Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Breeding (Liara_Amagi X KnightCreep)

Xaota led the way into the basement. He handed Liara a revolver with twenty bullets, a medkit, and a strange device. "See this button? If you're ever in trouble, push it. We'll come running."

"We'll find a way," Xaota said. He pulled Liara in for a tight hug. "Be safe..." He was on the verge of tears.

Xaota dried his tears before kissed Liara on the cheek. "When you come back, I'll have your room cleaned to perfection."

She said, "ok..." she didn't realize how much he cared for her...though, he had never actually showed that much affection to her before.

Xaota led the way upstairs. "Liara, I really do love you. I want you to be my mate, but I want you to be happy even more. If this will make you happy, I want you to go." A few tears rolled down his cheeks.

She said, "I don't feel needed here. Other than me cooking there isn't anything I feel like I need to do here."

She said, "part of why i'my going is to see my cousins. They're working on the fort so humans don't become an extinct species..."

Um, like a scientist who uses serums, hypnosis, surgery and drugs to make orphans and street kids into human sized pets and livestock...maybe slaves.

Back
Top Bottom