Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Detailed, Literate Female Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackMan4detailedRP

Super-Earth
I am searching for an experienced, detailed, literate, female role-play partner. Before i get into more detail i must add that i'm looking for a IM only. Must have Skype, yahoo or AIM. I dont do email or forum posts. I enjoy being able to instant chat back and forth and play out the scene when were both online.

Everything happens for a reason - This roleplay is mainly about 2 people that meet under very unexpected and unfortunate circumstances and there are so many reasons to why they shouldn't be together and obstacles that they would have to overcome, but the chemistry, attraction and sex life they both share together is everything they have ever wanted. They find out later that the world sometimes works in mysterious ways to bring two people together. - Could you say no to someone and walk away from everything you have ever wanted in a partner if being with them is so complicated and wrong that others just wouldn't understand? -

BOYFRIENDS DAD/SONS GIRLFRIEND - You are dating my son and have been with him for a couple years. You both recently just moved into a small apartment together and things are going good. Your happy being with my son as you both love each other and he treats you good. The sex life is good but you would say its just that "good" but sometimes you also cant help but fantasize a bit of something more...something great. You mentioned this to your best friend in the past and she assured you its normal for things to get stale, and to feel these things when your with someone for a long time. You also have a deep interest in black men but you have never dated one and your parents you know wouldn't really approve either. The only other person that knows about your interest in black men is your best friend as you told her a long while back. I'm your boyfriends dad and you and i have never met before. When my son was just a young boy, his mom and i ended up getting a divorce and i moved several hours away and took a job as a firefighter in a new city. My son and i grew apart as i didn't get to see him much but we still talk occasionally on the phone. I definitely never earned the father of the year award. He has mentioned that he was dating you and you both moved in together but i have yet had the chance or made the effort to go and meet you or see the place. I have a girlfriend that i've been dating where i live and things are going well for me both career and relationship wise. One day our lives are turned upside down when i just get back from a fire and my cellphone starts to ring. Looking down seeing its a number i don't recognize. On the other line its my ex wife in tears, crying she explains that my son was on his way to work when he got in an accident. A car T-boned his drivers side leaving his legs broken and paralyzed as hes in the hospital. I leave work driving several hours racing to the hospital from where i once lived long ago. Arriving at the hospital to where you and his mom are sitting in his room by his bed. Your expecting me to arrive but you and have have no idea how our lives will change forever after us meeting. When i walk in the hospital room, that being the moment we first meet. Instead of an older white man who would be stereotypical of a somewhat out of shape man, But instead you see a tall, very muscular, handsome built older black man walk through the door. You knew my son had a darker tint to his skin color but this would explain why. You would have never guessed your boyfriends dad was such a Babe. After us both meeting there is this instant attraction that stirs deep inside both of us that we just cant help but feel. Being that i'm in town for my son being in the hospital, i plan on getting a hotel room for the time being. When you find out through conversation about me staying in a hotel you offer for me to stay at your place as it would make sense to save on the hundreds of dollars i would be spending in a hotel and for who knows how long. This would lead to things happening and us sneaking around at first. It would start off as strong attraction, Lust and hot passion and then with time grow into strong feelings between each other. Both of us experiencing the best sex we have ever had or imagined we decide its only sex... but as time continues on... the more time we spend together and the more this unfolds we don't even realize that we end up falling in love. The attraction, chemistry, lust and passion is everything we have ever wanted. Realizing how were challenged with the fact of what do we do from here. Do we take the selfish route and break others hearts and face all the challenges so we can both finally have what we might never find again?

This roleplay would start where i get the call for my son being in the hospital and we would play it out from there. I have more ideas and scenes and things i would love to add to this roleplay but ill save those ideas for when we chat. I'm very open and easy going so any ideas or changes i am more than welcome to hear and discuss. As mentioned before this roleplay has a bit of everything in it, it does have a somewhat cruel turn of events but at the same time its a beautiful thing as we explore how sometimes life will give you exactly what dreamed of, but at a price of giving up something else or bad timing. But it will make you either give up something, or go against the grain to earn it. Nothing is ever easy so would we be able to take the more difficult path to both end up happy?

If your interested please shoot me a PM and let me know what Instant messenger you use and your addy and we can then discuss this roleplay and many more ideas. I have many years experience role-playing and im looking forward to finding a good RP partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom