Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kaira's sapphic fantasies (FxF, FxTrans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaira

Meteorite
Do you love playing lesbian characters or transgenders who like giving it to a woman more than taking it from a man? Do you want a role-play that will keep you entertained for a long time? Are you looking for a role-playing partner who won't disappear, especially if something goes wrong?

If you answered yes to any to the questions above, then perhaps you might want to keep reading. I'm looking for role-playing partners who are willing to explore my cravings with me. I've been role-playing for years and I know how to plot and craft a story. Generally, I like to play mistress/slut relationships in which I'm the dominant woman, but I also welcome more relaxed and romantic scenarios. It's a safe bet to assume that if a plot involves two (or more) women having some kind of interaction, then I'll adapt and go along with it.

I’d prefer posting, email or PMs. No IMs for the time being. Please, if you're interested in role-playing with me, then send a private message instead of posting a reply to this thread.

Things I dislike and I’m not willing to role-play
Any scenarios involving hentai inspired themes. Sorry, I like my role-plays to be traditional, I'm not into the Japanese culture at all.
Anything too extreme (animals, non-sexual torture, scat and so on)

What you can expect from me
A partner who will strive to make a role-play as interesting as it can be. I always try to write with as many details as I can. And as for sex itself, my primary goal is to arouse my partner, thus I like to be explicit for maximum effect. However, I can adopt a classy approach if you prefer, and use certain words instead of others.

What I expect from you.
Someone who can write at least a few paragraphs. I’m not expecting a flowery prose and posts rich of details. To me, role-playing is primarily the art of impersonating a character who lives a story alongside other characters. I don’t’ want you to be Stephen King, but I expect you to be literate and to be able to move the story along with me. Also, keep in mind that I don't role-play just for sex. Of course, sex will be a part of it, but I'd rather work towards it and create sexual tension before it happens.

What I’d like to play (check back from time to time to see if I've updated the list)​

A sci-fi scenario in which I play as a dominant, ruthless space pirate. Your character can be either female or transgender. The idea is that your character is taken as a slave to be sold to the highest bidder. My character will certainly take advantage of the situation. But here's the twist. Eventually, the two characters involved will develop a stronger, deeper relationship and perhaps even fall in love. Anything can happen, really. If you’re interested, I’m more than willing to discuss details with you and plot this even further. Strong knowledge of sci-fi aspects shouldn't be required. That being said, it might be better if you love things such as Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom