Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Breeding (Liara_Amagi X KnightCreep)

Kyra said, "I would like to do anything to make you happy." She wanted to make him happy to give her pleasure. She wanted to have him milk her or rub her butt. What Kyra wanted most, was his cock.

Kyra smiled and felt her stomach hurt as the babies grew faster; her stomach grew bigger and her bobs started to get plumper and full of milk. She gripped the sleeping bag as she felt pain. She almost looked like she was going to pop.

Xaota rubbed Kyra's head. "It's ok, girl. The pain will pass." He kissed his breeding slave on the forehead.

She closed her eyes and looked at the milking machine wanting to relieve some of the pain. Though, it wouldn't be wise to have her go on all fours at the moment. She then looked up at him and whimpered at him.

Xaota smiled. "You want to be milked, don't you?" He placed his paws on Kyra's breasts and began gentle pulling at the nipples.

She sat up to have him able to put a bucket underneath her breasts. They had gotten so heavy it stretched to her naval. When he milked her, she moaned in pleasure. She loved the feel and wanted more

"Good girl. Do you like this or the machine better?" Xaota nibbled on Kyra's ear in a playful and loving way.

She said, "yes but, I love you playing with them master..." she flinched a bit as the pups started to kick. She had a little of three months of milk in her and was producing more each minute. (I'm assuming she's nude) her breasts were red and showed she desperately needed to be milked. Though, she couldn't be on all fours when doing it. He'd probably need to keep the milking machine on her and going until, the pups arrive.

In the morning, a few anthros went on the territory chasing a deer when they smelled, the two girls. They grinned knowing that if they took them, they'd be rich if they sold them. They had a male humans pulling the cart with their stuff. They had been whipped and weren't happy. They'd rather be used for farming or breeding than pulling something that an ox or horse could pull better.

Xaota hooked Kyra up the milking machine and turned it on. "I'll milk you myself in the morning. Try to get some sleep."

When the sun rose, the wolf could smell anthros and male humans in his territory. He growled and grabbed a shotgun. After checking that it was loaded and grabbing some extra shells, he walked outside.

Oc-you can make the anthros leave and keep the males. He could make them be protectors of the wemon, make them run a vegetable garden/orchard, slaves or turn a few into girls and have the men breed with them to make more humans. After awhile, he could make a huge pack that lives to protect, love and serve him and Liara.)

The foxes moved into his territory to find where the human smell was coming from. They tied the cart up to a tree making the eight males stay there. The males were exhausted and scarred from the whips.

Kyra was on her side sleeping with a large smile on her face. She felt great pleasure being milked and her breasts weren't as red as tomatoes as the were last night. She had woken up a bit because the pups would occasionally kick her or make her hungry.

Xaota walked towards the foxes, shotgun raised. "On the ground, or I'll blow your heads off." He cocked both barrels.

At the sound of the shotgun the males tried to pull against the cart to try to run. Though, after a bit, the males nearly collapsed.

The foxes said, "relax my dear wolf, our males are exhausted and we were only going to rest until they got better." They had their paws up trying to convince him they were only passing through. There was only two foxes, one was on the cart and the other was on the ground.

"Bullshit. I know why you're here, and you cannot take them. I will cut you a deal: Give me your humans and any and all valuables you have with you, and I will let you leave. If I ever smell you in my territory again, I will not be merciful."

The foxes gulped before leaving the territory. The men were exhausted and scared...though, they had been broken to where they wouldn't fight or try to disobey.

Xaota approached the men. "I can offer each of you protection and a home. However, you will have to swear loyalty to me. If you do not want it, you may live on my territory of leave it entirely. The choice is yours to make." He cut the ropes using a small combat knife. He was surprised to see four of the men hurrying over to him.

The other four were cautious before walking towards him. They had been enslaved for so long they couldn't survive without them. They didn't speak but, had hunched backs because of the work they were forced to do. They could be useful as workers, entertainment, protectors of the ladies or be changed into pets or breeders(make them into girls).

Xaota gave each male a kiss on the lips, seeing who enjoying it and who did not. He definitely could use all of them, but was conflicted on how to use each of them.

They all looked confused with the kiss. All of them were straight but, could be reprogrammed with multiple sessions of hypnosis or a machine that could rewrite their brains and memories. One looked like he could be used as the packs doctor. A couple others looked like they could do farm work or be protectors. A couple was young enough to be good breeders and the others could be morphed into what he'd like. (Could make two of them go into a machine to change them into animals and force them to reproduce to give you farm animals and fish...)

"Come along boys," Xaota ordered. He began walking back to his home. He didnt think that the males would try to escape, but he kept his shotgun ready.

She said, "I see that...I had to take some food to Kyra since, she was whining about being hungry." She moved to pet on him before she caught the men staring at her like hungry wolves.

Back
Top Bottom