Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Breeding (Liara_Amagi X KnightCreep)

"Lady Liara, a woman of your status shouldn't have to do cook or do chores," Xaota said. "I will happily do everything. It won't be much different than when I was living alone." He looked down at Kyra. "Apologize to Lady Liara for insulting her."

The drug that was keeping Kyra submissive was starting to wear off and refused to speak. While, her breasts were starting to lactate after a few hours. She was starting to get her will back.

Liara said, "it's fine, I am actually used to cooking for myself."

Xaota growled at his human slave. "Apologize to her, or I swear that I will cut off your fingers, one by one."

Kyra said, "i'm sorry that I was following orders..." it was clear that the drug was wearing off. She said, "and i'm sorry your pet is a pig."

Xaota grabbed Kyra by the throat and pinned her to the ground. "You disrespectful little shit! How dare you talk to Lady Liara and myself like we're nothing but mindless creature?!"

Kyra growled through coughs, "yet you look and act like a pet. Your master is a traitor to humanity...along with her father."

"Yes, I am Lady Liara's pet, but I respect her and would lay down my life to protect her," Xaota growled. He slapped Kyra's extremely sensitive breasts.

Kyra flinched as he slapped her breasts. She had the submissive drug was getting out of her system and would need another injection.

"Lady Liara, if you would be so kind to bring me a syringe filled with crimson red liquid. It is the permanent submission drug for our new pet," Xaota said. "I'll keep her here." He loosened his grip on Kyra's neck.

Liara said, "where will I find it?" She went to the basement lab to find it and bring it up to him. Kyra tried to escape and her breasts became red and swollen to show she needed to be milked. He could use a milking machine or had him use his hands to stretch and pull them to have it go into a bucket.

Xaota thanked his Mistress and held the syringe. "Kyra, once I inject you, you will only remember a life in which you absolutely love anthros. You'll love me most of all and openly beg to carry my pups. I'll see you soon, breeding slut." He injected the human.

When he injected her, she passed out. Her mind was being rewritten while, her body was showing signs that she needed to be milked. When she would be, she would feel weird unless, she was forced to find pleasure in it.

Xaota carried his breeding slave and her fish into the basement. He hooked her up to a milking machine of his own design.
The machine would keep Kyra on all fours as she was milked by the vacuum tubes. There was also a dildo attached to a piston behind her. The tip of the toy on the slave's cunt.
Xaota waited for his breeding slut to wake up.

Because of how much milk she made, she had a lot of milk coming out. She had been raised to have her hands and feet on the floor while, everything else stayed up. Her canal needed to be stretched and get ready to give birth.

Xaota activated the machine, giving Kyra a ton of pleasure on three fronts. He began to examine the color of the milk. It was slightly darker than cow and cow furry milk, but he was sure that it would taste better.

Kyra unconsciously moaned with pleasure. The milk could be changed to be messed with to make it sweeter and better tasting. He could definitely make her body be easier to be on all fours, make the milk sweeter and able to eat and digest anything.

Xaota petted Kyra. "Wake up, Kyra. Your Master wants to talk to you." He lightly squeezed Kyra's ass.
The machine continued to work it's magic.

She woke up slightly and said, "yes master?"she moved her body a bit making her move side to side unused to how she was positioned.

"Is my pretty breeding girl enjoying her milking?" Xaota asked as he scratched under Kyra's chin. He grabbed a glass filled with a sapphire blue liquid.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. Drink this, it will make you get a lot of pleasure from my machine." The liquid would also make birthing much easier for Kyra and make her feel completely normal while moving around on all fours.

She opened her mouth and drank it. Her hips and shoulders started to move to have them the same length. She then started to feel more pleasure getting milked than having the dido in her butt. Her pelvis started to get wider as did her vagina. She slowly looked more pair shaped and unsemetrical. (Her ass being bigger and wider than the chest.)

(Because of that, you could make her shoulders wider and bobs bigger to make it more semetric.)

She moved slightly to go into his touch. Kyra wanted him and sensed that she held his young, who wouldn't leave her body for nine months...AL the while making her stomach bigger.

Xaota saw that milk was no longer coming out of Kyra's breasts. He stopped the machine and removed her bindings. "Come on, sweetheart. I want your little pussy."

Back
Top Bottom