Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rei's Requests. [fandom and original M/M M/F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rei_tomoe

Moon
Hello all, I'm Rei, I just joined up here at Bluemoon, So I'll just get this underway. Here are a few things you oughta know about me, and then some of the ideas I have for rps. PLEASE PM ME. DO NOT POST HERE. (I most likely will not see it)

So I'm not gonna be overly picky on post length, just try to give me something to go on. And I'll try not to go all grammar crazy on you. But if I can't understand what you're trying to say through all the misspelling and grammatical errors, I will let you know I no longer wish to continue.

I only roleplay in third person, no chat-speak unless it's your character speaking or texting it. PMs or threads are just fine. No messengers, too easy for me to lose track of, and I play M/F and M/M.

I have no specific ONs. But definite OFFs are anything that belongs in a toilet, extreme gore/mutilation, or vore.

Now for the List of Many Things.

Fandom

Star Wars
Up for just about anything as far as this is concerned. Really craving a pairing with Darth Maul

Kingdom Hearts
Again any ideas you might wanna throw out.

Dragon Age
Leliana x ? (Going for after the Inquisition DLC Trespasser so if you haven't played it I don't want to spoil anything for you) CURRENTLY CRAVING

Mass Effect (these will be ignoring the end of 3 as it all sucks)
OC x Legion
I don't necessarily want this one to be sexual. I just want to explore what a relationship with Legion might be like, even if it was just friendship.
OC x Garrus
OC x Thane

Pokemon
So many characters in my head, so I probably have one for just about any scenario.

Sailor Moon
Mostly future gen

Harry Potter

Lost Girl
Not necessarily set in the same universe, but at least in the same vein, of fae, and supernatural creatures living in modern mundane society.

Original Plot Bunnies

What Happens Under the Big Top[/u]]The Pierrot sisters are the unspoken main attraction of the Valvier Circus. Tyla, a.k.a. Jestine, and Mia, a.k.a. Jingles entertain both young and old with silly pratfalls and skimpy costumes.
Tyla the eldest, is loved and sought after by many men, and is well versed in the ways of pleasure. Meanwhile Mia, is innocent, naive and lighthearted. While she loves her elder sister she is also jealous of her for the way men stare at the more voluptuous Tyla, and overlook her. This includes the man that Mia has loved since they joined the cast.

I play: Tyla and Mia You play: 1 or 2 male characters.

This can go many ways.

1. Mia plots to get her sister away from the man she likes by setting her up with another guy.
Either she succeeds and gets them apart, or ends up with the guy she's trying to set her sister up with.
2. Tyla and Mia reach an agreement and share.
3. There are rumors about the Valvier Circus, and it's scantily clad ladies and gentleman. Word is that for the right price you can spend a night with one of their talented cast members for anything your heart desires.
4. Any ideas you might have I'm more than open to suggestions.
(Taken)

Mistakes of the Past[/u]]In the city known as Seraph there is no police force. Well not in the traditional sense. Instead there are The Clans, powerful families that partner with animals and keep order in the city.
The clans Lyon, Wulf, Baer, Pardus, and Canis each have their role to play. Lyon is the lead clan, strong and proud, and the leader of this clan is Coeur De Leon, the eldest daughter of the former clan head. After his murder she has worked tirelessly to fill his shoes and protect her younger sister.
Lyon= Leadership, High officers
Wulf= Regular Patrol
Baer= SWAT, Brute force (nearly all wiped out due to a corrupt leader, only heir hiding in the nearby woods)
Pardus= stealth spies
Canis= Public relations, assistants.

One of the practices of the clans is that failed members (members that cannot meet the requirements, fail to find a suitable partner, betray the clans etc.) are cast out. These outcasts have joined together to try and bring down the clans in revenge for their exile.

Any questions you have I'd be happy to answer.

Generic ideas

Something Beauty and the Beast-esqueCURRENTLY CRAVING

Original characters

My OCs, click the bubble that says latest

RE: Rei's Requests. [fandom (for now) M/M M/F]

Inspirational Art

M/m
Purifying the Flames[/u]]
The_print_by_heise.jpg

Phoenix/Unicorn?

Guardian Demon[/u]]
wiiii.jpg

Chains[/u]]
chains.jpg

Never Leave Me[/u]]
4742_91517818300_592208300_2020750_5306682_n.jpg

Worlds Apart[/u]]
__Yaoi_50___no_45__Prey__by_byouyuu.jpg

I'll Be Gentle[/u]]
mqdefault.jpg

yaoi.JPG

Mew?[/u]]
neko_love.jpg

I know this is probably supposed to be a girl here, but the chest is flat enough for it to work

RE: Rei's Requests. [fandom (for now) M/M M/F]

Inspirational art cont'd

M/f
Bound[/u]]
02.jpg

Mated for Life[/u]]
Here___Detail_by_Goldenwolf_thumb.jpg

No one can know[/u]]
undersea_romance.jpg

Where Am I?[/u]]
Anime_Couples_Love_-_FancyWall_large.jpg

Guardian Angel[/u]]
AnimeCouple-AngelsOfGrief.jpg

Healing Wounds[/u]]
Couple-anime-couples-6692500-800-600.jpg

Eternal Embrace[/u]]
couple-kiss.jpg

Wings[/u]]
793917744_1402756.gif

Stone by Day[/u]]
disney-gargoyles-goliath.jpg

360px-GoliathElisa2.png

Always thought Goliath was dead sexy. Doesn't have to be him specifically but a sexy male gargoyle paired with a human...

Racer? Pilot?[/u]]
122_zps3522000d.jpg

Just a neat pic that gave me an idea for some futuristic hot shot racer.

Sexy Dragon (NSFW)[/u]]
1266206183.narse_valentines_day_clean.jpg

Give me a sexy dragon man to ravage my character please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom