Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fire & Ice || FxM - Kink, Romance, & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeyThereLittleBear

Fire & Ice

Heya, welcome to my request thread. All of my information is going to be sorted neatly, so you can skip through what you don't want to read to find what you do want to read. Please make sure to read all bits in red. They're important!

I only role-play over threads!
Let me repeat this for those who didn't care to read it the first time - I only role-play over threads.

About Me

I go by the alias "Bear" and I'm a twenty-three year old married woman. I am a full time working mom to my two kids (a toddler and an infant) and I role-play when I have spare time. I enjoy reading, writing, watching Netflix, and spending time with my kids & cats.

What I'm Looking For

I'm looking for a partner that is able to communicate with me what they're interested in, not interested in, and plot ideas. I want someone who is able to write creatively and progress the plot. I like people who have ideas and don't just agree to my ideas. I want someone that can write more than just a few sentences because I enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing. I stopped writing one-liners years ago and I don't plan on going back to it. I expect you to have the maturity to tell me if you're getting bored and not just drop me.

Rules
Respect is always my #1. You treat me like a dick, and I'll be the biggest cunt in the world. You treat me respectfully, and we're cool.
Let me know if you're losing interest in the role-play or losing interest in an aspect of the role-play. I am not offended if you say you are bored, I'm more offended if you don't say something. Role-playing is about fun, and if we're both not having fun then there's no point.
Respect my off list. I'm not kidding. I have few hard offs, but they are hard offs.
I do not write posts that are "one-liners" and I don't partner well with people who do. If you aren't capable of writing multiple paragraphs worth of material (NOT fluff), then we won't work together well and I will lose interest in the role-play. I like details, descriptions, and insight into your character's mind.
If I say no, I mean no. I don't owe you an explanation. I don't owe you anything, really. I can say no for whatever reason. We're all adults here. Have an adult response to being told no and move on. This rule stems from too many negative interactions in private. Don't become one of them.
I have memory issues, which means that I occasionally will open PMs while at work and forget to reply when I get home. If I don't reply to your PM within a day, please remind me. It's not intentional. It's not malicious. I won't find it annoying. I need reminders to stay on track.

F-List

My f-list has the extensive list of ons/offs, a quick list that sums up my hard ons/offs.

Hard Ons
(insert dick joke here)

Ribcages - I love the way ribcages look and I will adore you if your character's physique allows for their ribcage to be visible either regularly or when stretching. If you describe it, yaaaaas. I love them.
Violent / dominant males. I like when a male displays his dominance over the female, either subtly or through force. I love it.
Romance. I can't help it, I'm a sucker for love stories. I like the two extremes - rape and romance.
Large cocks. This is self-explanatory, right?
Teasing / sexual build up and tension. I want your character to make mine really work for it. I want her dripping in her panties and already so close to an orgasm that she can't stand it. Maybe he leaves her dangling on the edge there and begging for more, maybe he finally gives her everything she ever wanted and makes her see the stars. Either way, I thoroughly enjoy the build of sexual desire and tension.
Evil characters. Yummy!
Choking.
Anal.

Hard Offs

Characters below 17 years of age.
Parent/child incest. I'm a parent and I cannot fathom how that is remotely interesting to sexualize your child.

Current Cravings

All links are to safe for work character pics for reference, unless otherwise stated.

Harry Potter - Draco Malfoy/Ginny Weasley
It's his seventh year and Draco is at his most vulnerable. Ginny has returned without her older brother and she is devastated from the events over the summer. He has always harbored a crush for her but now he can't deny what he feels. He has done so much wrong that he can't stop himself from doing at least one thing right, and that's protecting the woman he secretly loves. But his reputation is still at stake. He is still a Death Eater, and still a Malfoy.

Stalker/Stalked Woman
She is a beautiful woman that lives a rather ordinary life... Except she can't help but feel like she is being followed and the hairs on the back of her neck never seem to lay flat. One day he can't help himself anymore and takes their 'relationship' to a new level, whether she likes it or not.

Vampire/Human
When the greatest gathering in all of vampire history is about to take place, all vampires are summoned from everywhere on earth to Australia, where the event is taking place. The summons demands that no vampire can cross through supernatural ways and will only be permitted through human ways. It's no big deal, right? But when a plane crashes and few people survive, a vampire is stranded on an island with three humans. While two of them are babbling and near insanity, the youngest is sane, calm even. As time eases by, a friendship forms, along with a spoken promise that she is to never venture into the forest of the island at night. Though once forced into the forest in search of him, she finds out his worst secret ever: he is a vampire.

Fireman/Rescued Woman
During a high school party, the nerd of the school and the 'hottest girl in school' are both drunk enough to sleep together. Three months later, she mysteriously moves away and is never heard from again. Ten years later, the fireman rescues a little girl and a very familiar-looking woman. Much to his surprise, it's the girl, and the child is his, the result of the one night stand.

Djinn/Human ❤ ❤
(Ghul is the name of my Djinn character)
In the beginning of the world, there was only the Creator. And from the Creator, came the most powerful of all beings - the Djinn. Magical and mysterious creatures, they have always been things of legends since the next great creation was Man. Man has seen the Djinn in only glances, but they talk about them often in tales that have long since gone from stories to warn the people to things of legend. The Djinn are often mistaken for genies, the benign and sweet creatures that will grant wishes. But they are far worse than that - they are powerful but they are evil, wanting only what can better themselves. The Creator made them to be all-powerful creatures, but not unstoppable.

Ages ago, the last of the Djinn was stopped in the midst of their great rampage, the Grand Magician sealed away the Djinn in a precious stone, which was to be kept sacred for all of eternity, where the Djinn would be powerless.

It is now modern day and most haven't even heard of a Djinn, but Ghul is still around, influencing the owner of the stone, the last of the great line of protectors. He is an impoverish man, hopelessly in love with a woman of a higher class. And he has a grand idea - he has the great stone cut and set into a ring, which he uses to propose to her.

While she doesn't accept his proposal, she agrees out of pity to keep the ring in which he has given her, to take the time to consider his proposal. After taking it home, it has a very strange effect on her - she can feel it calling to her, beckoning her... She falls prey to it, and the Djinn is released. Because she was the one to release him, she is the only one that can grant him true freedom to the world.

Ghul has to collect a thousand souls from people making wishes, and once that is done, he has to convince the person who released him to make three wishes... And then he is free for all of eternity. And Ghul is desperate, so very desperate to get his freedom at any cost.

Plotless pictures

Something with Ruby Rose
Innocent virgin ** NSFW
Edging / orgasm control ** NSFW, gif
[/font][/size]

RE: Fire & Ice || FxM, MxM - Romance, Rape, Dominance, & More

Bump :heart:

I would love a good Draco/Ginny role-play or my Djinn plot. :heart: pleeeease???

Still looking for Draco/Ginny and Djinn plot :heart:

Bump ❤

Bump a roonie

Bump :heart:

xxoo. :heart:

Ginny, please? :heart: