Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

daddy's midnight snack~ m/m skype search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

syb

Planetoid
Yo~!

Ace again, this time with a craving that popped into my head earlier today. Quick introduction- in my twenties (meaning you should, of course, be 18+), PST timezone, and I love writing out erotica with fleshed out characters! It's always a little bit of a struggle finding people who enjoy good characters, but also love to pretty much just write smut, and in this case, that's what I'm looking for!

Plot

• Your Character is about 19 or 20, and your mother just went through a divorce with a real clean cut sort of guy- a lawyer who seemed to have a permanent fresh shave, even when you caught him grabbing snacks at 2 AM. He was your dad, you loved him and all, but he wasn't home much, you weren't overly close to him. You weren't sure when it happened, but over the past few years, it seemed like your parents talked less and less, like they simply existed around each other rather than loved each other, or even had any feelings for one another at all. Your mom got sick of the complacency, and after the divorce, she picked up with M/C, the total opposite; a definite rebound to wash her mouth out. He's not a bad guy, not even an asshole, but he's pretty crass, the kind of guy who probably would have beat you dad up in high school. He's in his late thirties, maybe even early forties, and he's a damn giant. The man 'll leave his phone around the house with the dirty texts he's sent your mom open without an ounce of shame, and it's rare to see him in more than a pair of boxer shorts and a tank top. He's a pretty insatiable pervert, and you've heard him and your mom creaking the bed before- one night, he wants to go another round, but she's all spent- Y/C is his next best option to go after.

Roleplay Details and Formatting

• I like drawn/2D play-by's, and this is who I plan on using for M/C! I'd really like my partner to use play-by's as well, please~
    I want to play against a fun character- please don't bring a submissive, stuttering uke to the table, because that's the quickest way to lose my attention!
    Skype only for roleplays!
    Casual post length, 100-400 words on average depending on my partner, the situation, that kinda stuff.
    Smutty oneshots are my dig, but once we're done with this, we can always figure out new plots for the future! This doesn't have to be a one time deal, but it also very well can be if that's all we want or we just don't have other common interests. No worries, right now all I'm looking for is somebody to play this plot out with me! <3
    For this particular plot, first person POV is my preference!

Kinks

• This is less of an exhaustive list and more of a list of kinks I think would fit them well- I can provide others, just ask if you're interested!
    Overexaggerated anatomy
    Size/age difference
    Multiple orgasms
    Breeding (or at least, dirty talk as if it were possible- not against mpreg, just don't want it for this particular plot!)
    Excess cum
    Sexual exhaustion
    Begging
    Semi-public/Public
    Footplay

Limits
  • No non-con or dub-con, please! Not much in BDSM-type elements either, but other than that, if it's something outside of the norm, please just ask first!

Misc Details
  • My schedule's a little inconsistent, so I'm not on every day! Please be patient, I'll get back to replying to you, I promise~ Sometimes work gets a little crazy, that's all! Also, if you're the sort that use 'uke/seme' type dynamics, we might not be a great match. u_u;; I like realism in their relationship, and like I mentioned, I don't wanna just play a dominant top for a bottom who just lays there and moans!

Other than that, my skype is sybblog, looking forward to plotting something out with you! :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom