Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for my Princess (FxF, FutaxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomboy

Moon
Well hello there lovely people of BMRP.
I've just recently joined after stalking...erm... doing research on these forums and thought it's about damn time I got involved in some roleplaying myself.
I'm Samantha but you can call me Sam, Tomboy, Tommy, whatever you really want, it's all the same to me, my username stemming from the nickname I had in middle-school due to my apparent lack of interest for anything girly.

Oh how wrong they were! For I am surely interested in everything girly, be it princesses, pink dresses and everything cute, I just don't go about these things myself but I do love the stuff (a lot!)
I just can't resist saying no to those doe-eyed girls with their bubbly personality and bright demeanor, it's physically impossible for me! I just want to hug 'em and never let go.
And who wouldn't? Everybody wants their very own princess they'd do anything for.
So, without embarassing me further let's jump right into the juicy bits, shall we?

What am I looking for in a partner?
I like my partner contributing as much time and effort to the roleplay as myself, trying their best to make it enjoyable for both of us and making it as fun and awesome as can be, what are we here for anyways if not for writing fun stories?!
I'm living in europe so my posting schedule is a bit weird, not to mention me attending university making for a quite hectic schedule.
English is not my native language my I consider myself quite proficient in its use, seeing that I actually study English, would be kinda embarrassing if I were to suck at utilizing it, eh?
Please, please, please have fun. Simple, If you're feeling uncomfortable just tell me and we can make it work out
I do like having a main story we follow with believable characters and character development, nobody just jumps each other and hog each other on the streets.

Scenarios:
I do enjoy Fantasy, Supernatural and Modern so I'll just post the bare bones of the ideas I have for these genres.

Fantasy:
Her Majesty's Knight:
YC's the princess of a rising Empire, her father's already starting to plan her future and trying to marry her off to other influential men of power. After the death of her Mother YC grew distant with her father and he sees her only as a chesspiece in his game of power.
MC used to be YC's childhood friend, being the only child of a longstanding house of Knights in the service of the King. Having no other siblings allows her to take up the duties of a knight and be assigned to being YC's bodyguard seeing that there is no danger in assigning a woman to be around the princess 24/7 as opposed to a man. Or is it so?
This would tap mostly into growing of age and living one's one life, free of the shackles of the duties forced upon these young people

Royal Hostage:
MC's the leader of a Mercenary Gang contracted by a lesser nobleman to kidnap the King's daughter.
The Ambush does not go exactly as planned though and the two women fall into the river, being washed ashore downstream and having to fight their way back to civilization. MC struggling with fulfilling her contract or falling for the princess

Modern:
On the outside MC's your good-for-nothing rebel who doesn't seem to take anything in her life seriously, frequenting clubs, only half-assing her college education and being such a pain in the neck that she forces her roommates to look for another place to stay.
Everything does change as she gets assigned another Roommate by her landlady, someone who just seems to be the complete opposite to her personality. How will they even manage to live together, will their personalities rub off on each other?

Supernatural:
Draculina's Bride:
MC is a Vampire, having been turned in the early 80's and having lived a rock and roll lifestyle, traveling from even to event, haunting the concerts and even having picked up the guitar herself.
Now, In an Age where rock music seemed to have died she seeks to show them that it's not quite dead but rather UNDEAD.
But for a Vampire there are a lot of obstacles to overcome before taking to the stage, this is where a manager comes in handy...

A Vampire in the Attic:
YC just inherited a big house/mansion from a distant relative and decided to move in due to some personal reasons. Be it work, school, and so on. But unbeknownst to you there's already someone making themselves at home.
A Vampire has made the Attic into her Lair and she won't just leave.
Will YC get to terms with having a vampiric housemate or will they try to get rid of them?
>>>WIP<<<<<

If you want something simpler I'd be interested in playing a Shark Anthro
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/82df10d136/670463-1

Can be female or Futa, it's up to your preferences^^
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/6ecb5856c0/670463-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom