Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When siblings get along a little too well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

00thecakeisalie00

Planetoid
Hi,

If incest isn't your thing this can apply to any taboo pairing. So keep that in mind if you want to change out the characters.

Anyway, what I was hoping we could do is play this one out a little differently than most roleplays. It would start out with a scene (or scenes) where the two characters are actually chatting online, on some for of IM app. It would start off normal enough, but with how well they get along and chat the conversation starts to sway in a certain direction. Being high school college age there is always something sexual going on in their minds, so they can't help but get stuck on those kinds of topics.

I think it would be really exciting to play out how a brother and sister would start to talk about more sexual topics. Would it be weird at first? Or would it turn them on right away to share this type of thing? Would the sister enjoy knowing she is getting her brother all worked up for some reason? There are a lot of options to go with here!

I think this style could be really immersive since we will actually be chatting online. If you are interested let me know and we can talk more!

00thecakeisalie00 said:
Hi,

If incest isn't your thing this can apply to any taboo pairing. So keep that in mind if you want to change out the characters.

Anyway, what I was hoping we could do is play this one out a little differently than most roleplays. It would start out with a scene (or scenes) where the two characters are actually chatting online, on some for of IM app. It would start off normal enough, but with how well they get along and chat the conversation starts to sway in a certain direction. Being high school college age there is always something sexual going on in their minds, so they can't help but get stuck on those kinds of topics.

I think it would be really exciting to play out how a brother and sister would start to talk about more sexual topics. Would it be weird at first? Or would it turn them on right away to share this type of thing? Would the sister enjoy knowing she is getting her brother all worked up for some reason? There are a lot of options to go with here!

I think this style could be really immersive since we will actually be chatting online. If you are interested let me know and we can talk more!

Please let me do the incest story with you , pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom