Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thought I'd give it a go (MxF pairings and prompts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not new to smut, but I rarely write it/roleplay it so it might be fun. Although I'll say this now: I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE YOU OR STOP IF I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE.. I will need some sort of a plot, I can't just do 100% smut.

PM or post below if interested!

Rules:

- I'd like at least one reply a day, maybe more if we're both online! I can RP over PMs, threads or Skype.

- Good spelling/grammar

- At least 1 detailed paragraph per post, and to be able to do more if the plot requires it!

- I'd prefer to just do one character each with me playing the female, but if you convince me to double I might play male.

- For school plots, I only set them in the UK, so you need to be good with that! (I can give you info)

- My F-List can be found here!

Pairings (bold is preferred role, * indicates craving)

- Actor/celebrity x Fan (OCs, I can play either role, preferably light-hearted)

- Teacher x Student (can be light-hearted or dark)

He knows she admires him, he can see that in her quick glances and flushed face when he addressed her. Perhaps its time he takes advantage of this teenagers silly little crush, but will he actually fall for her instead of simply using her?

- Assistant teacher x Headmaster (probably dark)

She knows he has been changing the results of the pupils to make seem an outstanding institute of education, and he knows she's been snooping

- Boss x Employee (can be lighthearted or dark)

- Furry (preferably a feline/canine) x Human (can be lighthearted or dark, must have a good plot)

my young character lives near the edge of a forest and is prone to adventuring (if in a fantasy setting, should would hunt for her family), but comes across a group of poachers who try to take advantage of her, and is saved by a mysterious form. Your character is an anthro, only of his kind, and is considered a monster by many. The two form a sort of forbidden friendship that turns into romance, and they protect each other along the way

- Furry (preferably a feline/canine) x Furry (feline) (can be lighthearted or dark, must have a good plot)

Older cousin x younger cousin (dark)***

She has come to stay with him in the big city for a few months to attend a different school to take a few extra modules, and he had forgotten how...well she was growing up. She is young, and naive, easy to manipulate. The fact she is his cousin? That just adds to his excitement

- Time traveller x present day (lighthearted adventure romance kind of thing, can play either role)

- Survivor x survivor (apocalyptic situation, not zombies!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom