Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mistress Has Come Out to Play {Seeking Female Submissives Only}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymphaea

Meteorite

~This thread is catering strictly around my interests in taking on the dominant role. I only take on one or two roleplays of this nature at a time. If your interests revolve around your character playing the dominant role please see my other Request Thread catering to my more submissive inclinations here. Thank you~

Welcome to a glimpse of my darkest fantasies and desires. My name is Nymphaea this is my alternate Request Thread. I must warn you, dear inquirer, that I am not the sort who is searching for anything of a tame nature, as my inclinations tend to lead me down a darker path. My only question is if you would like to join me as I journey down.

I enjoy strictly working within the parameters of Erotica, and my desires rarely bring me into the realm of anything romantic. I am only willing to write in 3rd person and my normal writing involves a minimum of three paragraphs per entry. While I am open to both role plays on threads and through private messaging though I prefer the latter. I will not use any outside means of communication.

Through this thread I am only interested in playing the dominant role against other female characters and would request that if you are interested when you contact me to let me know what type of submissive you enjoy playing. My interests tend to delve into the darker side of things, so please take a glance at my F-list. I am always willing to respect others limits so if you see things you a r uncomfortable with including simply let me know.

I would really like to work with some non or semi-consensual themes, perhaps something with a touch of struggle. Though I ask if you are interested, to please send me a private message and not post here. I hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom