Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Breeding (Liara_Amagi X KnightCreep)

She said, "we ask first then use intimidation...." she moved to scratch behind his ears and flipped the nob to the protect setting. Depending on the anthro, it could make his wolf instincts run high and act like a feral wolf protecting the alpha female.

She put her hand on his head and said, "easy boy," she let him lean into her a bit before saying to the red head, "what caravan do you work for...miss?"

The red head said, "I am kyra and i'm trained to not talk about where or what my caravan does to outsiders...especially traitors to their kind."

She said, "just because of my dad, the remaining humans treat me as a leper. So, how can I be a traitor to someone who hates me for something that happened when I was a toddler?"

Xaota growled at Kyra when she called Liara a traitor. He would not allow her to disrespect a woman of Liara's status.

Kyra said, "stop growling canine, your master and her family are traitors to the human race...and in our culture, traitors die."

Liara touched him to have him calm down some. To her, she didn't belong to either humanity (cause of them shunning her) and the Anthros (even if she has the status.)

Xaota, in his feral mindset, wanted to tear Kyra limb from limb. However, his owner's touch calmed him down. He gave Kyra a death stare.

Kyra said, "even if you can take them, you won't be part of us."

She said, "I never once thought of myself as one of you...not after every human I met treated me like a leper...and shunned me just because of what my father did. I wasn't 3ven planning to go to any of the caravans again and make my own home. You would've got that if you asked."

Kyra said, "oh, and how can we trust you? You are with that anthro..."

She said, "you can believe what you want...doesn't make it less true." She then turned the nob to have him go to normal and let him have any fun he wanted with kyra.

Xaota grinned sadistically. "Alright, bitch, you're going to become my perfect breeding slut." He injected Kyra with a drug that he created.

(Can you describe what the drug does in your post?)

Liara had gone upstairs leaving him to play with Kyra. She was going to take a bath before starting to cook the fish. She knew that anthros had better technology than what the humans had a long time ago.

Kyra said, "like i'd ever do that...especially for someone that licks it's own butt."

Xaota smirked as the drug did its work. It would make Kyra's breasts and ass grow immensely, as well as making her more submissive. "Want to repeat that?" he asked as he saw Kyra's breasts expanding.

After a couple hours, her breasts and ass grew to bowling balls. When the drugs ran through her system, the once fighter grew more submissive. She looked down showing her submission. From what Liara said before, she didn't feel like she belonged anywhere...and because she's his owner and better in status she would be important to him...whether in any mode or not.

Xaota scratched under Kyra's chin. "Who wants to be my little breeding slut?" He was holding a collar and a leash in his other paw.

Kyra said, "I will..." she grew more and more submissive as the drugs went through her veins. Her eyes had gone dim as long as the drugs was in her system. She had a fighters physique except for the now large ass and breasts. She could be made to be able be easier to breed...make her hips wider and able to produce more milk the more of a special drink she consumed. She could feel sensitive in the areas and forced to feel pleasure when milked or touched there.

"Good girl," Xaota grinned. He attached the collar and leash to Kyra's neck before untying her. "Get on all fours and tell your Master how much you want his cock." He kept a firm grip on the leash.

She was a little reluctant at first but, went down on all fours in a minutes. His collar was the only one in existence. Well, that survived the fire at her dad's manor. She said, "I want whatever you want me to...I want my master happy..."

Xaota petted Kyra. "You will carry and nurse my children." He slid into his new Roy's vagina. "Just relax. Lay your arms and head down but keep your ass up."

Kyra had her ass up and moved as he wanted. Her vagina was tight and could be improved to be able to breed easier. If he injected her more.

Xaota began thrusting. He was gentle at first, not wanting his breeding slave to have an injury this soon. He gave Kyra's ass a firm slap.

Her ass jiggled as he slapped her ass. Her body couldn't get pregnant because of how tight everything was and her immune system would kill any sperm. Her chief made her body that way because he wanted her to be an assassin. Which he could change.

Xaota grabbed another syringe and injected Kyra. The drug would make the human extremely fertile. All he had to do was have one orgasm and Kyra would be carrying at least three of his children.

She flinched as she got injected. It caused her to grip his cock for a couple seconds with her cheeks before, relaxing. She then went back to the stance he wanted her to be in. After a couple of hours, a smell of cooked fish was in the air, when Liara was making dinner.

Xaota panted heavily after he released his fifteenth load in Kyra's vagina. She wouldn't be carried children from every orgasm, only the first and possibly the second. The wolf pulled out. "Can you move?"

She said, "yes..." she would be hungry and need to be given injections into her breasts or be forced to be given a drink to make her produce a lot more milk...so much, she'd need to be milked everyday. Once he was finished the fish was done. She had made a dozen to let them have enough for dinner.

Xaota smiled. He grabbed a third syringe and injected half the contents under each of Kyra's nipples. "Now you'll produce milk constantly." Xaota lightly tugged on the leash. "Stay on all fours." He walked to the kitchen.

Kyra followed on all fours following him. It would take hours to have her to lactate. Liara said, "I figured since i'm staying with you, i'd might as well cook and do a couple chores..." she'd still be considered higher status than him.

Back
Top Bottom