Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lila

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
Lila moss

I recently found several Photos of a famed Super Model Kate Moss along with her Young Daughter Lila Moss. In some pictures the Mother and Daughter were naked Together. I would like to use these Pictures as the Basis for an RP. In many of the Pictures Lila Moss is 8 or a Bit older. She was Born in 2002 so even now she is 14 only. To Fit with BM Rules I would make her 15. I would like this RP to center around the Daughter. She is an up and coming Model with very big shoes to fill. Her Mother being world Famed.

Her Mother could be a Part of this as well. Perhaps more Photos of Mother and Daughter naked. She could also be a Guide for her daughter. But perhaps also a little Enviouse of her Daughter. Who is Young and just starting to draw attention. But I would want the RP to center around the young Lila Moss. We could Include the man Taking her Pictures. Other people around her Life her Agent. Her Friends her competition. I believe if we Throw our self into this World we can find a great deal of Satisfaction.

Also we could Remove the Name Lila Moss compleatly and make her a random teen Model of our Creation.

tiffy collins said:

Wow, that could be a very fun roleplay indeed. A little envious of whomever you find for it, but in any event, here's a bump for the great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom