Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Late Lessons. (Inny and I)

KlassyKyon

Star
Dante Erikson watched the clock slowly tick away. He had told his student, 10 minutes after the last bell, That was when she was suppose to show up for his after school tutoring. He didn't have to be sitting there, waiting, still dressed in his casual dress pants and buttoned up shirt. Although now the sleeves had been rolled back in an effort to make himself more comfortable.

Finally he heard the click of the door. The brown haired man looked up, scanning the girl who entered with his dark emerald eyes. He kept his tone calm, to not add anger into this unstable mix of a teenager, as he spoke. "Third time late. Once more and I'm going to help anymore." He then motioned to the seat in front of him. "But, enough of that. Let's get started."

"i flick the switch on the generator, so i could turn you on. you better get to know your operator before you pick that tone!" sang the voice of sam mctrusty, ringing through the girl's ears as she turned up her music to further block out the sound of the wind howling around her. her high school campus was more like a college one, being the largest in the state of oklahoma. she wore a pair of navy blue leggings and a loose teal sweatshirt that billowed in the rising gusts. a storm was blowing in, that much was clear. bridgit took her time as she strolled into the main building, taking out one earbud as she pulled her blonde hair into a ponytail atop her head.

entering the classroom, a smirk appeared on her pink lips and her cerulean gaze locked on his, fingers tapping out a beat on her hip. "oh, i'm late again, look at that. big surprise, yeah?" she snapped, seating herself in the chair and tugging her other earbud out and placing her phone in her back pocket. and then, she grimaced. "i didn't mean to snap, i apologize. i was late because i was on the phone with my mum," she murmured, sighing softly.

Back
Top Bottom