to play them, I do not bite. (Hard~ >:3)

Captain of Spaceship[/color] x Prisoner (FxF) (Futuristic)]Well it is set in the year 5000 AD. Lots of colenies have gotten freedom. Space ships, the like. MC is the commander and captain of a space ship who is a law enforcer for the space force. YC is a simple freelancer who is bored one night and recites a line from a movie, one that makes her sound like a pirate who is threatening someone. MC picks up on the frequency and goes to investigate and tells YC to shut off engines so she can be boarded. MC takes her in after an inspection to interogate her and wants to take her into custody. Though it is a 7 day trip and our charas start to fall in love. Just over time and MC starts to trust her more.

Brother[/color] x Sister (CRAVING!)]So let me say now, first person is wanted for this but I will accept any and all third person requests. I want to pair MC with a little sister of his. Now I want this little sister to be perverted, cute, and adorable. She will want to do anything to make her Oniichan happy. Now I want her to be younger, though not so young it breaks site rules. If you can fulfill this request I will love you forever. This will be mostly smut but can have some story. Thanks.

Popular Boy/Girl[/color] x Tsundere Best Friend]Alright, so this is pretty simple. A boy and a girl (Highschool or College, you choose) have known each other for years. Well YC has a HUGE crush on MC and does not let it known. Until she is pushed to tell him/her, her feelings. The way that it happens can be discussed. I am quite open. It can be cute, tragic, or funny. I do not mind.

This one is tricky cuz there is a lot we can go from here. Muse 1 can make Muse 2 in his/her basement and try teaching them about the world or we can go more generic and say Muse 1 buys Muse 2 in a shop and tries to teach him/her how to live. As well as a few other life skills as the RP progresses.

Master/Mistress[/color] x Maid]MC and YC were inseparable, they would spend every day together as kids. They would frollick and play, go on adventures. They even shared their first date and kiss in their teen years. Why did things have to go so wrong? MC and YC fell apart at the age of 18. College got in the way for MC and YC's father got really sick. Though they never broke up, contact had become astranged and gone to the wind. Now, at the age of 19+ (We decide), MC finds YC working at a rundown diner and wants to help by giving her a job. Though the feelings on both ends are not gone.

The main idea is MC and YC were both on a private plane bound for Johto when it loses control and crashes. It downs and the pilot loses his life but MC and YC lives. Now as they are the only two trapped in a small island, they both grow an attraction to each other in which they would not have seen back home. I am thinking they are long time friends, that will soon grow into more. Oh, and what is more? They only have 1 pokemon each. I am thinking starter tier to help them survive. So it is a slice of life type deal having to do with surviving with almost nothing but their wits.

So MC is the champion of (Region A) and wants to go on an adventure in (Region B). So he leaves (Region A) to go to (Region B), where he meets YC. I am thinking YC comes over to MCs house to introduce herself where MC asks her to show him around. Now, the feelings can develop fast or over time. I do not mind. The way they fall for each other can be discussed in the beginning!

Trainer[/color] x Pokemon]Plot to be discussed in Private Message, where we decide to RP

So, basic story of PMD. Two people form a guild together and go on wacky adventures, with romance thrown in of course!

Plot to be discussed in Private Message, where we decide to RP

Plot to be discussed in Private Message, where we decide to RP

Bakery Owner[/color] x Frequent customer (Who has a huge crush on the bakery owner)]So, YC is a frequent customer of MC's bakery. She does not go for the sweets or bread, no! She goes for the cute and handsome man behind the counter! She wants to badly to ask him out, but she does not have the motivation... That is until his cute employee starts to hit on him right in front of her. At that point, she has no choice but to ask him out. Going from there!

Normal Boy[/color] x Disabled Girl (Craving)]Now first off let me explain this is NOT to make fun of any disorders. I actually think disorders make a person unique. This is mainly a plot I was thinking of that would be super cute! So, I love the whole 'Love is blind' saying. It has lived with me for years. So I was thinking, what if love really was blind? Or Mute, or Handicapped in any way? I think it would be quite nice! I would like to opposite someone whos OC is blind, deaf, mute, or in a wheelchair, or anything of the sort. Where MC would fall in love with her over a course of time for who she is, and not care about her disorders. This is a FEELGOOD rp. Yes we can add drama and stuff but nothing dark. It is meant to be cute. Thanks for reading
Vampire x Human
Sword Art Online AU (OC x OC)
Fairy Tale (OC x OC)
Human x Alien
Human x Shapeshifter (Please have image of both forms)
General Romance

As I think up plots I will edit this thread. Please stay tuned. I do thank you for choosing me as your RP companion and have a good night/day/evening!​

RE: Seeking romantic rp partners (PM/Hangouts/Kik/Email/Skype/Discord)

Another small bump

RE: Seeking romantic rp partners (PM/Hangouts/Kik/Email/Skype/Discord)

Starting to look again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom