Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Agent Milf (wanting to play a female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
Based off this picture
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3241302

Agent Milf
Idea: a more light hearted kinkalicious take on the slutty secret agent plot.

Alice is a charming wife of a handsome and successful man and a sweet teenage boy. However, she has a secret. She works for the government as a secret agent. The classic “infiltrate a secret villains lair and defeat them” James Bond-esque agent. But her methods are more… ‘interesting’. From a young age she was trained to use her body to get out of situations. She has an unnatural amount of stamina allowing her to outlast hundreds of men and can go through hundreds of orgasms without fainting.
Basically i wanna play out her life as a kinky agent. Do note that I'm not looking for anything super dark. Like i don't want anything where she becomes a corrupted Rape pet.
Think of this scenario to give you an idea
She lets herself get kidnapped by a group of goons working for her target. She allows them to have their way with her but when they are weaker from all the fucking, that's when she gets the upperhand.

As for kinks I'm down with just about anything. The only things i dont like are: brutal rape, abuse, toilet stuff and gore.

As for kinks I'd like the include…
Titty fucking and hotdogging. Just look at that ass and jugs.
Cum play: shower her in jizz and fill her up. This also includes cum inflation
Multiple penetration: from classic 1 in each hole to 2 or 3 in a single hole and even nipple penetration
Ass play: fucking, fingering and even rimming
Incest: i have a specific scenario in mind for this. One of her enemies manages to kidnap her son and during a mission, forces her to have sex with him. After Alice’s inevitable win, she makes a deal with her son, keep quiet and she’d let him fuck her whenever he wanted

Another variation i have is where i play both Alice and her femboy son/protégé. For a bit of bisexual fun ;3

Some kinks I'd like but necessarily needed
Futanari
Bestiality
Monsters

I only play on PM or Email. If you're interested just shokt me a message ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom