Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Breeding (Liara_Amagi X KnightCreep)

Xaota smiled and injected each of the slaves. The drug I just gave you will make you want to mate with each other. This will prepare you for when you're pigs."
The second slave blushed and looked at Max.

Max felt his dick go erect naturally. Though felt weird about it, he wasn't gay...none of them were. It even felt weird that his master would kiss them. He could always reprogram them to think how he wanted. Make all of his slaves have different instincts and love their alphas and have them do nothing against them.

The drug also made the slaves homosexual.
The second slave blushed as his cock became erect. He kissed Max on the cheek.

Max moved close to the other slave to kiss him back.

In a few hours, Sam was ready to be mated with but, would be sore and be like a virgin ready to pop her cherry. While the men were working on a pen as ordered which would be ready soon.

He said, "max..." he moved to take James' cock and stroke it to get him in the mood. Everything wouldn't be ready until near sunset. Liara was making dinner when he came back upstairs. It would be easy to go hug her from behind and lick her like a happy pet. The men would need places to sleep and places to eat and drink.

James moaned softly. "Please take me..."
Xaota kissed Liara's neck and licked it. He was holding three bottles of Kyra's milk.

She said, "I thought wolves only had one mate? By my count, you have two..." she then touched his cheek to pet him a little before going to put the lid on the pot. She had made too much from lunch so, they had leftovers for dinner.

She said, "I am not ready besides, you're more like a loving pet than husband material. Though, you are cute." She pet on him before going to sit down on the couch. She said, "they'll need someplace to stay, we only have two bedrooms and a basement." He could put his head and chest on her lap.

Xaota wagged his tail as he laid in his owner's lap. "For now, they'll sleep in here. I'll have them start working on a slave quarters tomorrow."
James sat on Max's cock. He moaned as he was penetrated.

She said, "alright but, at least have them be tied up. I kind of get a feeling that they would come in my room if you weren't watching." She pet on his head before needing to go stir the stew.

Xaota nodded and licked Liara's face. He went yo to his bathroom and smiled at Sam. "Did you have a nice nap, sweetie?"

Sam said, "yes master...just a little sore." she moved a bit and could have improvements on her body. She did look flat, pruney, needed food and cleaned a bit. Though all of his slaves needed to be clean...inside and out. It showed they weren't treated well.

Xaota began to rub the soap on Samantha's body, getting all of the dirt and grime off. "You're too pretty of a girl to be so dirty." He rubbed her head. "Do you want to become a wolf like me? I have the perfect name for you if you do."

Xaota continued bathing his lover. "Do you want to be a wolf furry? Or maybe a full wolf? You don't have to change your species if you don't want to. It's entirely your choice."

She said, "I don't know..."

Liara found out that she knew the doctor when she was a kid. He had helped her escape the lab when the riots started. He got her to admit she was Draco's daughter by talking about a girl he knew that loved digimon...especially the evolution of garurumon.

Xaota continued washing his lover. "I'll let you think about it." He washed her vagina.

The doctor smiled. "I'm glad that you're alive and well. Your husband is a good wolf."

She said, "he's not my husband. He tried to capture me, I said a thing that my dad told me to say and got him to think of me as his alpha."

The doctor's eyes widened. "Liara, if he truly loves you without that collar or those words, it could lead to peace between anthros and humans! You have to try to love him, for all of our sakes."

She said, "I doubt that, any caravan I go to i'm treated as a leper. They all either shun me or openly call me a traitor...or try to kill me. Besides, i think he is getting pups withe Kyra...and whenever that girl he has upstairs he'll have two mates."

"Still, you need to try," the doctor said. "I've seen how he looks at you, it's nothing but love and respect."

Back
Top Bottom