Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A New Era (OPEN)

NitroFury

Roleplayer/Writer
18+, Pokemorph, Slice of Life, Grimdark

continents.jpg

Introduction:
Everything thing is dark, the fall from the sky seems to have knocked you out cold. The sound of the leaves rustling on the wind seems to become muffled to being audible. It seems that you have fallen into the forest, not that far from a town nearby. Once you have opened your eyes, and you can see the cloudy, but sunny sky above you. You got up and your body seems to be a bit stiff. So you decided to stretch, but when you look at you hand, you realize that you're no longer a human, but in fact, you are now Pokemon. When you look at your reflection in the water near a pond, you have become a Pokemon. You have no idea how you become like that, but your memory of being human is completely erased from your mind, as well as your own name.

Interest Check:
This is this place where is the world is at peace... sort of. You can have a choice of be a rescue team or an exploration team. You can be a good team or a bad team, you might do the same task, but trying to throw on of the team off to see who will get it done first. If you don't like be part of the team, you can go solo. Being the main villain is an option choice if you want. If you're interesting of joining this thread, please leave comment. Have any questions to ask? Leave a comment or PM me and I will explain it more.

Rules:
You is where you will created teams, by partnering up with another user.
Two is the minimum number of your team, while four is the maximum.
Three Pokemon per person if the Pokemon is a non-legendary
One Pokemon per person if the Pokemon is a legendary
If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask, just leave a post or PM me.
Do not, and I repeat, do not harass anyone, please read the BlueMoon rules first before joining.
No Mary-Suing (Gary-Stuing), Godmodding, or overpowered characters, make sure they have their fair share of weaknesses.
No one liner sentences, make sure your sentence is at least two or more.
No internet slang words and incorrect grammar, I will not understand what you're trying to say.
------------------
Click for the Character Sheet

Back
Top Bottom