Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F/Futa Anime-Inspired Setting

Status
Not open for further replies.

perriq

Star
I have a pairing in mind that I've been really wanting to explore. Normally I'd explore these kinds of things with my wife but she's been running low on creative fuel lately and I don't wanna pester her. I'm a guy IRL and I REALLY want to play a girl in a f/f pairing where the more sexually-aggressive or experienced character (played by you) is younger and smaller than the character I play. Ideally the younger character would be able to conjure/grow/whatever a penis onto herself.

I'm only looking for ladies on this, males need not apply. I know it's odd for a guy playing a girl to not want any other guys playing girls to play the girl with a dick in his RP but that's where I'm at right now.

Setting
The setting is a "points of light" setting, with civilization centered around a few major hubs and untamed wilderness beyond. The biggest cities are very technologically advanced, with sci-fi elements like hovercars and whatnot. Smaller settlements are less futuristic, you might find the occasional modern hovercar but mostly you'll find older tech like cars. Further out on the border between civilization and wilderness you have the frontier settlements, not much different from your old western towns except people have cell phones and solar panels. Beyond that there's monsters, dinosaurs, bandits, demons, and all other manner of nasty booguns.

My Character
My character lives on an island chain off the coast of one of the main cities, think Hawaii-to-California but close enough to get to within a day on a canoe. She has dark skin (think Polynesian or Hindi) and teal hair, golden eyes and is 5'7". She has an athletic build, like a professional swimmer or an MMA fighter, and she has a monkey-like tail that's covered in teal fur (if you're familiar with Dragon Ball you probably have some idea of what I'm going for here). She's a bit of an outcast at home because she's preternaturally strong, and during her clumsy adolescence she garenered something of a reputation for being dangerous due to frequently breaking things by accident. Additionally, being the only person on the island with a tail already singles her out somewhat. She really wants to get off the island and go to the distant Sapphire Islands where she can train in martial arts under the legendary Master of Honu.

Your Character
I'd like to pair her up with someone who's a little bit of a social pariah like her, someone who can connect with her on that level. Pretty much anything you've seen in anime, fantasy, or sci-fi could work here. An elf, a half-demon like Inuyasha, a monster trainer, a cyborg, sky's the limit with this setting.
My only limiting request is that she have some ability besides being very strong, a lot of people who have talked to me about this RP have wanted to pair their super-strong character with my super-strong character and it seems to cause problems by making them too similar. I'm 100% on board with your character having a really cool power or ability that makes them unique and fun, but it would be best if it was something distinct from the abilities of the character I'm using too.

I'd like to put together a story surrounding this, not just a few smut scenes, although if you're just on board for smut I can do that too! I'd like to pair her with somebody a bit like her, different from the people around her.

Kinks
Ageplay - I'd like to play a female in her late teens to early 20s paired with a 15yo girl.
Futa - YC would ideally be a normal girl who can magically conjure or grow a penis.
Anal, Oral, Titfucking, Vaginal Sex - Looking to do it all!

Optional - Multiple partners is something I'd like to do with MC at some point. I'd really like to see MC taking two or three cocks at once!

I only RP via PM or email, email for preference. If you're interested in this, PM me to discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom