Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Breeding (Liara_Amagi X KnightCreep)

Sam said, "yes..."

Kyra was still getting milked though, it was the only pleasure she was having right now. She moved to where her back was to him. The buckets were getting full and it seemed easier to put the milk into a huge glass container that could fill a tanker truck. The doctor and the other men were waiting for orders.

"Kyra, I still love you. I'm just making a harem," Xaota said. "You'll still be my breeding girl." He told the doctor to go upstairs. "You two are going to remain on the tables. I will bring you your food." He injected Sam with a syringe. "There you go, Samantha."

The two males did as they were told along with the doctor. Samantha was turning into a girl. Her body became hot as her body began to change. She had to sit down and started to sweat a lot as the man bits started to change to a vagina and overies. She'd need to be in a large tub of ice water to keep her temperature down. It would take a week to have everything done. Sam said, "master...I don't feel good..."

Liara had put enough food for everyone. The men didn't make a move but, still had luster in their eyes towards her.

"It's ok, sweetie, that's normal." He looked at the men. "If any of you even touch her, I'll whip all of you!" He carried Sam upstairs and laid him in one of the bathtubs. He turned the cold water on. He stripped and stepped into the water as well. "Your body is changing, and it's causing you to heat up. Don't worry, I'll be able to mate with you soon." He stroked Sam's shrinking cock.

Sam closed his eyes as everything changed. His sperm changed into eggs, making him more fertile. His chest started to grow boobs. The outside was perfect for a preteen but, the inside would take longer to be complete. Once his organs and shape started to change, she passed out. Sam's body would need a bit of time to be completely ready.

After a small bit, Liara had the food done. It was mixed vegetables and some fish. She would've liked to have beef stew but, they didn't have the ingredients for it. She yelled upstairs, "Xaota, soups on. Come eat before it gets cold." If he didn't come down in a few minutes, she whistled for him to come.

Xaota kissed Sam on the lips when he heard Liara calling for him. "Have a good nap, my darling. I'll be back for you." He dried off, put his clothes back on, and walked downstairs.

Liara said, "I thought it'd be nice to have us eat together like a family." She had some plates out to let them eat at the dinning room. She smiled as she took his hand to lead him to the dinning room. He could have the men be on all fours and wait until the alphas of the pack to eat first...as either a punishment or make them eat like pets. They were done working on the farm and could be given more work to make stables, rooms or pens for them and other animals to be used for food, wool or milk.

Xaota looked at the men. "On all fours, right now." He sat at the table. He watched the men obeying almost instantly. "You will remain on all fours unless I give you orders to work."

She put some food in front of him. She said, "I don't know if it'll be great. It was hard to concentrate with them trying to undress me with their eyes."
Sam was sleeping in the tub as her body was becoming more feminine. The muscles moved to be more of an hourglass shape...her innards changing to be able to breed and what little fat she had went to the breasts. She would need more injections to look how he wanted.

Xaota thanked Liara for the food and began eating. When he was done, he walked into the basement with three bowls of stew. He fed Kyra first. "Who's my pretty girl?"

Kyra moved a bit but, her stomach made her eat. She said after she ate, "i'm still mad at you and I hurt..." the milking machine stopped and she had more milk than the buckets could hold. It would need to be put into a tank that could hold a ton of it. With the injection and drink she took, she made a surplus of it.

Xaota rubbed Kyra on the lips. "I still love you, and I will continue loving you. Where does it hurt?"

She said, "I think i'm making too much milk...cause, my boobs hurt and the machine still stops..." she made a large surplus of it and could be used to feed more than just the pups. She could feed a large pack of 20 for years.

"Do you want me to make you only create enough for the pups from now on?" Xaota asked as he rubbed Kyra's breasts.

She shook her head, "I love the feeling of being milked...and I feel like i'm being useful...I just want to keep being milked without it stopping." She had pushed the milking device further up her breasts to make it stay on her boobs. She didn't feel needed except for her milk and having his pups. She wanted to make sure she was helpful in her condition...even if she had to make milk to do it.

"I just don't want you to be in pain, Kyra," Xaota said. "If it ever hurts too much, tell me and I'll reduce the amount of milk you make." He kissed his breeding girl on the lips before moving over to the men on the table.

Kyra kept milking. (Want to say that he put the hose at the end into a huge glass tank with a spout to have it be able to pour the milk into bottles or dog bowls?)

The two men just laid on the table as they were ordered.

(Bottles.)
Xaota began feeding the men. "You two are going to help our pack get our food. You will become feral pigs and have children."

They got a little startled by him wanting them to be feral pigs. The animal had been known to be dangerous to be around. One said, "master, if you want us to be pigs, we would rather be potbelly pigs. It would keep us from harming you or anyone else..." they ate the food he gave them sitting up. The men upstairs did ate as well. Sam was the only one who didn't.

Xaota considered the man's suggestion before nodded. "Good point. Tell me, what's your name?" He grabbed two syringes.

"Well, Max, do you want to be the male or female pig?" Xaota asked. After their transformation, the slaves would still have their intelligence and ability to speak.

He said, "I would like to be male..." the other gulped knowing his manhood would be gone. There wasn't a pen made to hold their piglets or any other farm animal they would make.

Xaota kissed each slave on the cheek. "Don't worry, I know that Max will be gentle with you," he said to the future female pig. "I'll get the others to start working on a pen. In the meantime, you two will remain in here. You will not touch Kyra. She is mine."

Max said, "we will never touch a pregnant woman..." he was saying the truth, none of them would touch a pregnant woman but, one without child...they would want to...it was part of their instinct to want to. Which could be reprogrammed to only have the need when ordered.

Back
Top Bottom