Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Battlestar Valhalla : OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Battlestar Galactica: Valhalla (OOC Chat)

I can't reach it either, I was wanting to brush up my slang so I could curse properly when the FTL didn't work. Frak!!

No it's defiantly the site, you could just try regular wikipedia.

Sadly regular Wikipedia lacks a lots of the added detail that that wiki did >_< Well, looks like I'll be making due with the sources I can find.

Apologies to all. College started up again this week and that, along with work, has had me running a bit behind. I'm going to try and get something up tonight!

Rivine said:
Apologies to all. College started up again this week and that, along with work, has had me running a bit behind. I'm going to try and get something up tonight!

It's okay man we understand, just let us know when you get the starting post up.

It was worth the wait Rivine, thank you.

I wrote a reply, I hope it is all right, not very pretty but I hope it paints a good enough picture for you all.

By the way, what is a Flight Leader anyway?

LeaT said:
It was worth the wait Rivine, thank you.

I wrote a reply, I hope it is all right, not very pretty but I hope it paints a good enough picture for you all.

By the way, what is a Flight Leader anyway?

All seems more than fine to me. A flight leader is the leader of a flight, which is about four vipers in this case. It's like a squad leader only among pilots kind of.

I'm glad you both liked it.

And Frightorflight is right about what a flight leader is. Valhalla only has four flights of Vipers at the moment right now pretty much and only one squadron of Vipers on board at the moment.

Just encase not everyone got this link. http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=77081&pid=1905564#pid1905564

Your character is a Viper pilot Lea.

I'll give everyone a few days to post before we move along.

I was originally going to wait for the crew to catch up to Leoben but I wrote a starting sequence to give a feel for his backstory.

I wonder if we have to reconsider this story based on the lack of interest? For me at least it will be hard to maintain much enthusiasm for a story that is moving so slowly.

I get that, I see our CAG seems to be off BMR. I'm just wondering what is holding the others up?

Apologies for the delay in my post. I got dragged off to a camping trip without any cell service. I will have my post up tomorrow afternoon.

For anyone who is interested we are still looking for active members for this RP.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=76046

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom