Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mahou Shoujo Gundam.

RE: Mahou Shoujo Gundam. (Magical girl Gundam rp.)

Maybe something simple then? Like...

"In the distant future, humanity has set their sights on the galaxy beyond. They constructed a space station capable of emitting a wormhole intended to send humans beyond the reach of conventional travel methods. However, upon trying to use the wormhole relay, they discovered that it wasn't a way out of earth's influence... It was a way in! Kaiju, large monstrous beings, poured forth, and they were not friendly. The armies of humankind were not enough to drive back the threat, let alone close the portal. Thus, it was up to mankind's last hope; a squadron of specially-enhanced weapons known as... Mahou Gundams."

Insert anime opening here.

Of course, that'd be more Pacific Rim than gundam, but if we wanted to fight monster girls... XD

Id be down for this! I love kancolle an how they have human form but with the mechanized parts on them POI! Heheheh. I like OneNightNinjas idea; the whole wormhole for travel becomes a portal of enemies to get through, perhaps multiple tears in space have caused many of them which is why they are using the Mahou Gundams?

This seems like a pretty cool idea.

Actually, as an idea for the plot, maybe something else appeared with the wormholes. A data cashe of Gundams and Mobile Suits from all the timelines. While lacking the ability to fully build then, they were able to link them to young women who could don the suits like armor as a means to fight back.

Did Gundams ever fight giant monsters? I haven't seen all of them >w< but that does get me some what of an idea.

No, Gundam is always more politically-focused, showing the viciousness of war and the clashing of morally gray ideologies through hot mech-on-mech action, angsty teens, and exploding space stations.

I'm patient. ^^

But I'm happy to provide help too.

There was the 00 movie where they fought aliens. A first for the series. In this case, they could actually fight girls who are embodiments of some of the more antagonistic suits such as the Zaku. The leaders always red for obvious reasons.

I can;t decide on the tall geese or the Z-gok!

Which verson of tallgeese? I looked for some images and it seems tallgeese had better ones to use.. z'gok has like not much. ; ;

I would like to join if only I get to play not as a loli fused into a gigantic mecha.

Like a normal human gundam meister?

Well, just as a suggestion, wouldn't there be people who do like the maintenance on the armor and such? Mechanics, nurses, etc.

I was thinking that. But I'll have to work it out later I have to go for now. x3

Edit: I do plan for this to be primarily yuri so..yeah.

Back
Top Bottom