Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Making my mom my breeding whore (with celebstars)

It had been a busy day, and Alex was exhausted as he drove home from his work in the Van Nuys area of LA to Ventura where he lived with his mom. He had left early in the morning and made the commute into LA where he went to school at USC. Then off to one of his two jobs that kept him busy until late in the evening as he was finally headed home in his aging Honda Accord.

Alex was just over twenty, and entering his junior year at USC where he was majoring in mechanical engineering. It had been a tough couple of years ever since his dad Steve had run away just after Alex had turned eighteen and graduated high school. Since then, he'd been forced to take two jobs and work non stop just to pay his school bills and other expenses.

It was rough. Not only did he have to essentially fend for himself given that his mom didn't give him a dime. But to make matters worse, she was a former model and had looks that made him jack off in his room every night to old campaigns she was in for various things.

Alex was already frustrated as he parked his car and got out to go inside the decent sized home. His blue eyes were glazed over from exhaustion and his dirty blonde hair messy as he unlocked the door and walked inside. "Mom!" he called. "I'm back. Is there anything in the fridge?"

As soon as he would have entered the home, he would of heard some laughter. Blake was in the kitchen with some of her friends, all drinking some wine and casually chatting. "In here" she shouted. A beaming smile on her lips before he asked if anything was in the fridge. Putting her glass down, the woman who was in a tight fitting dress left her company to go to her son in the corridor by the door.

"I have some friends here, I told you before, you fill the fridge with what you want, you are working now. I am not paying for you anymore. I hope you got my rent money to for your room." Just then, both of her girlfriends joined her. "We are going sweetie, you have a nice evening." Before she could even say anything they were out of the door.

"Now look! God!" Angry at her son, clearly blaming him for her friends leaving, Blake marched in to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine to the brim. Gulping the red liquid down she seemed frustrated.

Sadly for the mother, every time she saw her son she thought of his father and it made her angry.

Alex sighed as his mother fussed at him. It was hard enough paying for tuition, gas, books and his cell phone. Let alone paying for his meals and the ungodly high amount she changed him to rent the room he'd grown up in. He didn't mind paying his bills. But the fact that she charged him rent and made him buy all his own food was a bit extreme. But then, she'd never been the same since his dad left.

Groaning as she blamed him for her friend's departure, Alex grabbed a cheap pizza he'd bought and heated it up and went right to his room to study and get to work. He had off the next day, being Saturday. So he had a full day of cramming before some tests starting the next week.

He didn't understand why she'd become such a bitch these past years. She use to be so nice, but now she bordered on drunken most days. And was always wearing flirty clothing that made him hard. Eating his pizza as he studied, Alex was frustrated. He would end up jacking off to her again, so angry and annoyed at her but aroused at the same time.

For the rest of the evening, Blake was drinking wine and watching trash TV. She had kicked off her heels and was resting her feet up on a cushion. She seemed bitter at her life, despite now being rich and having a nice home. Standing up, she made her way over to the kitchen to grab another bottle. Stumbling towards the sofa, she fell on it and laughed to herself. Now, to get that bloody cork out! Blake struggled and grew in frustration before she got to the crying phase of her drunken state.

Crying herself to sleep with the bottle on her, she closed her eyes and passed out in a slump.

"Mmmm" she moaned, content with the sleep as she slowly stirred. The surface she found herself on was soft and comforting. Turning on to her side, she had her arms pulled up above her. Trying to move them she couldn't. Then she realised that her wrists were tied. Opening her eyes, both hands were tied to the bed posts. A bed that looked like her sons.

When he awoke the next morning, Alex found himself sporting frustrating morning wood as he got up and went down to the kitchen for some breakfast. There he found his mom passed out on the floor, clearly having drank too much the night before. The sight of her laying there and acting very unlike a mother made him pissed beyond belief. He picked her up and carried her off to his bedroom

Seeing his mom like this made him wonder, and he couldn't deny how horny and sexually frustrated she made him. So as he lay her down, he decided to take out his frustrations once and for all. Removing her dress,bra and panties, Alex got some rope he'd used for camping and tied her hands to the bedframe.

As she slept, he began to softly kiss her naked and prostrate body. She was still very tight after all these years. And at this moment, he wanted nothing more than to fuck her and cum inside the woman who had birthed him two decades ago. When she began to stir, he realized that this was it and it was time to tell her just what was going on. Grabbing her panties, he shoved them into her mouth and glared into her eyes.

"You're a bitch sometimes mom." he said as he took off his shorts and shirt, revealing his toned body and hardening young and thick cock. "I'm so damned pissed that you've become such a bitch that it's time to make you one for real. I'm going to fuck you mom. You're going to be my mommy slut and I'm going to use every inch of you."

Climbing onto her, he teased her clit with his cock. Wanting to make her nice and wet before he shoved himself in. Hard and unprotected into that tight mommy pussy.

Pulling on the rope, it was secured pretty good. "What the..." Coming around, she soon felt this material cram in to her mouth. Shaking her head in fear she soon saw her sand retreat his hand. Looking puzzled and confused, the warm feeling of her sleep disappeared and a chill ran over her body, she came to realise she was naked. Moving her hips to the side, she closed her legs, trying to hide herself from him.

His outburst shocked her further as he called her a bitch. Lowering her eyebrows she saw him strip himself. Jerking her body, she scooted up to a seated position. Her legs were free and she used her feet to control herself. Sitting up straight, back against the headboard she eyed his cock and the way he told her he was going to fuck her scared her to death.

The bed shook when he climbed on it. Her legs were pulled so she was laying on her back again. Trying to kick out at him it was no use as his dick still found its way to her smooth hairless clit and pussy. Mumbles left her lips, trying to talk to him. Trying to tell him to stop, that she was sorry for the way she acted.

Alex wasn't entirely sure what exactly had come over him. While it was true he'd burned with lust for his mother's lithe body for years, the thought of taking her so forcibly like he was about to seemed almost alien to him. But as he slapped her clit with his fat young phallus, he realized that this was always who he was. Alex was a dominate man. His interest in bondage and taking a submissive one day had fueled his rage and turned him into the aggressive creature he was now revealing himself as.

Even now as he teased his mother's pussy lips and clit to make her wet enough for him, he knew that this was what he really wanted. What's more, there would be no need to go find a sub to take. His mother was the perfect creature that he'd always dreamed of anyways, and it was time to take her as his pet.

With a grin, Alex decided to speed up the process and grab a bottle of lube he used to jack off with. Covering his cock to a slicked state, he lined it up with his mother's hole and began to force himself inside of her. "Mmmm wow, damn you're a tight bitch." he moaned out as he forced himself inside and stuff her full. "Moan for me you whore." he demanded, looking into her eyes. "I'm going to fuck you so silly that you'll be too dick drunk to think when I'm done with you."

Blake was pulling on the rope and hurting her wrists in the process. Her beautiful eyes had fear in them while her son was rubbing her pussy lips with his cock. Tears stained her cheeks and the panties in her mouth drowned out her moans and yelps. The blonde had no idea her son hated her so much, she couldn't ever imagine something like this happening, not in her wildest dreams.

Little did the woman know was that this was part of a plan to make her submit to him. To be his pet.

Turning her head to follow his outreached arms, she saw some lube and heard it being squeezed out. Finally, the cock which was now slick with a glistening look forced past her lips in to her cunt. Shaking about, Blake could do nothing but feel her pussy being used and stuffed full of cock. It was the first time she was having sex since her husband left her. Oh how she moaned just like he asked, but not because he did so, she moaned out of displeasure at the situation.

Alex felt conflicted as he began to pump himself into Blake more vigorously. While it was true that he'd slowly begun to dislike and even hate his mother, most of that frustration had been with her bitch like attitude and how sexually frustrated he felt being around her. Now that he was buried inside of her and essentially raping the woman who'd birthed him, Alex felt less hate and more hungry desire for her beautiful blonde form.

To keep her from struggling against him, Alex lifted her legs and locked them on his shoulders. This had too effects. One was that it restrained her from fighting back against the way he was taking her hard and unprotected. The other, was that it allowed for even deeper penetration into her. The feeling of bottoming out in his own mother was making Alex moan and pant in lust.

Picking up the pace, he began to fuck her harder and faster. His fat young cock hitting her hard and deep with each thrust, while his eyes were glued to her's. "Look at your new master." he commanded, feeling a power rush within his mind. "You're mine now you filthy mommy slut. I'm going to own this cunt from now on and fuck you however and whenever I want. And you're going to take it all like the good whore bitch you are. Now moan for me and cum so I can cream you nice and deep."

Turning her head to the side so she didn't have to look at him, the mother stared at wall beside her. Her body shook as her son was tending to her pussy, those lovely pert breasts wobbled and juggled up and down her chest and soft moans filled her pantie covered mouth. Each ankle was taken in his palms, lifting her legs up in to the air. Blake couldn't exactly kick out now and each foot rested on his shoulders, pinning her back and allowing him to penetrate her balls deep.

With the new position in place, the bed shook violently, the posts knocking against the wall as she was fucked harder and faster. Her tight walls were spread around his cock, swallowing him and taking him in, acting like it was any cock inside her, not that of her son's.

Frowning when he called himself a master, Blake looked at him out of the corner of her eye and the way he spoke on scared her. Pulling a disgusted look, she turned her head away from him and closed her eyes tightly.

Deciding that he wanted to hear his whore of a mother moan, Alex removed the panties from her mouth and clutched her jaw in firm grip. "Moan for me you mommy whore." He ordered. "You can deny it all you want. But you know that my fat young cock feels fucking that pussy of yours. " even if she didn't comply, he was still going to fuck her silly until he was satisfied.

It was clear that Blake's pussy hadn't really received any action in who knows how long. Perhaps even before Alex's father had left. She was so dammed tight, and Alex felt like he was in heaven as he pounded her, his eyes glaring into her's as if he had always owned her. Now that he had fucked her, this wouldn't be the first time. She was going to be his fuckpet whenever and wherever he wanted.

Deciding he wanted to end in a different position, Alex pulled out and untied her left hand. Only to spin her around onto her knees and quickly retie that hand so he could mount her from behind. Slapping her pert ass, he shoved himself back in and began to spank her hard as he fucked her pussy.

"Cum you whore." He demanded. "Cum for me so I can shoot my load nice and deep in that bitch pussy."

Blake could feel a strain in her legs. She wasn't the most flexible person and with her legs up by his shoulders and then pushed forward as he removed the panties, she felt her muscles stretch. The material fell out of her mouth or was rather pulled out and her moans filled his bedroom. They weren't really groans of anything, some was pleasure as her pussy was wet and others were a bit of pain and discomfort.

"Why are you doing this" Blake asked, her eyes now rolling in to her head as his fast pace was something she wasn't used to. The woman felt so insulted at the way he spoke to her, calling her a Mommy whore. Tears rolled down her cheek.

When one hand was untied, the markings around her wrist were visible, she had some rope burns there. Her body was flipped over, meaning the rope around her other wrist became tight and ended up in a criss-cross. With her arms in an 'X' position and both secured to the bed posts, she felt him enter her once more in a doggy position.

"Ugh.....ugh..." Blake yelped, she wasn't the most pain resistant person. The spanks on her rear hurt and her soft yelps blended in with her deep moans from being fucked. That long golden hair rested on her back, it almost had it's own glow because it was so radiant. "Please....you can stop, I won't tell anyone what your doing...I swear!"

Alex ignored her question at first, not really wanting to answer the bitch that had been so rude for the past couple of years. But instead, he decided it would be better to just mock her and reveal what was going on. "I'm finally showing you that I'm the man around here now." he revealed, giving her ass some firm spanks to brand her. "You've been such a cock tease my whole life, and I'm showing you what kind of life you've earned. You're just a bitch, who needs to be fucked into place. So I'm stepping up and doing just that."

The new position was better than the first. While it might not allow him to see her face or tits, it did allow for some great penetration and the ability to brand her tight ass with his hand. Seeing her long hair dangling, Alex grabbed it in his fist and used it as reigns while he fucked her. Pulling firmly but not hard enough to rip any out. He kept slapping her the whole time, enjoying making her moan and gasp.
"Admit that you're my mommy whore bitch and I'll ease up a little." Alex revealed to Blake. "Tell me that you'll be my fuckpet and ride me, suck me off, and take my cum whenever I want and this will go a whole lot different." He didn't know if she'd admit it, but part of him hoped she wouldn't. Just so he could dominate her that much harder.

"You wouldn't dare say a word." He mocked, pulling her hair a bit harder. "You've been a shit mom for a while now, and you wouldn't want to admit that your own son is turning you into his personal slut. So chin up mommy. You're going to love cumming on my dick from now on."

The spanks which hit her ass over and over again made her cry and yelp. The soft white round flesh of her buttocks turned a deep red with hand prints all over them. That beautiful pussy of hers was moist and wet, partly due to the lube and his precum, but her body was reacting to it, even if her mind wasn't yet.

This sounded like a angry young man taking his frustration out on her. Blake was so scared and sobbed in to her arms where they overlapped. She didn't think he could get in any deeper but with the new position she could feel his balls slapping right up against her, opening new segments of her cunt. As he tugged on her hair, she had to leave the comforting rest place of her arms and pull back. Head in the air, chin pointing upwards, she bit her bottom lip as she tried to hold in the pain he was giving her.

It was a stark contrast to the woman who seemed all powerful earlier, laughing it up with her rich friends. Now she was squealing like a pig with her ass being slapped to bits.

"I'm...I'm your Mommy whore...agh!" She gasped, still being fucked. "I'll be your....fuck...pet" Sobbing and crying. "Suck you off and ride you whenever you want."

When he pulled on her hair a little harder, her back arched and her slim body looked all the more sexy. But she wasn't going to cum, she just found it hard to. But at least she submitted to him.

"Why isn't she cumming?" Alex thought to himself, frustrated. It wasn't like he wanted to give her pleasure. No, she'd have to earn that. But what he did want was to know that she was cumming due to his work. Either he'd have to switch up his angle, add additional stimulation, or just ignore it and let her be frustrated. Thinking that the latter might be the best, Alex decided that he would add just a bit of stimulation because he wanted to touch something else.

Stopping his spanking and hair pulling, Alex bent forward so he could cup his mother's breasts and squeeze them as he pounded her. "That's a good girl." he chuckled as he tweaked her nipples a bit, biting at her back. "I'm going to enjoy making you my whore, and watching how you serve me." Satisfied with her response, Alex decided it was time to speed things up. So he began to pound her with force and speed, his balls beginning to ache and churn with a need for release.

"I'm going to cum deep inside you bitch." he promised, whispering in his mother's ear as he kissed and nibbled at her neck a bit. "Beg for it whore. Beg for your son to cum inside of you and knock you up." The thought of impregnating his own mother had just came to him but was very appealing. What more humiliation could he provide than to breed his own mother.

"Breed that bitch!!!" he cried out, as his balls couldn't take anymore and began to release as he was buried deep inside of her.

With ass cheeks as red and bruised, Blake was feeling weak as she was fucked from behind. Sobbing and crying, it was just a relief when he finally stopped his assault on her. Feeling his chest resting on her back, she supported more of his weight while he played with the breasts that once nursed him. They were groped as he continued to pound her and the biting of her back formed a new yell from her lips.

The mother wasn't sure if there was another level, but her son found it, hitting her pussy harder, enough that she landed on her face, her arms giving way. Resting on the pillow with her ass up in the air, she shook like a rag doll and could tell he was close to cumming with the way he was fucking her. Staring almost lifelessly at the all while he nibbled at her neck, she squirmed before doing as she was told. "Cum in me...please...I want it" her feminine voice trembling before he gave her what she just asked for.

His thick white semen shot in to her cunt.

Being young and very viral, Alex had ended up shooting a very ample amount of his creamy and thick sperm right into his mother's waiting womb. Depending on her current state of fertility, it was indeed possible that he had knocked her up with an incestuous child. The idea made his cock twitch a bit, though he was too spent to go again so easily. So with a slurping sound, he extracted himself from Blake's pussy and laughed. "So did you enjoy yourself my little mommy slut?" He teased, slapping her ass a bit.

Deciding she was broken in properly, Alex untied her and allowed her to be free once more. Though he immediately spun her around and put a pillow under her ass to keep his sperm inside. Aside from some that had unfortunately leaked.

Laying on his back, Alex put his hands behind his head and sighed. The victory still fresh in his mind and loins. Looking at his defeated mother, he put a hand under her chin and guided her eyes to his. "Cheer up little bitch." he mocked. "I might be more gentle with you in the future if you learn how to behave and be a good mom. Though that does mean being my fuck toy and breeding bitch."

"Oh, and you're sleeping where I tell you to from now on." he commanded. "And naked, unless I say otherwise."

When she was untied, she comforted her skin with her soft finger tips, rubbing them gently. Her body jumped quickly, pushed to the side before being laid on her back and made to rest on a pillow. Semen was running down her lips visibly although a large amount stayed inside of her.

Trembling, her son was laying next to her, she was there in the middle between him and a wall. Trapped, her body shook in fear of the boy and a scared gasp left her lips when he took her chin in his grasp and made her look at him. Again, Blake was told she was his, his toy and breeding bitch to play with. To add to that, she was going to sleep where he told her to, and butt naked.

What could the mother do or say, being scared and vulnerable she stayed silent, doing nothing apart from accepting the new role in the house she was given. But she still had some courage left.....

"What if I say no to all this..."

"What!?!?"

Alex turned and faced his young mother, glaring at her with enraged fury. His right hand locked on her neck. Holding her in a firm grip that was tight enough to remind her how he'd just owned her cunt. But he didn't want to choke her. Why choke a whore when she had more use left in her. Plus, if he'd ended up knocking her up, Alex sure as hell wanted to be a better father than his own. And damn if he wasn't going to make sure Blake was a better mother this go round.

"Say no then." he growled. "Just try and say no. This isn't going to happen mom, mommy slut, little whore. You see, you and that jerk I once called father weren't the best parents. I can't make him pay me back for all those years, but I can with you. So here's what's going to happen. You're going to learn to be a good mother, by having as many babies as I put in you."

Removing his hand from her neck, Alex smiled, satisfied that she'd gotten the point. Suddenly his stomach rumbled, reminding him it was morning and he hadn't eaten of yet. "Alright then mommy, why don't you go put on some heels and something sexy and go make us breakfast." he ordered. "And cheer up. Pretty soon you'll be having another baby and a grandbaby at the same time!"

Scared for her well being when he took her neck, she really seemed to have pissed him off when she questioned him. Eyes bulged while staring at him and Blake gulped against his palm as he spoke. Did he really think she was that bad of a mother? There was no talking to him now she believed, the son she knew was gone, this was someone else.

Being told to go put some breakfast on, she looked at him and did nothing. Not because she was disobeying, but because he never got up. Realizing what she had to do, the sexy blonde climbed over her son, her breasts dangling in front of his face with his cock rubbing against her thighs.

Finally free, she walked out of the bedroom and in to her own. Cheek stained tears reflected her image in the closet mirror as she looked for items of clothing. Satisfied with what she had chosen, she put on some heels and went downstairs knowing she had cum inside of her cunt for the first time in years.

Standing over the grill, some bacon was sizzling and crisping up while sausages and waffles were already done.

"It's..." her voice cracked with all the yelping and sobbing she did earlier. "It's ready!" She shouted through the house, putting the bacon on to a plate so they could help themselves. Putting everything on the dining table she sat there and waited for him to join her.

While his mommy slut took care of breakfast, Alec decided to go hop in the shower and clean of the sweat and love juices he was covered in. Cleaning off, he washed his hair and body. Lamenting the lack of muscles, he realized that he could quit at least one of his jobs and spend more time at home working out. Maybe he would make Blake join him. She did look hot in tight clothing after all.

Dressing in a pair of loose shorts and a fresh t shirt, he came down and to the kitchen. Admiring her work. "Very nice." Alex praised as he came up to his mother and suddenly grabbed her hips and pulled her tight for a long kiss. "So can I assume you're going to be a good mommy and a better whore for me?" Alex asked as he sat down and began to make himself a plate of food. Quite a large one given how starving he was.

While he ate, he debated what to do with his day. It was still pretty early, and being off work he could do just about anything. But it might be fun to hang with his new breeding bitch.

"So what are your plans mom?" He asked in a surprisingly normal tone like he would have in the past. Curious how she would respond. And how he would inject himself into her plans.

Whilst in her seat, when he rejoined her company, she felt her hips tugged and pulled as he leaned in for a kiss. It still shocked her the way he was acting and squirming in his grasp she was force fed his tongue before the kiss parted. "Yes, I will try" the mother responded, watching him sit. Her body language was tight slouched and her hands stayed in her lap.

"I didn't have plans" What Blake was most likely going to do was drink more wine, hang out with her friends and just live off the money she got from her ex.

"I was meant to go get the car" the mother then remembered. "But I can do that another time if you want...." Leaning an arm forward, the confident woman was now trembling, unaware of what her son would do in case she did anything front. Her finger pinched at some bacon and she tore it with her teeth.

"None at all?" Alex asked, curious if she would admit her alcoholism and desire to drink more wine. But nothing came of it and she instead mentioned the car. "What about it? Was it in the shop or something?" He asked. Blake never really shared her personal life with him anymore. That, and given how busy he was with school and two jobs, Alex wasn't home often enough to actually have a real conversation with his mother anymore. So this was all news to him. But whatever was going on with the car, it might be fun to tag along. Surely he could think of some fun activity they could do together.

Seeing her tremble made him laugh and reach out to stroke her face softly. "Hey, will you chill already. It's not like I'm going to beat you or murder you. And we both know you'd be lying if you say you didn't take some pleasure in what we just did." Thinking to himself, Alex wondered how he would best get her to terms with their new situation. Maybe pet names might help?

"If it makes it easier, why don't you try calling me Daddy or Master." he suggested as he finished up his plate. "You're obviously mommy, or whore when you're being a bitch. But one day we'll have children, given my intentions, and I want those children to grow up with caring parents. So we should start acting like a couple. Even if there isn't much love. So maybe a date tonight might be a good idea. What do you think dear?"

She could hardly chill and when he touched her face Blake stayed still. Eyes gazed at his when he mentioned calling him master or Daddy. It was going to take some time to really break her in and make her his. "Sounds good" Chewing on her bacon, a date night was agreed upon tonight.

Who knows what his plans were for a date, but she probably wouldn't like it.

"I am going to go get ready, sooner I get the car, sooner I am home." Standing up, the chair screeched against the floor. Leaving his side, the mother went upstairs to the bathroom to shower. Closing the door, she stripped herself down to her bare naked body and wanted to clean herself. Somehow, she thought it would wash the memory of the night with her son.

The car must be in the shop then. Alex theorized. That, or his mom was buying a new one. Either way, he was going to come along and turn it into a date. They'd go to a nice dinner somewhere where they wouldn't risk being seen by someone they knew. So he could make her act like a lover and not a mother. Which would be both erotic and fun at the same time.

"Sure, have fun." he chuckled as she went to shower and get ready. While she was gone, he cleaned up a bit and then decided to have some fun. Going to her bedroom, he went into her closet and picked out a dress of her's he licked, along with a sexy bra and pantie set to go underneath. Laying it on her bed, he scribbled a not and left.

Wear this. I want you to look hot

Alex changed into some jeans and a polo. Waiting down the stairs in the living room for his mother.

Back
Top Bottom