Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let us see where my desire can take us? (MXF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harem of Whispers

Planetoid
About Me!

I am 27 years old. I am a Male, if you feel you need to know more about me personally you may ask. I am Fairly open about myself.

As for writing I tend to stick to the worlds of fantasy, sci-fi, and sometimes horror/paranormal. I have very little to no interest in realistic type stories so if that is what you are looking for we will not likely be a good match unless something plot wise is very interesting.

When it comes to fandoms while I will use a world characters are a part of, and may even include them as back ground or even parallel to our story I do not like using someone elses characters it pulls me out of the story.

Now then, for the bit that matters! Roleplaying, so for the most part I will post about a paragraph a reply more when the situation starts, and towards that one paragraph when the story gets to a lot of what is next depends on how my partner reacts to me. I have been out of the game for some time so I need to work on my skills again I think. I will play World of Darkness themed Werewolves, and Vampires if you do not know what those are check them out it is a really cool idea as well as set up. If you want to walk into it blind that could be an interesting story in itself, Though with darker themes come darker stories so if murder, and blood are not something you are comfortable with well that is not the kind of story for you. Same goes for if some kind of monster or creature is your fancy those stories are not going to have a happy ending. Though I play any race from DnD as well as a few I have created, and ideas from simple pictures so I can always come up with a new ideas. As a last note I prefer to roleplay via Threads, and may have a go at PMs but I like being able to refer back.

So I am going to keep these short as they are premises I have on my mind.

#1: A fox demon(My Character) making a living on grifting, and theft with his illusions is met with a bounty hunter(Your Character) While the fee on his head is not that much due to his crimes being only petty in nature. His talents of illusion would be most useful when catching more deplorable characters.

#2: My character is hired to protect your character. Only later to find my character had killed the man supposed to protect yours, and not so honorable as he should be. Crass, rude, and a lover of drink as well as women. What will happen if she learns the truth or worse someone to recognize him.

#3: Master X Slave Plotline- My character from the modern day comes across a scroll that would allow him to summon a being from another world to serve him however he sees fit. Any character from any world at random comes to him unable to harm him, and bound to follow his direct commands. Sounds like a fun idea to me. What shall we do?

Feel free to PM me if this interests you at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom