Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Breeding (Liara_Amagi X KnightCreep)

She said, "I think it's cause of what I said..." she then went back to work on supper.

Sam was thinking about the question her master asked of her. She didn't know if she'd be in a higher cast than the others or why he would want her that way. She however felt turned on when he cleaned her vagina and she gave off the scent. The same in heat smell that max and James had when they got turned on.

The doctor would need a refresher course because, Kyra would have her water break the next day.

She said, "yes master...I will do anything to make you happy..." (if you're going to make Sam into a wolf, are you going to have those pups be made into protectors of the pack?)
When it was time for supper the men were done making pens. They made three pens for cows, sheep and pigs. They had to stop before they're done with the chicken coup cause, they ran out of materials. The territory was good land and could be made larger to make his own country.

(Yes I am.)
Xaota kissed Sam on the lips. "We'll mate after dinner." He finished washing his lover and dried her off. "Do you want to be naked or wear clothes to dinner?"

She said, "wear clothes master...I wouldn't want to make the men jealous..." (want to make all of his sluts have big butts and boobs? Maybe a ribbon around their necks. Have the girls feel horny when it's off and the men act like dogs when it's on?) Liara set out the food having the bowls for the men who have to stay on all fours eat on the floor. She had the men go wash their hands before eating.

Xaota nodded and grabbed a dress from his closet. He had been preparing to have a mate for a long time. He dressed Sam quickly and grabbed a pink ribbon. "Sit on the bed, please."

She did as she was told. She was in love with him as she was made to. She had a feeling that he had fallen for Liara but, said nothing about it. Both Kyra and Sam just wanted his attention...and his cock as they were made to.

Xaota tied the ribbon around Sam's neck. "Good girl. This ribbon marks you as my mate. Kyra will be getting hers as well." He carried Sam downstairs.

Liara glanced at them before looking back at the pot. She was thinking about what the doc said and just felt that with how he was holding Sam it wouldn't be a good idea. She didn't know his feelings for her were real or how she felt about him. It wasn't like he was being romantic towards her or anything.

Xaota sat Sam down at the table and helped Liara hand out the stew. His eyes kept darting down at her rear.

Her body had a slight glow, showing she was still a virgin. The men ate it up the ones that worked wanted more. One said, "master, we put most of the pens up as you asked but, we ran out of nails for the troughs and the hen house." The doctor was older than the others and would need to be in the programmer before any of his pups were born. He could make his mind an empty book to put every bit of medical knowledge, skills and be subservient to the alphas. While, making his body back into his twenties.

"I will get you more supplies in the morning," Xaota said as he patted the slave's head. He ate his good quickly. "Doctor, come with me." He grabbed three bowls of stew and walked into the basement.

The Max and James were asleep cause they ran out of stamina. Kyra was hobbling slowly to the newspapers to use the restroom. Her gut, was almost to the floor and about ready to pop at any moment. The doctor followed him.

She said, "I feel like they'll be ready soon..." Kyra ate the stew and felt a little pain in her stomach.

"You'll sleep in my room tonight," Xaota said. "That way I can hear you if your water breaks." He kissed Kyra on the lips before setting up the machine. The doctor would learn every detail on human and anthro anatomy, as well as countless medical procedures.

Xaota signed and started deleting memories that weren't important. He needed the doctor to be good to go at a moment's notice.

His mind began to forget everything other than all medical data. He would forget everything in his past and only remember how to function, medical knowledge, procedures and how to speak. He could be programmed to act like a member of a wolf pack. He could do it to every one of the slaves and mates.

Xaota programed the doctor to remember his name and to act like Xaota's beta. He made the doctor's biology change as well, making wolf ears and a tail grow.

(Want to make his nose more sensitive?) He remembered his name was Micheal and whimpered a little as a grey and white tail and ears grew. The tail was squished in his dirty old pants. He and the others needed to be bathed and given better clothes...if he wanted them to have clothes on.

(Yes.)
Micheal's human ears slowly entered his head, leaving only the wolf ears. His senses of smell and hearing would become stronger.
Xaota smiled. He looked back at the memories and realized that Micheal knew Liara very well. He made the doctor keep those memories.

He had felt more of an uncle to Liara. He whimpered as his body changed...he instinctively tried to fight it but, howled in pain.

Xaota watched the machine finishing the reprogramming. He opened the door and helped Micheal out of the machine. "How do you feel, my beta?"

He said, "not so good sir...my ears and tail hurt..." he could be made to look younger and compared to everyone else he was weak.

Back
Top Bottom