Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Half the size, twice the attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

League of Ladies

Girls like taller boys, that's no secret, what I'm craving is a tad more extreme though.
I love playing halfling characters, be it goblins, gnomes, fairies, dwarves or other kinds of smaller folk. You may be short for human standards but as long as I'm able to give some smexy blowjobs while standing you're alright in my books.
By now you should get the point, so let's just say if you're interested in working out a scenario with me just send me a pm after taking a look at my kinks, which I'll explain in a bit.^^
(as for Fandoms, I do consider myself proficient in playing Yordles from the League universe and am familiar with dragon Age)

Anal
What can I say? I can't really explain this kink myself but it has to do with it being a taboo topic and thinking about a smaller lady having to deal with something big knocking on her backdoor does make my face flush red ^^''

Hotdogging
I'm a sucker for a lot of butt related things and feeling a throbbing shaft between my cheeks is certainly something I do enjoy writing about^^

Light cum inflation/creampies/facials:
My characters are smaller than usual so they'd be overwhelmed with the love YC will inevitably shover mine in, literally!

Rimming/fingering
Dry anal hurts and YC cracking mines resolve by preparing them for what's to come is really kinky, especially the buildup

Giving oral:
Straight forward, I like giving head, and being so small makes for very interesting scenarios :D

Now then, as for some of the characters and species I'd want to play:

League:
-Poppy
-Tristana
-Lulu
-Kindred(?)

Original:

Fairies and sprites
They'd be highly magical beings, being able to change their size from pocket-sized to about three feet or so
Makes for very funny scenarios due to being really, really small

Fire Imps
Mischievous, feisty, kinky
Fire Imps are small demonic creatures/spirits that just love to torment other races, being real teases

Goblins/Halflings/Dwarves
Basically small folk that can fit into every kind of situation^^

Which mediums do you prefer to use when engaged as smaller characters? I could see a few interesting ways to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom