Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ Sapphic Seductions! ~ [FxF, futas welcome]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyKisses

Super-Earth
I'm currently seeking a partner for a smut-with-plot roleplay.

~The Insect Empress's Bride...~ Insect-girls have begun conquering the Earth. Men are banished, while women are made into slaves. And by the side of the beautiful Insect Empress...is a young human woman who treats the Insect Empress like any ordinary girlfriend. Why? Well, because she's been thoroughly brainwashed into being the perfect doting wife for the Insect Empress, of course...
(Hypnosis is the obvious element — perhaps through hypnotic stare, pheromones, or a parasitic larva that crawls into her. Lactation and oviposition would be lovely, and transformation into an insect-girl can be included as well.)

~Egged into Egging...~ Monster girls have revealed themselves to the world, many of which breed via oviposition with a female partner. Naturally, some women develop an oviposition fetish, happily letting monster girls pump them full of eggs. A shy young woman longs to try oviposition, but can never work up the nerve...until she meets a very fertile monster girl who "subtly" lets her know about her harem of egg-filled lesbian lovers...
(Oviposition and orgies ahoy! Lactation would also be wonderful to include.)

~A Kitsune Roommate...~ When a young woman accidentally unseals a coffin in a museum and releases an ancient and powerful kitsune, said kitsune wishes to repay the young woman by being her girlfriend. But even though the kitsune's service seems mundane, the kitsune has quite the libido...and many kinky magics at her disposal...
(Seeking stuff with a magical edge. Stuff like breast growth, monster-girl-like transformations, futafication, lactation, hypnosis, and other kinky and mischievous uses of magic...)

If you have a fun idea you think I'll like, please PM!

RE: Your lips and mine~ [FxF, futas welcome]

Hello! I am Nadia, what's up?

I would love to try and play the drider rp idea, I do enjoy some spider fun! If you are interested, let me know! I think it would be lots of fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom