Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Sister's Affection (NSFW) (YelloMit x how_is_you)

Jason smiled, and figured that a shave wasn't entirely necessary today. He turned around, his morning wood on display for his sister as he stepped into the warm water with her. His hands took the soap and lathered up her back, finding the spots that were the most sore and using his limited massage knowledge to try and help her out a bit. "Was it the way you slept, do ya think?" It was a tease, since he knew the sex was the most likely suspect.

"Oh, yeah, totally." She giggled, as she stood there as Jason continued to rub her back. Once she thought he did enough, she turned around and smiled. "Well, since you're here, you might as well shower too." She said, as she grabbed the soap, rubbed her hands on it, then proceeded to help him wash himself as well. She moved her hands up and down his well-toned chest and stomach, then finally reached his raging hard-on. She grabbed it with her soapy hands and started to wash it as well. "What about you? Feeling alright?"

Jason saw her spin around and grinned a bit, noting her rather care free demeanor at the moment. She was so...well, cute, despite being such a hot woman to begin with. He felt her hands run over his bkdy, eventually reaching the shaft of his dick, making him have to hold back some lust from her 'innocent' cleaning. "I, uh...I feel great! Somehow not even too sore."

"Well that's good." She said, as she cleaned him up properly. She was about to step out, then she looked right into Jason's eyes. "Uhh, I think you missed a spot." She said. Before he could reply, she turned around and stuck her round ass at him. "See? Right there." She said, wiggling it around. She took a small step back, which made her butt rub up right against Jason's hard-on.

Jason heard her say that he missed a spot, and, true enough, before he could reply she was turned around, her nice, round ass grinding up on his dick like he had paid her money to do it. He groaned and took her ass into his hands. "You know, if you wanted to fuck, you could have just said so...Unless I'm not right in that ASSumption..." Puns. He had them.

"Yeah, but where's the fun in just ASKING for it?" She said, as she continued to rub her ass up and down his cock, almost jerking it off. She held onto the handlebar that was in the shower, just in case things got too slippery. She bit her lip, as she looked back at her brother and raised an eyebrow. "Well?"

Jason groaned as she pretty much gave her a handjob...with her ass...there was a term for it that wasn't coming to his mind. That tended to bug him, but right noe, he had a job to do. On her cue, he grinned, taking her sides in his hands and slowly sliding his entire cock into her waiting pussy, moaning at the all too familiar feeling of her walls closing in around him.

Vanessa moaned in pleasure as Jason began to fuck her pussy like there was no tomorrow. She kept both hands on the handlebar inside the shower as he thrusted time and time again into her. "Mmm, that's it. Keep it up." She said, closing her eyes, letting the great feelings consume her. If it was physically possible, she wanted this feeling to last forever. But until then, she would have to savour every moment.

Jason also wanted this to last as long as possible, so he kept a steady pace, their wet skin slapping together rhythmically as they fucked like animals. He had never had sex in a shower before, so this new setting was totally foreign to him, but...he kinda liked the extra pizzazz it provided, since it was kind of outside the norm. He reached one hand up and took hold of her hair, using it as a handle for more leverage as he groaned in ecstasy.

As the two of them were having a great old time in the shower, they couldn't hear the sounds of keys in a door downstairs. Without warning, their mother had returned. Her name was Lucy. She walked in, without saying a word, and placed her coat and purse onto the couch. She noticed the pizza boxes in the kitchen, and smiled. "Glad to see they're eating so healthy." she sighed, as she slowly made her way upstairs.

It was true, at least for Jason, that he could not hear his mom come home. Hell, over the sound of their moans, he could barely hear the showerhead. He continued to groan and fuck his sister right in the cunt, loving every minute of it and showing his appreciation by reaching his hand around her body and grabbing hold of one of her breasts, feeling the soft flesh mold underneath his hand.

Lucy continued to walk upstairs. Once she reached the top, she could hear the shower running in the bathroom. "Oh, one of them is home. Should I say hi?" She whispered to herself, as she walked closer to the bathroom door. Once she did, she could hear weird noises coming from there. "I should check to see what's going on. They might be in trouble or something." She whispered again to herself. She slowly opened the door to the bathroom and her eyes grew extremely wide.

Jason was likely the first to react, the cool air of the area outside the bathroom hitting his body. He looked to the doorway and saw hs wide eyed mother staring at what was currently taking place, causing him to panic. He pulled out of his sister, stepping out of the tub, his body dripping with water. He was red as a beet, and he didn't even have words to explain what was taking place. She saw with her own two eyes.

Vanessa reacted next, as she turned around and also noticed her mother standing there in awe. "Oh... Mom." Vanessa said, trying to cover up all of her private areas. She couldn't believe that her own mother just saw the two of them doing that. She couldn't even move. Just stand there, waiting for her Mom to explode.

Lucy finally spoke up after she came around and was finally able to talk. "Downstairs, please." She said, as she left and walked downstairs first quickly.

Jason looked at her and sighed, moving to his room, putting some shorts on, as well as a shirt. At least he tried to look modest. Didn't Vanessa say next well? Why was his mom here today? He felt so stupid, thinking that the two of them could get away with such a relationship behind her back. Sighing, defeated, he took a second to try and compose himself, to try and push down the fear he had a little bit more before he made his way downstairs, sitting on the couch.

Vanessa also made her way to her room to get changed into something. After she did, she took a deep breath and slowly made her way downstairs. ("How is Mom home already? She wasn't supposed to be back for another week.") She thought to herself as she saw Jason already sitting on the couch, and her Mom sitting in a separate chair next to him. She sighed and sat down next to Jason on the couch.

Lucy had to say something first, before they did. "First of all. Wow. I was NOT expecting that when I get home."
"Second.... How long has this been going on?"

Jason felt like he should speak up about the time they had been fucking, since he was the one who instigated it all to begin with; if not the kiss he gave Vanessa, the time he was being watched masturbating. "We, uh...we only started having sex yesterday...she caught me masturbating, I confronted her, and it all just led into us having sex...right, Vanessa?" He looked towards his sister, his face still as red as it was back up in the bathroom, hoping for her to add something substantial to the conversation.

Vanessa looked back at Jason, before quickly looking back down at the ground. "Yeah, that's what happened. Sorry, Mom." She replied, twiddling her thumbs, trying not to move too much. Lucy sighed and leaned back into her chair and kept silent for a moment. "You know that this isn't right...right?" She asked them both, leaning forward slightly, as they both continued to keep quiet.

"You also know that you have to keep this quiet if you want to continue with this sort of thing." She continued, which made them look up at their mother with very shocked looks on their faces.

Jason was currently in disbelief. There was no way...their mom was okay with this? How was thst the case, weren't parents supposed to be against their children doing this? He stumbled over his words for a moment before finally putting a coherent sentence together. "Wait...you're saying that you're okay with Vanessa and I having sex? Am I hearing you right, Mom?"

Lucy shuffled around in her chair after Jason asked the question and sighed, slightly nodding. "Look, it isn't ideal, but I know you two have always been close. I guess... just... be careful with this stuff, okay?" She replied, as she brushed her blonde hair out of her blue eyes.

Vanessa chimed in afterwards. "Sorry you had to see it though."

"It is... fine... Atleast my vision was slightly obscured by your brother's bottom." She replied.

Jason didn't know whether to be ecstatic or severely, deeply confused. One of the only people that the two of them knew would fuck this whole thing over had just said it was okay. So...that was one less issue then! Awesome. "So, uh...yeah..." He looked towards his sister. "Are you, uh...still...horny, after this?" He was feeling really awkward asking all of that around their mom, who he still couldn't believe was okay with this to some degree.

Vanessa turned to Jason and shook her head. "Not really right now, to be honest." She replied, as she continued to sit on the couch, looking back down at the floor. Lucy then got curious. She got off her chair and moved over to the table that was in front of them, sitting on it.

"Umm... so, just wondering... What HAVE you two done so far? You can tell me. I am your mother, after all." She said, waiting for one of them to reply.

Thank god that was a short list for him to think of. Granted, he was probably just remembering the broad strokes, and it would likely be Vanessa to remember the small details. But, even then, it was still a small list. "Well...really, we only got one and a half fucks in. We fucked in her room, and with your interrupting us in the shower, that makes the half...oh, and Vanessa flashed the pizza guy. Otherwise, nothing too crazy...Unless you wanna add anything sis."

Vanessa looked up at her mother and nodded slightly. "Well, I also gave him a blowjob and he came all over me." She said, as she started to blush again at the sheet mention of that. Lucy gasped, and then relaxed her body. "Well, you two have been up to some stuff while I was gone." She said, with a hesitant grin.

"Just wondering, Mom. Why are you home early? I thought you'd be gone for another week?" Vanessa asked her mother.

"Well, in all honesty, we just got everything done A LOT quicker than we thought we would. I was going to stay a couple of days to relax, but I changed my mind and came home instead." She replied.

Jason chuckled at the mention of the cum he could produce, and it almost seemed to...surprise his mom. Did she not know about his loads? Surely she would have to clean one up every now and than when he ran low on time. He then heard the talk about why She was so damn early, and he chuckled, shaking his head a bit. "Well, some relaxation that turned out to be, huh?" Jason stood, waving to the two of them. "I'm gonna go to my room. Discuss all the details I am sure I forgot." With that, he did as he said he would, and went up to his room, laying on his bed and listening to kusic.

Back
Top Bottom