Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Breeding (Liara_Amagi X KnightCreep)

KnightCreep

Pulsar
Xaota was exploring the forest behind his home. He was looking for a creature to do "humane" tests on. His canine sense of smell picked up a scent that was extremely rare: a human female. He ran towards the source of the smell.

Liara was at the river to get some water and fish. When she got enough, she put mud on her body to try to hide her scent. She'd need to if she was going to where the fortress the last humans were making.

Xaota saw the human covering herself in mud. He licked his lips. 'I haven't even shown her who I am, and she already dirty,' he thought. He pounced into the human and pinned her to the ground. "Don't struggle, I won't hurt you unless you hurt me."

She growled and with all her strength, kicked him in the nads. When he felt a lot of pain from it. She moved to put him into a sleeper hold. Then turned it into forcing him into a submissive posture.

Xaota struggled with all his might. He grabbed Liara's throat and squeezed. He didnt want to kill her, only make her pass out. He used his other hand to pull Liara's arms off of his neck.

She just held on tighter. Not that he knew but, her dad was the creator of them. After a few moments, she remembered something that her dad had programmed into the DNA of each anthro. She bit his arm and said, "Lunas fortune." It was a code that had the Anthro know that she and her dad were untouchable. It meant, that she was the goddess or princess of the Anthros.

Xaota instantly stopped trying to hurt Liara, but he continued to try to escape her grasp.

"Yes, Lady Liara. I apologize for attacking you. I await my punishment." The rest of Xaota's mind was still conscious, but it didnt have any control over the body.

She thought for a moment and went to her bag. She took out a special collar and put it on him. It would keep him from attacking her. It also had a nob that went to three settings. It would make his mind go into one of three modes; protector, pet and normal. She said, "never try to take this off." Once it was activated, it stayed on until the one who put it on took it off. Because of her connection with anthros, she was shunned by humans. She saw that the buckets were spilled into the river and said, "your punishment is to fill those buckets;one with water and the other with fish."

"As you wish, Lady Liara," Xaota said. He hurried over to the buckets and began filling one with water.

Xaota nodded sharply. "My home is very close. Please allow me to shelter you. A lady of your status shouldn't live out in the woods."

She followed watching everything. She had a feeling that a member of one of the caravans was following her. She didn't realize that it was a gitl who was sent to kill the traitor who sided with the anthros.

(You can do experiments on the next female.)

Xaota unlocked the door to his house and held the door open for Liara. "After you, Lady Liara." He picked up another female's scent. "Quickly. Someone followed us."

Xaota returned with the red head held tightly against his body. "What should I do with her, Lady Liara?" His tail was wagging from excitement.

She said, "how about we tie her up and interrogate her? After that, you can play with her." The red head struggled against him. The girl said, "like i'd tell you anything, traitor. You or your pet anthro."

The girl struggled to get free. Liara went down with him and pet on his head a bit to show how he did a good job.

Back
Top Bottom