Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Join Me for the Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crevan

Dust
First of all one need note that I much prefer plot over smut. Not that there's anything wrong with smut. I like a nice helping of that myself. But not if that's all the roleplay is about. I like that, with or without the romance to be a subplot, or secondary, even tertiary to the main overall plot.

My kinks do not include: Water sports. Scat. Vomit. Vore. At least in so far as sexual scenario's.

I play M/M and rarely M/F. I'm not big on F/F unless its a secondary or tertiary pair and their scenes fade out for the most part. I just find F/F a smidgen difficult to keep my interest in past a pair of ladies getting together and having sweet kisses, tender looks and holding hands.

I don't like being confined to strictly seme or strictly uke. Not even with fandom characters that are like that in canon. And if I did play an uke they wouldn't just lay their passively. This goes the same for any female I might choose to play.

I will respond at least once a week. I'm likely to respond more than that, but now and then my life gets rather busy for a few days at a time here and there.

I am pretty open to any kinks not aforementioned or banned by the site itself. I actually now and then enjoy delving into the land of Fpreg and Mpreg.

I am open to most, if not all genres. However my favorite would have to be fantasy.

I have many fandoms. Some I probably forgot in this list:
Aladdin, Frozen, Harry Potter (Books & Film), Hetalia Axis Powers, Hybrid Child, Junjou Romantica, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Strange Magic (Film)

Some my ships: Jafari x Aladdin, OMC x Hans, Snarry, Wolfstar, USUK, FRUK, Junjou Egoist, Junjou Terrorist, Junjou Mistake, Yukisa, Kirishima/Yokozawa, The Bog King x Princess Marianne.

Plot – A Frozen AU where Hans either kidnapped by a King from another country or given to a King of another country. This King is actually a distant relative of Elsa and Anna's and so he's bent on punishing Hans. Its not sexual, at leastwise not at first. And hey being the King of his own country means he can make the rules. This OMC wears a mask over his forehead, eyes, cheeks and bridge of his nose. Perhaps he's older 10-30 years older than Hans himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom