Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Breeding (Liara_Amagi X KnightCreep)

Xaota growled at the men. "Stop thinking about your cocks! She is a lady of power, and you treat her with respect!"

They backed off scared of him. Because of the war, they didn't see females often so, it became a treat or an instinct to want to mate with females. Especially if they weren't wearing much. On the stove, she had enough food for three people...and from what she saw, they only had enough for a week. She touched his fur and said, "we may want to get more food. Especially if we want to feed everybody."

Xaota nodded. "I'll get them to work. Boys, follow me!" He led the slaves outside. "You two, start working on the crops." He poked to some wheat, potato, and carrot plants. Even though he was a wolf, he liked vegetables.

The two who looked good at doing menial labor got to work picking the ripe veggies and pulling the weeds out. The others were waiting for orders.

"You two, start fishing. The rest of you come with me." Xaota walked into the basement. He kissed Kyra. "Hello, sweetheart. How are you this morning?"

The other two went fishing as the rest followed. Kyra's breasts were getting a little smaller than what they were. She had filled a two gallon bucket and still had more to give. The machine had stopped waiting to have the buckets exchanged or dumped for new ones. Kyra said, "I still hurt and our pups are kicking like crazy..."

"That just means that their healthy," Xaota smiled. He exchanged the buckets for new ones. He turned to the fours slaves. "You two, lay on those tables. You, you're a doctor, correct?"

The one said, "I haven't done it in a long time master...not since before the war." The other two laid on the table as ordered. The doctor would need a refresher course in his craft. Kyra looked happy as she was being milked again. She felt great pleasure in it.

"Then sit down." Xaota turned to the last slave. "Come here. I have something special planned for you."

"What's your name?" Xaota asked as he powered up a machine. It would reprogram the slave's sexual preferences until he was homosexual and in love with Xaota. It would also make him transgender and make him was to dress up in feminine clothing.

(And then make him into a girl? You can inject serums into where you want to change his biology.)

He said, "I was called slave by my last owner...I can't remember what my parents called me master..."

(Possibly... The two on the tables are hound to become girls.)
"I'll call you Sam," Xaota said. "Step inside the machine. It will heal your body." He wasn't lying, he just wasn't telling the whole truth.

Then what will he be? Cause I thought making him into an animal and reproducing offspring so, they didn't need to hunt would be cool.

Sam walked into the machine. He had lage scars on his back from disobeying his last owner.

He breathed as his scars and wounds healed. (Are you going to make all of them walk on all fours and have them act like loving omegas or become his pets when he isn't forcing them to work or mate?)

He froze as his mind was being reprogrammed. He started to love his master... (don't know what else you want)

After a few hours, the four males came to the kitchen to give Liara the food. She smiled and started to cook Lunch. While the others watched her. They were trying to figure out why she was special and higher status than the anthro.

Xaota watched with a smile on his face. The machine finished Sam's transformation. The wolf opened the door. "How do you feel, sweetie?"

He had a dazed look on his face, "I love you master..."
(Since, you know what you want, you can play him...)

He actually liked that and smiled, he wanted to dress in girl clothes and become a female. He was on his two legs like a normal human. If xaota wanted to have all of them as pets, he could put collars on them to show they were his property.

Liara said, "xaota, lunch will be ready in about fifteen minutes." She knew that in the wolf's culture, that the alpha ate first, beta and then everyone else.

Kyra was looking at Sam feeling jealous, her master being ordered by Liara was one thing but, him kissing a guy on the lips was another. To her, he was supposed to be her mate...she was the one to hold his pups and get his attention for it.

Xaota picked his new mate up bridal style. "Who's my pretty sissy boy?" He lightly nibbled on Sam's ear. He noticed Kyra's jealous stare and gave a reassuring smile.

Oc-is he a girl now?

Kyra looked away being mad at him. If it weren't for the fact, she was pregnant she would scratch Sam's eyes out.

Back
Top Bottom