Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM(trans) looking for Sub

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dark debonair

Hello fellow perverts. Currently looking for femboy/trap/trans to play with.

PLOT ; You're the son of a prisoner who's been in federal penitentiary for almost 15 years. You know nothing but a photograph of man known as Trev Finnlen. Age 47, Inmate # 11387 Fresno. Never a letter or interest of care. Being a single mother caused two major development for the household. Strict and sheltering. She had become fairly wealthy, but not richest. She was so close to being almost self sufficient and retire early. A life insurance policy for company she worked for was to pay three times her cut, landing around half a million dollars. Three days before her death, that very man you wondered and fascinated over your entire life was standing in the door way.

KINKS;
Forced Feminization/Crossdressing- almost into eventual bimbo style.

Age Difference/Play - not too big with diapers but rest is fine.

No scat, ever. Pee is fine.

Possible forced prostitution and drug use.

Mind Break / Submission. I want someone who is forced to cut their hair, dress, act, do, everything as needed. Total submission. I know this sounds purely like smut, but doesn't have to be. When not being rutted in two, expect other kinks to pass time and other plots. I like to leave things blank for a creative partner. I am down for most kinks.

**My character does not have to use model above. **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom