Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Emphasis on Writing - Forum Multi-Paragraph FxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GypsyRose

Planetoid
[IMG=200x89]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll4/ElusiveGypsyRose/z%20-%20buttons/ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif[/img]​

While I am not new to writing/roleplaying, I am new HERE, so please excuse any missteps, and feel free to give me a nudge in the right direction if anything is amiss.

I'm looking for friendly, creative, and, yes, talented people to write with.

I’m a writer first, and a roleplayer second. That means I’m looking to create an enjoyable story, whether I’m involved in a 1x1 endeavor or a group game. There are times when the story, and the enjoyment of those I’m writing with, takes precedence and I need to put effort into figuring out how to reconcile my vision of the character with the story. While I’m versed in a number of system games, I prefer to consign that type of play to tabletop, and my writing here is freeform only where the outcome is decided by a mutual decision on what is best for the story and what makes the writing most enjoyable for the players.

[IMG=200x89]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll4/ElusiveGypsyRose/z%20-%20buttons/ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif[/img]​

I've been writing long enough that I've figured out that there are some things that I just have to have to enjoy a story or game, so it's probably best if I throw them out there just so nobody is surprised. I'm not passing judgement on anyone whose preferences are otherwise -- just acknowledging that, for me, these things are important and that I likely will write best with others with similar preferences.

• Spell-check & Grammar: Creativity can end up looking like a right old mess without form and structure. I'm not a grammar nazi, and I'm not going to wig out if someone occasionally uses 'to' instead of 'too' or 'their' instead of 'there', but the personal pronoun 'I' should be capitalized most times. Punctuation and capitalization at the beginnings of sentences should be used, and I absolutely love writers who, when writing online, use blank lines to separate paragraphs.
  • Writer≠Character: My characters are not me; I am not my characters. I am a writer who enjoys erotica in what I write -- a lot. I make no apology for that enjoyment. At the same time, I'm not looking for anything other than a fun writing experience and possibly friendship. I do not write in first person, and I prefer to write with other writers who play a wide variety of characters, rather than those who play one or two characters in a wide variety of situations and settings.

What I Offer, and What I Want:

• Forum writing. I am not interested in playing via PM or IM.
  • Detailed posts with multi-paragraphs. Shorter posts just do not keep my interest. 3-4 decent paragraphs is a general standard, and it's easier for me to go longer than consistently shorter.
  • 1 or 2 posts per week. I am not a daily poster, but I also have a hard time maintaining interest when general posting speed starts stretching out over a week -- emergencies/vacations etc. excepted.
  • A decent grasp of spelling and grammar, as well as structuring paragraphs for ease in reading.
  • Consistency and realism in the plot. Even if the setting is fantasy, that doesn't mean that things just happen willy-nilly.
  • Banter.
  • Conflict and tension that adds to character development, interaction, and plot.
  • Sexual tension and well-timed innuendo.
  • Seductive evil, as opposed to cruelty, in stories where the theme is prevalent.
  • Plots that include some eroticism/erotic content, preferably detailed, and in the right mix. If the premise of the story is erotic, then I don't want 90% of the sex to fade to black any more than I want to bypass the action in an action-oriented plot.
  • Communication. If something's not working, let me know. I don't bite, I'm fairly reasonable, and I'd a lot rather know someone doesn't want to continue a story (no reasons necessary) than just have them disappear from it. I will do the same.
  • Alpha/Take-Charge Characters. I like characters that are more inclined to DO something, even it's the wrong thing, rather than sit back and wait for someone to tell them what to do or that it's okay to act.

What I Prefer to Avoid:

• Lack of capitalization, abundant spelling and grammatical errors, obvious reluctance to use spell-check on posts.
  • Taking control of my characters' actions, or introducing dramatic 'plot twists' into the story with no prior discussion. A bit of this is fine, but, please, let's discuss it first to make sure we're both on the same page until we're comfortable with limits.
  • Stories that depend on a prior intimate relationship between characters unless I have written with a partner previously.

Things I'm Working On:

• Run on sentences. I can be very guilty of overusing commas and linking what should be several sentences together. Sometimes I go back and correct this myself once I re-read a post and cringe.
  • Use of ellipses and dashes. I overdo it. I know this, and try to rein it in, but sometimes I'm less than successful.
  • Repetition of adjectives.
  • Typical hurried typing/stream of consciousness writing mistakes -- I don't catch all my misspellings, and sometimes I end up leaving out words because there's a hop/skip between fingers and brain.

Yes - Anytime, Anywhere:

• Romance - for the most part, I find it a lot more fun when characters develop emotional attachments as well as sexual ones. Conflict adds spice, certainly, but there's an additional depth of flavor when the desire is both body and soul.
  • Balance - I prefer stories that have something to them besides erotic content. While I'm good with writing out the erotic interludes in delicious detail, there needs to be more to a story than going from one sexual encounter to the next -- even in a one-shot.
  • Arousal Begins in the Mind - I'm not only interesting in the actions, I want to know all the delicious little details of the chain reactions that the actions set off, and it's even better to get the occasional insight as to why something pushes all the right buttons.
  • Teasing - anticipation is a wonderful thing, and it engages the pleasure centers well before the first touch.
  • Oral - both giving and receiving. It's an incredibly intimate, sexy, and powerful act to have that much control over someone else's pleasure.
  • Toys - This probably goes right along with the items above - toys can enhance and prolong the sexual experience and allows one partner to concentrate on their partner's pleasure while building their own anticipation.
  • Lingerie/Costumes - fabric against skin can be incredibly sexy, and dressing to excite is both empowering and exciting.
  • Slow & Sweet / Hard & Rough - why settle for just one?
  • A Bit of Bondage - Giving over control or taking control can also be a very intimate act. Bondage is most appealing to me when it's used to enhance and control pleasure, playing into teasing above and denying release to increase the magnitude of the explosion.

Yes - Under the Right Circumstances:

• Domination/Submission - My interest in this topic has more to do with the trust developed between the characters, and the giving over of control in ritualized fashion, and for more ritualized play. My definition of a Dom/Domme doesn't mean being an ass who gets to do what they want with no consequence - they accept a serious responsibility. A submissive does not equal an unthinking doormat. It is an interesting relationship, with a lot of nuance -- if you're just wanting to order someone around, or be ordered around, I am not the right writing partner for you.
  • Anal - teasing and penetration.
  • Lesbian / Threesomes - F/F/M & M/M/F -- though it is extremely unlikely for me to take on two roles in this situation.
  • Exotic - I don't have any specifics for this one, but I do see the attraction for more exotic creatures and don't rule much of anything out so long as the characters are sentient. I'm up for discussing almost any possibility.
  • Public Sex / Exhibitionism - Having sex where discovery is possible adds an element of excitement, and there is also appeal in performing for an interested audience.
  • Coercion / Blackmail / Dubious Consent - So long as the potential for pleasure is there, even guilty pleasure.

Prior Discussion Needed:

• Incest - likely fantasy or historical plots only and heavily dependent on the story, and will not include any pairing involving parents or grandparents.
  • Jealousy as a plot point - Jealousy isn't something I care to include in any story as any sort of major plot point, generally. Every once in a while, I get the hankering for a story where I'm writing for a character who is ... more than a little crazy ... that might have that characteristic, but that's somewhat of a rarity.

Non-Negotiable No:

• Outright Rape - a bit of initial non-con, or coerced consent can be fun, but when it gets down to the nitty-gritty, I prefer consent.
  • Humiliation, Degradation, Excessive Pain - No, sorry. Not my cup of tea.
  • Sexual Torture / Sexual Death - see above, also rules out things like 'vore'.
  • Impregnation - While I wouldn't rule out a character's pregnancy being part of a storyline, going into much detail about it other than emotional implications is highly unlikely.
  • Bodily Waste - No, sorry. Not my cup of tea.

Working Title: The Devil Inside

Character: Lacy Dolan, a midwest rancher with succubus blood in her veins and a chip on her shoulder

Premise: The plot is negotiable, but I'd like to have it include someone with the knowledge of who and what Lacy is to bring out that side she's trying to suppress for their own reasons. A devil, a demon, a sorcerer, anyone with a relatively ruthless conniver with supernatural overtones would make for an uneasy partnership.

I originally tried this plot with someone playing a demon, working to awaken the succubus and recruit her for more works of corruption, but the nuances of the character and the situation were all but ignored for the sexual content.

Yes, the setup is one that involves the potential for sex with multiple characters, but I don’t want to ignore Lacy’s inner struggle, or make the men … and/or women … she seduces or corrupts cardboard cutouts .

I also want to play her against a three dimensional protagonist – one with his own demons, so to speak, and his own motivations that come into play.

Below is a bit from that first try, where the ‘demon’ had taken the neighboring ranch from Lacy’s ‘friends’ to settle a gambling debt. He was keeping them on as caretakers, but Lacy was his real target.

Lacy Dolan[/color]]

Lacy Dolan always knew she was different. How she was different, why she was different, she didn't know. A late bloomer, she got a clue when she spied on her older sister and her boyfriend, who had snuck out to the barn one Sunday after church. Lacy hadn't really intended to catch them 'in the act'. At the time, she was mostly focused on being a pest, getting a little payback because her sister wouldn't let her borrow a shirt she liked. Things didn't go quite as she planned, though, because when she saw what they were doing, she was struck into silent immobility by the rush of feelings that she didn't quite understand.

When her sister looked up and saw her and started yelling, Lacy was released from the paralysis, and she ran ... straight to the paddock where her horse was ... and without waiting to try to saddle the animal, she climbed up on Murphy's back and off they went with Lacy clinging to the horse's mane and a precarious seat.

It wasn't long before disaster struck, as mount had picked up on his rider's turmoil of emotions. A sudden sound, and he shied and bucked, and Lacy was thrown. A bit of deadfall probably saved her from a broken bone or two, but jagged edges left her with a scar on her cheek and another on her thigh. The one on her face eventually healed into a thin, pale line, but the self-consciousness over the ugliness of those first days of healing was imprinted on her psyche, as was her jumbled feelings of guilt and blame.

Claire Evans was Lacy's best friend in school, though the two of them couldn't have been more different. Lacy was smart enough to figure out that a good part of her appeal to Claire was the contrast. Lacy's tomboyish looks, her prickly, suspicious demeanor, made Claire's 'girl next door' looks and behavior all the more striking, and the contrast almost never showed Lacy in favorable comparison. Claire was an early bloomer, filling out early and well, the quintessential barbie doll measurements while Lacy remained lithe, a tomboy. Claire's efforts to 'help' only solidified Lacy's feelings of inadequacy. She found some measure of triumph, guilty triumph, when one of Claire's boyfriends came on to her after a party. That encounter, Lacy's first, led to another and another, until most of Claire's boyfriends had at least gotten to 'second base' or hit a home run with Lacy, until Lacy, sickened by her own behavior, determined to stop.

Which she had ... even though she'd had a crush on Brad Underwood for two years before he asked Claire out. Lacy had been the maid of honor at their wedding, and Lacy had burned in silence, never confessing the dreams that haunted her at night, or how her fingers had, in her fantasy, become Brad's in the darkness. She'd avoided him as much as she could, until he and Claire had had a fight and he'd ridden off to cool off. When his path crossed Lacy's, the old pattern had established itself again ... but once her itch had been scratched, the desire for her best friend's husband was gone, burnt up in that one moment of stolen passion ... but the guilt remained.

Lacy didn't know, didn't even suspect, that she had succubus blood in her veins. Perhaps if her mother had lived, the knowledge might have been passed on, but she'd died shortly after Lacy was born. Lacy didn't even know that there were such things as succubi - to her, the term was just a word she'd heard a time or two in horror movies. All she knew is that the feelings she had both lured her and repelled her ... and rather than seeking to understand them, she buried them.

They just wouldn't stay buried. Her dreams made sure of that.

Sample Opening Post[/color]]
It was a perfect day. The sky was the perfect shade of blue, a hair darker than a robin's egg, and the clouds that were strewn along the horizon were the white, fluffy variety with only a shadow of grey. The air was warm, but clean and light, like sheets fresh out of the dryer. In a week, maybe less, it would be time for the first haying, a time that Lacy looked forward to without quite knowing why.

It didn't feel perfect, however. Lacy paused in her self-appointed task, that of hunting down the nest of a stupid hen that always seemed to get it into her head that laying her eggs in the high grass was better than in the chicken coop, with its wire fence and door that closed at night to keep out the predators who thought eggs for breakfast, or a midnight snack, was the perfect gourmet treat. Intelligence seemed to be a characteristic that had been bred out of the stock, though the hen possessed just enough shrewd animal cunning to have led Lacy on a less than merry game of hide and go seek.

The sound of a high performance car roaring by at reckless speed attracted her attention, and Lacy straightened, and used the opportunity to take off her hat and wipe away the thin sheen of perspiration gathering under her bangs as she frowned at the light cloud of dust left in the vehicle's wake. Some city slicker, lost on his way from point A to point B, a tourist looking for a bit of relief from urban sprawl? It didn't much matter, she told herself as she shook her head, but the faint surge of excitement mixed with dread tickled at her nerve endings like teasing fingertips belied her assurance. The image of herself in that car, foot pressing the gas to the floor, knuckles clenched and an eager, devil-may-care grin on her face was just below the surface, just below conscious thought.

Her head dropped on an exhalation, a shiver sending gooseflesh across her skin in a manner that was familiarly pleasant and unpleasant all at once. She swallowed, her hands slipping up to hug her arms, the feel of her own touch imparting just a hint of an ache ...

The cackle of the hen broke her from the half-formed reverie of longing. "There you are, you ..." she muttered, and returned to her task. The genie was, for now, back in its bottle. It could damn well stay there ... but she knew the lie, deep down, even as the silent mantra bought her a brief reprieve.

"What are you doing here?"
Lacy's voice wasn't friendly in the slightest, and neither were her eyes as she held the hose pointed down toward the flowerbed, the one planted by her mother. The irises, vibrant purple and white and kinder pastels of peach and cream, were in full bloom. She was tempted to turn the hose on Brad, and would have if not for the twist of guilt in her stomach as he smiled at her, cocksure as ever.

"You used to be glad to see me," he returned, his handsome face going sullen, petulant as some of the flash faded out of his smile.

"Yeah, well ... my Pa always says I need to have my head examined. Guess he's right."
In her mind's eye, she could see the two of them, melded together, lips to lips, skin against skin, their clothes wrenched up, down, anyway, just enough, the constraint making the fill of his thrust all the tighter, pleasure and pain combined. The sound of their grunts, ragged breath, a silent beat that she could have danced to, a heat that had dissipated and left nothing but ice in its wake.

"Look, Lacy, I don't want to fight with you. Things are .. not so good. Claire, she's not adjusting so well."
He dropped the charm, and the petulance, opting for a little boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "She could really use a friend right now. I was wondering if you might come over for dinner, cheer her up. All the talk in town, you know how people are."

You know, his voice suggested, rightly, because they talk about you too. Don't think they don't know.

They knew some, but not all, and if Lacy had any say in the matter, they'd never know it all. It was that thought more than any that made her bite down on her refusal. She nodded, closing her eyes against the shame.

"Yeah, I expect having your husband lose the family farm to pay a fucking gambling debt does reflect on your status in the community."

When she looked up again, her lips pressed in a mutinous expression, the glint of anger in Brad's eyes was sweet, even heady, in an unfathomable way. It was her own reaction to it more than any fear that had her saying, "No. I'm sorry. Ain't got much room to cast stones. I'll come."

It wasn't a hair shirt, and there were no scars that you could see, not from this. Maybe this time, she'd finally learned her lesson.

Some General Interests

Supernatural Stories
Ravenloft
Old West
Civil War
Victorian-style Gothic
Arranged Marriage
Vacation Romance
Hauntings

Prostitute / Client
? / Biker
Political Candidate/Politically Unsuitable Partner
Lady / Slave
Spellcaster / Demon
Southern Belle / Northern Army Officer
Conjure-Woman / Outdoorsman
Assassin / ?
Under-Cover Cop / Criminal

4942933db4a7c2c913b2acafeb4999b9.jpg
It was a simple case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and now Paige Sinclair found herself in the backseat of a car, trading her old life for that of a new one. The agents in the front seat were quiet during the drive through southern Texas. Entering the witness protection program brought along not only change, but secrets. The agents were certainly keeping many; they never even introduced themselves or disclosed their destination.

Though her future was uncertain, it was not without good reason. Paige had testified against Pedro Alverez, a dangerous man accused of murdering the family of a local ranch owner. Paige had walked in on Pedro as he was brutally raping the ranch owner's wife and daughters at knife point while the ranch owner lay still in a pool of blood nearby.

Paige was able to escape before Pedro could react, and he was apprehended not long after by the local authorities.

The trial was a long, arduous affair. After her testimony, Paige was immediately removed from the courthouse with an armed escort and secreted away in a nondescript car.

For the moment, the agents were tightlipped about the location of her new home, along with the details of her life. The man in the passenger seat held a sealed binder, no doubt a dossier of information that Paige would need upon her arrival.

As the hours, and miles, wore on, storm clouds began to gather. The driver and the passenger began to argue: slowly, subtlety at first, but as the sky blackened, so did their mood. Frustrated, the driver turned onto a dirt and gravel road at the behest of the passenger.

“This is the wrong fucking way,” he fumed.

“The map says it's right, so it's right,”
the passenger retorted.

The car bounced and rattled as it sped down the road, and suddenly the downpour began. The intensity of the rain was so great that the wipers could not keep the windshield clear.

“Goddammit!”
the driver shouted. “No fucking place to pull over.”

The passenger turned his head and told Paige, “Everything will be alright. The safehouse is remote, and we need to ensure that we arrive in utter secre...”

The car swerved.

“Shit!”
the driver hissed through clenched teeth. “Shit! I'm losing traction.”

He turned the wheel sharply. The car spun, and then then plunged off the side of the road and into a gully. The vehicle slammed into the bank of the gully with a sickening, crumpling sound. The airbags deflated, and Paige's neck snapped forward, her forehead hitting the seat in front of her. The rain come down even harder, and the wind had picked up. The passenger was able to get out and open Paige's door.

“Out, now Ms. Sinclair! This area is prone to flash flooding! Move! NOW!”

As he helped her out, Paige notice the driver was dead; impaled upon the steering column. Water was already up to her knees as she left the vehicle, dizzy. The agent attempted to help her up the bank, but a torrent of water and mud hurled down the gully. The agent was whisked away in the flood, followed soon by Paige.

Though she tried her best to keep her head above water, she kept going under. Her lungs filled with silty water, and then blackness overtook her...

This is the setup for a story that takes a character from the modern world into another, in a Bermuda Triangle like twist.

The world she awakes in can be anything that takes my partner's (and my) fancy -- another point in history, an alternate history, a fantasy setting, etc.

When she awakes, she is a stranger in a strange land. The rules of the old world don't work anymore ... and her fate is largely in the hands of the man who finds her.

The specifics are up for discussion.

Please feel free to read through my current story here, linked in my signature, for more of an idea what I'm like as a writing partner.

~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~

femme.jpg

The Setting: Haven

"When you are tired of life, come to Haven. And someone will kill you.

The city port of Haven was a bad place to be after dark. It wasn't much better during the day. If there was a viler, more corrupt and crime-ridden city in the whole of the Low Kingdoms, its existence must have been kept secret to avoid depressing the general populace. If Haven hadn't been settle squarely on the main trade routes, and made itself such a vital part of the Low Kingdoms' economy, it would have undoubtedly have been forcibly evacuated and burnt to the ground long ago, like any other plague spot. As it was, the city thrived and prospered, brimming with crime, intrigue, and general decadence.

It also made a lot of money from tourism.

Such a dangerous city needed dangerous men and women to keep it under something like control. So from Devil's Hook to the Street of Gods, from the Docks to High Tory, the city Guard patrolled the streets of Haven with cold steel always to hand, and did the best they could under impossible conditions. Apart from the murderers, muggers, rapists, and everyday scum, they were also up against organized crime, institutionalized brutality and rogue sorcerers; not to mention rampant corruption within their own ranks. They did the best they could, and for the most part learned to be content with little victories.

They should have been the best of the best: men and women with iron nerves, high morals, and implacable wills - unstoppable heroes ready to take on any odds to overthrow injustice. But given the low pay, appalling work conditions and high mortality rate, the Guard settled for what it could get." - Simon R. Green, Guards of Haven

~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~

Being a city guard wasn't all it was cracked up to be. The pay was lousy, half the time you got yelled at for doing your job when the wrong people were involved, and the other half, the victims of the criminals that you brought in developed a sudden case of amnesia. Zee Pusey had been a corporal in the guard for 5 years, and, newly arisen to captain and assigned a new partner, she thought she'd seen everything. She was wrong.

Another fan of the setting would be ideal, but anyone who would enjoy taking part in writing a 'tough cop, high fantasy' adventure with the possibility of romance or simple physical pleasures in a corrupt, crime-riddled metropolitan city where magic is common would work. There are no elves, no other races - just humans that have been living with magic for so long that it is part of their everyday lives, especially for the rich and powerful, in an atmosphere where all too often, might makes right.

I've got one story started here, which is linked in my signature, which should provide an example of my style. I'd be interested in another, particularly something short term for the Halloween season. Anything that fits the spirit of the holiday would be of interest: a costume party where the thrill of anonymity comes into play, ghoulies, ghosties, or long-leggedy beasties on the prowl for a little fun on that one night of the year when they can freely move among the living, a little seasonal trick or treat.

The possibilities are many and varied. If you're a Halloween-ophile like myself, or if you just think we might click writing wise, please shoot me a PM. I don't bite, at least not outside the confines of a story.

Edited to add: This story has been claimed.

~~~~~@~~~~~@~~~~~@~~~~~@~~~~~

I'm potentially interested in finding another compatible partner for a story here. First and foremost, let me say that posting speed is a factor for me. If you can't commit to at least 1 post per week, emergencies and announced absences excepted, and you aren't satisfied with 1-3 posts per week, then we're probably not suited to write together. I generally keep as many stories going (on multiple locales) as I have time and inspiration to do, so I cannot commit to more than one post a week, though I will do more when possible. However, come hell or high water, I will get that one post per week out or contact my partners personally to let them know why I can't.

I always engage in plotting, and advancing the story, and I would like to write with people who do as well. That doesn't mean I want to hurry things along -- I'm perfectly happy to fully cover the situation over multiple posts, whether the aim is action and adventure, or steamy sex. However, that doesn't mean that I want to write a blow by blow diary -- time can be skipped, repetition summarized, and as much as I love erotica, after a couple of rounds it's time to move forward to keep things fresh and exciting.

These are some very basic ideas that I'd love to develop into a full fledged plot with a partner:

House Arrest
A lady from a noble house finds herself hosting an enemy prisoner -- perhaps set in Medieval times or the US Civil War, or perhaps Victorian or Regency England -- even WWI or WWII. Her husband or father is engaged in the fighting, but she is obligated to stand in his stead, and house the prisoner, who is a man of station on the other side. Perhaps she is tasked with learning some secret, or recruiting him to the cause -- or he has an important secret and sees seducing her as the best chance of effecting an escape. The details are negotiable.

Wide Open Spaces
Two people find themselves sharing an Old West inheritance. She's lived in the west all her life - he's from back East. There's a lot they can teach each other, and they need to work together to make the ranch prosper. Per the terms of the will, they have to live on it for two years before it can be sold, and it has to turn a profit -- otherwise, the ranch goes to someone else. He's had a buyer lined up since day 1. She wants to keep the ranch, and eventually buy his share.

Ideally, I'd like to see some sort of conflict here in regard to the societal norms -- perhaps she's a former prostitute, maybe he's a defrocked priest or rich boy who's been cut off from his family's money, or a deserter from the civil war. Perhaps, even, they are related through the same father or mother.

The World is Filled With Fog
The world is filled with fog; I welcome its embrace. In it, I am hidden rather than invisible. Its cool, enveloping arms give meaning to my pain, and I do not suffer it alone. The fog is my servant, my master, my companion and my strength. It is my reason.

Inspirational Images[/b]]
fog%20girl.jpg
windy%20fog.jpg

fog%20waiting.jpg
lake%20fog.jpg
cemetary%20fog.jpg

The above little blurb is a little insight into the character I have in mind -- she is a woman bent on vengeance, or righting the wrongs that was done to her. I have in mind, perhaps, either a ghostly character or one with magical powers who uses the fog to kill her targets. I would like my partner's character to be one who is slated to be a victim, but when she falls in love ... things get complicated, as she must choose between vengeance and a very uncertain future. This would have a very gothic overtone, but can be in a fantasy, alternative historical, or even modern setting.

~~~~~@~~~~~@~~~~~@~~~~~@~~~~~

I'm also interested in others' ideas, so if there's something you'd like to run past me, please do. I don't bite, and I enjoy hashing out plots.
The worst I might say is 'Thanks, but that's not my cup of tea.'

The chemistry between writing partners is, ultimately, more important than any one idea.

One final note -- please PM me if you are interested in writing with me rather than replying here,
and I am only interested in forum based roleplay (not in PMs or any other format).

NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING

I'm still looking to potentially add one story here. While any story can incorporate almost any kink, I don't write for the kink or even the pairing. I write for the character and the idea, and I am most interested in writing with partners who don't just want to write about two people (or more) putting part A into/onto slot B.

I want to write the erotic, steamy sex, oh yes indeed. It doesn't matter if the sex happens at the start of the story or pages into it to me -- what matters is the characters, why they are so drawn to one another, how they get into each other's heads so that getting into each other's pants is all the more intense, passionate, and, yes, hot.

I also want the story along with the erotica, even if sex is a huge part of the story. Moving from sex scene to sex scene, as if the world doesn't exist save for those moments, is not my cup of tea.

As you can see by this thread, and the posts in my current story, I tend to write quite a bit in my posts. I'm looking for a partner who enjoys detail, who wants story as well as sex, and who is going to put in around as much effort in capturing my attention as I do when I'm looking to write with someone -- a specific someone, not just any someone.

So, in an effort to make this less about a specific idea, and more about potentially catching the attention of that well-matched partner, I offer these images that I think could spark a great, sexy, fun, exciting story.

~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~

[IMG=150x226 align=left]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x359/Briar_Rose_Thorne/Story%20Inspirations/FerrisWheel.jpg[/img]

It's night, and there's a storm rolling in. The crowds have all gone, perhaps for the season or perhaps only for the night. There is silence, save for the waves rolling in to the nearby beach. The fog is cool, thick, the perfect backdrop for secrets and clandestine activities that shun the light. There is a soft creak, and a door opens, silhouetting a waiting figure against golden light that suggests warmth and comfort within, an allure that is almost irresistible as the darkness grows.

What I See[/color]]

Is this a short story of two lonely souls who find comfort in each other's arms in the unlikeliest of places?

Or is it something more sinister - a watchman or caretaker who waits not for love, but to close a profitable ... or unholy ... bargain?

Or does a spirit linger here, waiting for the opportunity to say goodbye that she was denied in life?

[IMG=166x200 align=left]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x359/Briar_Rose_Thorne/Story%20Inspirations/shore.jpg[/img]

What I See[/color]]

Is she a stranger in a strange land, having left everything she knew behind, and perhaps a debt unpaid? Will she find that there are some things that simply will not allow an escape until what was started has been finished?

Has she come here to this lonely place to meet a lover, to cast a spell, to heave a bottle into the waves and see where it might wash up? Does she wish for the courage to wade out into the water, not knowing that someone watches behind the cover of boulders?

[img=150x200 align=left]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ae/2f/08/ae2f084c7f379cf280a6ef515975eb56.jpg[/img]

In the luxurious surroundings, she waits, outwardly patient. Slowly, serene, her face untroubled by fear or anticipation, she turns the pages, though she does not see the words written there. She is waiting, and her senses are focused upon her other senses, ears straining to hear footsteps coming down the hallway, her nose seeking the familiar scent of cologne, the musky residue of pipe smoke.

What I See[/color]]

Is she a courtesan, awaiting her benefactor?

A spy or assassin, intent upon her mission and awaiting only the right time?

A spoiled wife who plans to take advantage of her husband's absence?

[img=150x200 align=left]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/25/b5/73/25b573b2d311167ff3c9c387661360fd.jpg[/img]

Confident, assured, she bends her knee only to the king. A force to be reckoned with, she writes her own rules, as the king allows.

What I See[/color]]

Is she an assassin?

An unlikely general?

An emissary from a land where women who wield a blade are more deadly than the men?

A spy who has a way of getting in where others cannot?

Or perhaps she is the keeper of the king's secrets, or a blackguard who uses the king's gratitude to her own advantage?

~~~@~~~@~~~@~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom