Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seductor Wanted. Why are we Cursed? Super Natural Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose Abyss

Moon
WARNING! ROLE PLAY MAY CONTAIN A STORY LINE, OFTEN SMUT, DARK ELEMENTS, AND POSSIBLE GORE! NO INCEST OR FURRY PLOT LINES PLEASE!

Hi everyone! My name is Rose and I'm trying to get back into role playing, a very loved hobby of mine. Down below is a role play idea of mine I'm dying to try out, but if you'd like to role play and the one below isn't your style, it's totally understandable. :heart:

This role play idea is based around a modern day world, the only difference being that in this world there are people who are 'Cursed.' A curse is a supernatural misfortune that an individual is confronted with, it appearing randomly over the course of the last two hundred years.

I'm in need of a male, they can be played by a female as long as the character is male, who can play as a 'Seducer'.

A Seducer is a male who is driven on sex, them knowing exactly what a person wants, how to touch them. No one can resist them, women and men craving their feel. Yet, everyone they sleep with grows to hate them, a real relationship impossible. And if they go more than a day without sex, they are in extreme pain.

This will be an action/romance role play, early on your character will be recruited into an organization of 'Cursed' people and I'll be playing the head of the organization's adopted daughter, her curse Immunity.

Please message me if interested! :D :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom