Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male seeking Female, original/fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya. No fancy coding or crazy colors with me, I work 100% off my phone.

I don't want to waste time with an "about me" or anything like that, I'm here to roleplay, and I know you are too. But, if you're interested, just ask about me, I'm not all that with holding on information. I'll tell you my story if you ask.

I only play male characters!

Here is my new and improved F-List!

Currently hardcore craving a furry/anthro type roleplay!!

Anyway, moving on to a few plots I have here.

#1 - Roadhead from a close friend In this one I would prefer to play Muse A
Craving

Muse A and Muse B have been best friends since they could tie their own shoelaces. Their bond has remained a strong one over the years, despite the changing stresses of growing up and romantic relationships that have come and gone. When Muse A has to drive across the country for a family reunion, they naturally invite Muse B on the long ride for companionship. While cruising down the interstate, the pair get to talking about the ending of Muse A’s last relationship and how long it’s been since he’s gotten laid. Muse B has a wicked thought as her gaze drifts to the slight bulge at the front of her best friend’s pants. While Muse A’s eyes are on the road, Muse B leans over and surprises Muse A with the best road head of his life. 

#2 - Lending a helping hand In this one I would prefer to play Muse B

Muse A is on a long drive out in the country, enjoying the fresh spring air. As they cruise by a sprawling homestead, they spot Muse B attending to farm chores in the blazing sun; Muse B is very nearly nude and sweat is glistening on their body making Muse A give a second and third look. Muse A makes the snap decision to pull over on the side of the road and pay Muse B a visit. Muse A approaches the farm, claiming that their truck has broken down and that it’ll be an hour or so before a tow comes. Muse B is hospitable when they notice Muse A’s roaming eyes. Muse B invites Muse A inside for a cool drink and whatever else they need before getting back on the road. Muse A finds little excuses to stick around on the farm well past one hour as repayment for Muse B’s hospitality; a creaky door hinge that needs oiling, an old fence that needs painting, etc. One lust-filled afternoon with Muse B turns into a week-long romp around the farm.

#3 - Babysitter. In this one I would prefer to play Muse B
Not Craving

Muse A gets an evening/weekend job babysitting for a family in their neighborhood. Muse B (the child’s parent) pays generously, and as an added bonus, Muse B is undeniably hot. Typically, Muse A has the kid tucked in by 8 pm though they’re being paid to stay until 9 pm, while Muse B is spending their evening working in the home office downstairs. Muse A wanders down there from time to time and Muse B invites them in for small talk and to pay for Muse A’s services. One night, Muse A swears they catch Muse B staring at them inappropriately and from that evening forward Muse A makes it their mission to tempt Muse B to make a move. Muse A traipses into Muse B’s office after 8 pm in purposely tiny skirts and tight tops that aren’t buttoned properly for nearly a week. Yet Muse B doesn’t make a move. Unsure of what else to do to get their interest across, Muse A sneaks into Muse B’s bedroom and waits there until Muse B heads upstairs for the night. When Muse B encounters the barely-dressed babysitter on their bed, they find it impossible to resist Muse A any longer.  
Optional: Muse B is married/divorced/a widow/widower. 

#4 - Cats
Craving, but I want more plot to be hashed out first.

Muse A and Muse B are both cat owners. The cats of Muse A and Muse B have become friendly, the cat of each often spending time at the other’s home. The two cats go missing for more than a day and Muse A and Muse B both notice and become worried. Muse A and Muse B have never met before but Muse A finds Muse B’s home based off the information they remember from Muse B’s cat’s collar. Muse A and Muse B begin to look for their cats together. Sharing the worry and discovering an attraction between them. After a few days they begin to think they have both lost their cats and Muse A invites Muse B over for a drink. While they are drinking they hear a strange noise and after much investigation find the two cats in a strange place under the house, with their kittens.

Now we're moving away from original ideas and over to some Fandom ideas!

#5 - This strange new place(Skyrim!) This one will be written differently due to a more specific nature of it. MC represents My Character, YC represents Your Character.
Craving

After hearing of a shipwreck YC excitedly runs off to see what sort of plunder could be gained. After a long journey YC finally reaches the ship to see that they got there too late. The ship appears to be picked clean of any valuable items. Something pushes YC to go in and investigate anyway. Entering the broken ship YC begins to rummage around the debris, searching for anything of worth when they hear something unusual. YC makes their way into the deeper parts of the cargo hold and finds MC, bound in shackles and sitting in a cage, MC appears to be out cold and barely alive. YC, for some reason decides to rescue MC from their chains. When MC finally awakens, they're in YC's home, warm, dry, and boiling over with questions.

Other pairings/genere/themes I'm interested in...
-Anything with Dragons-
-Sword Art Online-
-Naruto-
-Knights-
*Friend x Friends girlfriend*
*Friend x Friends sister*
*Teacher x Student*
*Bad Guy x Good girl*
*Vampire x Human*
*Werewolf x Human*
*Vampire x Werewolf*
+Medieval Times+
+Apcolyptic Times+
~Zombies~
~Shifters of any kind~
~Aliens~ (Think avatar)
~Space travel/other worlds/Futuristic~

hey
You don't have this pairing but are you willing to do a demon/angel

The Demon/angel" The angel is visiting earth without given permission and encounters a demon not just any demon the king and he's looking for his queen and what better Queen than an angel. He corrupts her. Its a slow corruption she trys to fight but she loses her fight and submits to him. but her submission means she changes into a demon or his sperm can corrupt her and have her submit to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom