Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orianna gets hit by it, but it does normal damage. "Okay, I think what you did there, it does normal damage to me. If that move is super effective on a Pokemon who is weak to water, then it would do double the damage," Orianna said to Ninja, "Now, here's my example of a super effective move." Orianna uses a very weak Thunderbolt on Ninja.

(I don't think Ninja knows any super powerful moves. Water pulse is his strongest move currently)

Ninja quickly dodged it and threw a few Water Shurkins at Orianna to see if he could get some hits in, he was very fast and that speed would only increase when he evolved.

Orianna gets hit with a few of them. "Well, I guess you have avoided that," Orianna said, "If you haven't dodge that, then that move would have been super effective. Oh well, lets try type resistance." Orianna uses a weak Water Pulse on Ninja.

This one Ninja took but even though he resisted it. Orianna was still stronger then him so the move pushed him back by a few paces.

(Now, I want to introduce some two key things in this, Shadow Pokemon and Power Orbs)

"Okay, you did well, but I will say this. Maybe that some day we can work on how we can endure Super Effective moves," Orianna said to Ninja, she gave him another advice, "Also, abilities can effect your typing."

Lily: "i actually think i heard of that, Greninja gain resistance to the last attack type they used too."

"We also have a hidden ability of proteen which allow use to change our type to whatever our last move was" Ninja said to Lilly.

"Alright, now lets continue on our training and we wi-" Orianna got interrupted when she hears Nieve running in. "Excuse me, Hunter Guildmaster Orianna, but seems you have a certain someone who is outside waiting for you. Orianna looked at Nieve in question. "And who is that certain someone could that be?" she asked her. "It's Cerberus."

Cerberus was facing off against Alpha right outside the front door. Nether male were making a move just facing off against each other "you seem ... Different to the rest of this guild. Something about you just makes you seem very powerful in fact, your the most powerful of this weakling's" Cerberus said in a cold heartless tone. "Well I am the union of a Zoroark and a Lucario who themselves were extremely powerful" Alpha told him in strong tone.

Orianna runs outside, stopping right next to Alpha, so did Nieve. This leave Sabrina completely confused, she looked at Lily and Ninja. "What is going on?" Sabrina asked, so she followed right behind Nieve.

"if i heard right, trouble."

looking over to where orianna went, she makes to follow regardless.

Cerberus stared at the three People before he chuckled and said rather coldly to Orianna "You are not worthy of the name hunters, hunter track and kill things. Your entire guild is not a hunter Guild, you are a guardian guild but I am not foolish enough to take on three of you. Instead rather I'm here in good fate to my ex-lover Orianna to inform you, you are no longer members of the hunter Guild instead all your assets and whatnot are now under a Guardian guild. I am the only true hunter here". With that he flicked his devil tail at them and walked off but not before leaving a feeling of dread and coldness. It seemed he had taken back the hunter guild leaving them now under a new name.
Ninja watched him from the shadows until the creature left the town and had vanished into the fading light and approaching darkness.

Lily had listened to the exchange and watched the houndoom, shame the best bodies always seem to go to the unpleasant guys...

"isn't that a bit much excitement over a word?"

"Wait a minute, why did that stranger suddenly acted nice to us?" Sabrina asked Nieve. "He may be nice, but don't get fooled by that, cause we all know he's a cold-hearted, sadistic criminal within him," Nieve responded to her question, "Thank Arceus he didn't harm the three of you." Nieve looked at Orianna and see that she is worried. "What are we going to do now? Cerberus has already taken the Hunter Guild title back and we're now stuck under a new name." "To be honest, I can't really think at the moment. With our hunter guild title being stripped away, we are just Guardian Guilds according to Cerberus," Orianna said and sighs, "I might as well tell the others that we are just simply Guardians now.
----
Sabrina looked at Lily and Ninja, knowing that decision was completely unfair, she likes Orianna's hunter concept, it was trying to make the word "hunter" not all the more bad.

"Why don't you instead go back to what you were before the fancy name change" Ninja said as he appeared next to Orianna. "Before you were Guardian or Hunters, you were an exploration guild. A symbol that could not be broken, instead of listening to that crazy creature and forcing yourself into something you don't want to be named, be an exploration guild full of good Pokemon and good memories. Be the heroes that the exploration guild are and don't let a name change, change what the guild and you have always done"

Orianna listened to Ninja's words, her worries has now changed into confidence. "You're right, I will go back of being an Exploration Guild. Cerberus may have crushed my dreams, but there is always hope," Orianna said, now in a brave-hearted mood, "I will always follow my ideology of rescuing Pokemon, even if I am not a Hunter Guild."

Ninja nodded and stood next to Lilly and Sabrina.
--
Alpha watched in surprise as Orianba confidance took a kicking only to have the young ninja restore her confidence before he step aside as a young Zoroark girl who looked like she had only recently evole ran up to Orianna. "I'm so sorry Guildmaster, I overslept and did not help you out this morning like I promised" she said with constant bows and apologise. Her name Was Illusion and she was a very beautiful Zorark. She had the kind of Beauty that both males and females were drawn to, she was also a different colour to normal Zoroark though she was not a shiny. She was black and silver, the fur on her face had reorganised to look like a mask.

Lily had watched the whole exchange quietly, her admiration for Ninja's drive growing, he would definitely grow up to do great things.

"that was a great thing to say Ninja, inspiring others like that is the mark of a leader."

Ninja blushed when she said that "Thank you Lilly, but I felt that was the best thing to do.". Ninja winked at her "And you know, you kinda inspired me after your wonderful performances during training"

that reddened her face.

"m-me? but i really just observed and looked for ways i could do as good..."

"Your already really good though Lilly, I think your pretty amazing and you did really well" Ninja said to her with another wink.

Just to make her blush even more, Ninja kissed her cheek before he looked at Oriamna and the Zoroark waiting to see what would happen there.

"Ah don't worry about that, I am not even mad at that, not even the slightest," Orianna said to Illusion. "Hmm, I wonder if we can continue training these three or just let them join anyways, after all, I think they understand the basics."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom