Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silicon sex dolls. eww, or they make you curious?

T

TheGameMaster

And I don't mean in a sad, "damn he has to fuck a doll" kind of way. I think it'd be interesting just for the novelty of it.

They make them male, female, even hybrids with detachable penises. You can order elves, asians, all kinds.

They have oral cavities for oral sex that are ribbed on the inside with soft silicon teeth and a tongue. When Penetration any orifice makes a vacuum that squeezes when you withdraw.

These things can actually suck you. What a time to be alive.

Thoughts?

They're just big sex toys. In a way they're less morbid than just having a lopped off, fake dick hanging around; or a disembodied, synthetic pussy in your nightstand.

Also, I agree with Forbidden Fruit's post.

I think it's a step in a more, sadder, antisocial direction.
Kind of like the psychologist who spoke out about the potential social dangers of life-life androids that can be used for sex, too. It's a topic of the future, but I can certainly see how it has the potential to cause psychological dampers on a person.

But hey, I know it sounds judgemental. I'm all for sex toys, I just start to become concerned when the toys are so extravagant that it does not just enhance sexual acts, but REPLACE human contact.

If anything I'd like to simply play with one...and no not in the sexual sense. I'm talking just poke and prod it and be a curious little beastie...maybe even use it for shits and giggles with pulling pranks on people or something.

No way I'd actually engage in sexual acts with it...that is...just not me...and personally 'life like dolls' creep me out. I'm petrified enough of porcelain dolls as it is now there is a 'flesh doll' replacement for people to have sex with? Not my cup of tea...

I agree with Temptations' statement. Toys are good and all but the point of a toy [[or at least most of them]] is to use them with another person for fun! And yes, there are those toys for when your partner isn't available and the hormones are raging but...this is just a bit too far in my opinion.

"Yeah, hi there. I'd like to order one of your dolls. The dark elf model with incredibly long ears. And do you sell oil? I'm gonna rub her down with oil. That's not going to damage the product is it? No? Fantastic! Hmm, so I can get lube with the oil too, huh. Yeah, may as well throw that on the order too. Man, I can't wait. This is gonna be fucking great, like, literally."

In seriousness while I wouldn't have any scruples with banging a silicon doll, it seems far too large and unwieldy a thing to keep around. Storage would be a pain. They're probably also expensive and not worth the price when I can do a good enough job with lotion and my hands practically for free.

Back
Top Bottom