Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Pathfinder, Kingmaker, Roll20] An odd but serious request

Ban the Game

Planetoid
Okay, this is gonna sound really weird. I am a GM prepared to run a game under the pathfinder system with a lot of specific homebrew and a variant of the kingdom building rules. I will come out right away and say the ERP request here is heavily romance focused. More over the meat of this RP will be done on Discord. Non-negotiable, TTRPG's done over roll20 really need a suitable voice chat and this is the best alternative. ERP portions will be done over text medium.

If you are familiar with the Pathfinder AP storyline then this is a prequel just after the Chelish civil war, but familiarity with that isn't nessicary. The story begins on a trans-continental passenger ship filled mostly with slaves and poor city workers going to a pre-established colony called Korvosa on the continent of Varisia. Something very very bad happens near the end of the four month voyage, and the player characters are stranded on an unknown land mass in a ferocious jungle. The initial arch of the story is a sandbox survival scenario (one not broken by a certain ring). This will eventually progress into the establishment of a small kingdom with a large amount of mature themes. Note: I said mature not erotic. The unfortunate thing that is really complicating this entire request is that I already have a small party of players. This pre-existing group, while perfectly fine with my mature themes, have no interest in anything overtly sexual in the main sessions. Rather all the real erotica would happen on the side between sessions, and will most likely be written. This does not nessicarily include all romantic elements of the story, which would be the main draw of the interpersonal relationship between your(person(s) reading this) character and whatever NPC you get involved with. Here is a table of examples of whats acceptable on the main roll20 sessions vs whats expected in the side sessions. This is kind of a gross generalization so just use common sense.
Main Sessions:
  • Expression of, and details about a character's pregnancy. This is actually an important and very open mechanic.
  • Flirting
  • Occasional fade to black sex scenes, especially involving brothels, whores, etc
  • All explicit language
  • Publically appropriate romantic dialogue. Discussing things with your partner that you wouldn't mind the party overhearing.
  • General expression of characters being romantically involved with implications that they are sexually involved.

Side Sessions:
  • Raw Smut
  • Long personal romantic scenes and dialogue

Before I go further into the ERP content let me explain the crunch and setting of this game in a little more detail, as well as a bit of background about myself. Let me first say that you'll be given a VERY large array of racials options for your character. If it's not drow noble or an equivalent I will likely say yes, furries and their ilk can go crazy. This game, as already started, use the core Pathfinder ruleset, all Paizo published content that's availible publically on the pfsrd, Path of War by dreamscar press(also on the pfsrd), and a good chunk of my own homebrew. In terms of standard gameplay my homebrew is quite light but we use a number of alternative rulesets like Alternative Bonus Progression and Background skills. This is also a Gestalt game with my own minor balance adjustments on it. If you don't know what gestalt is I'd be happy to explain in detail but I'd rather not do that in this thread. The easiest explaination is that you take 2 classes and mash them together into one uber class. High powered but surprisingly easy to balance around. The most substantial component of my homebrew boils down to the Kingdom Building rules. While the skeleton of that system is still in use, I've given it, and am continuing to work on, an expansive facelift and rework of the entire system. The biggest parts of this are the new Tech Tree and Edict system. The players progress down the tree to unlock new technologies, kingdom upgrades, quests, units(yes even mass combat system gets touched on a little) and other things while the Edict system allows the players to have a real influence on specifics of laws, culture, and generally how life is in the kingdom. I'm working on a manual to explain all this in more depth that the players can look at. If this all seems rather excessive, note that I work in game development and you will more or less be alpha testing a game I'm actually working on for my job. A very very early alpha admittedly, so feedback is appreciated. Once you are on discord, I'll be walking you through everything again so don't be discouraged if this seems like too much or if details are missing. As a diclaimer to some, I will have a PC and I am well aware how to implement them correctly. However, I did make one very embarassing mistake involving this character's inception that I unfortunately cannot fix.

Back to the details of the erotic content. As this is a sandbox game at it's heart there are many maaaaany NPCs, quite a few of which are romantic options. You'll encounter characters from all walks of life and due to the semi-sedentary nature of Kingdom Building you'll have plenty of opportunity to explore these. This also means you can feel free to request specific partners. If you are looking for something within the party then my DM PC will be your option, assuming I only find one sticking player from this thread. Her name is Ryuko Matoi, and for those of you who recognize that name this doesn't tread into full on fandom territory. I just liked the character and made a pathfinderized version, this one is more matured then the original character. For everyone else she's a chaotic good, youthful, cisgendered, musetouched, aasimar, Bard/Warlord with a background in a highly eccentric but still serious martial tradition. I won't say much more about her character beyond that, as it's better if you learn about her organically. Concerning my particular ERP preferences I have produced a quick and dirty k-list just for this: https://www.f-list.net/c/banthegame I prefer playing with female characters or at the very least just not cisgender males. However, if you can produce a character thats interesting and charismatic enough(in your roleplay not your sheet) that I may reconsider. The party is very male dominated anyway.

Finally, we can discuss the scheduling and contact information. Before I say anything on this: I strongly request you do not share any personal information you learn about me back on here and vice versa. I value my anonymity, this site is my little sanctuary that allows me to come out of my shell in ways I normally couldn't. Please respect that, and this disclaimer should be in lines with Blue Moon's policy on personal information and I will correct it if it's not. Currently the scheduling is in flux and quite nebulus however, we already know that we will ALWAYS be playing on Sunday(for americans) for at least 4 hours on a range starting at about 11-10pm to 6am GMT+2, which ends up as a normal evening schedule ending at around 11pm on the American east coast. Other weekdays, monday especially, I'm going to try to sneak in shorter, irregular one to two hours sessions suitable for people's schedules to deal with kingdom builder turns and other such thing. Text based single player stories and issues can also be sorted out as basically any time over the week. The real awkwardness is the fact that we are already several sessions in, and probably approaching the end of the survivalist epilogue and about to get into the real Kingdom building. I assure you that it's very easy to add more players to the party and nothing terribly plot important has happened. Now for how to join: Do not ask me in this thread, PM me with your Discord information(the username followed by # and a 4 digit number example Derp#1234), replying to this thread should be used for those that require more clarification by asking questions. Asking about discord is a suitable question for this. Once we exchange discord information, I'll immediately send you the invite to my own discord server and we can get everything sorted out over voice.

Big thanks to Darkangel76 for informing me that I'm allowed to post this request in this section as well.

Back
Top Bottom