Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Plays for the Daring Pervert (UPDATE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EluneTheELf

Super-Earth
About me:
I am a female who lives in Ireland! Call me Elune (I think it's cute) and I'm 18 years old! I love to do some weird ass roleplay so make sure to hit me up with all your insane plots!
I write around 1 paragraph!, two if I'm horny, three if you write enough and I'm into the plot!
Here are all my plots and below I have all my kinks. (If one you like isn't there just tell me and I will add it in, If I am incorporating a kink/fetish you dont like into the roleplay tell me and I will remove it!)

Monster/Fantasy: (These are my Favourite Pairings!)
○ Elf x Orc/s
○ Elf Wench x Orc Veteran
○ Waitress x Orc (Tavern Scene)
○ Adventuring Party (All Male vs One Girl) (LongTerm)
○ Orc Milf x Captive Elf Boy
○ Incubus x Priestess (Corrupting Rape)
○ Succubus x Knight
○ KittyGirl x Master (Craving)
○ CowGirl Milf x Farmers Son
○ Elven King x Daughter (Mysogonistic Setting)
○ Elf x Minotaur
○ Elf x Centaur
○ Slave Master X Harem (male or female master)

Other Pairings I would like to play!
○ Pokemon
○ Abusive Relationship
○ Uncle X Niece
○ Daddy X Daughter
○ Teacher X Student
○ Coach (male) X student

Things I like <3
Squirting and pussy juices
○ Being dominated
Hairy men
Muscular men
Dirty/Perverted talk[/b
○ Gaps (Height/Age-wise with the female being shorter/younger)
○ Romace / Kissing
○ Creampies/Pregnancy
○ Fingering
○ Abuse/Violence
○ Magic elements
○ Game based worlds (e.g levelling up)
○ Blood (just like a trickle when the female takes the fat cock and loses her virginity)
○ Sweaty/Cheesy cock

Feet/Pits
○ Diphallia (one man/beast with two or more cocks)
Abnormal cock size and huge balls
○ Big breasts and milk play
○ Plump/Bigger female characters
○ Incest
○ Harajuku Girl/Lolita Fashion
○ Goddess type looks/ description
○ Victorian Settings
Nasty socks/feet stink

Things I don't like so much :'(
○ Vomit
○ Scat
○ Insects
○ People who don't know English Grammar

HIT ME UP WITH A PM AND WE CAN MAKE A PLOT <3 (also if you want a different pairing just tell me hehe)

What I'm really craving right now (and plots) :

○ Elf x Adventure Party (an elven Cleric being courted by the males of her party, falling in love with each one for a different trait that they have (e.g one is romantic, one is rough, one is perverse etc) and the men all rivalling each other for her love)

○ Princess x Suitors (an elven princess has gotten her first blood and her father now sees her fit to be wedded off, calling multiple suitors he sees his daughters feelings for the men a big aspect to the marriage, so invites them for a month at their capitol and each try to win her hand.)

○ A War Nurse x Injured Soldier (the soldier can be of any race you would like, the war has been raging and a band of clerics has been called to the front line to heal the soldiers, one of the elves falling in love with the soldier.)

○ The Centaur and his Cock Sheath ( a cute little elf gets teased off the dirt trail by a centaur that flatters her to the nines, then he begins to play with her, groom her into submission before finally entices her to let him breed her, the elf gets pregnant and addicted to the centaurs potent seed, following him on his journey to achieve a herd of sexy little girls to pound into their horny submissive sides.)

○ The Orc and his Slave. ( an Orc raids a town, capturing one of the elven girls, being extremly perverse he doesn't rape her, but fondles her, rubs her down, tickles her while whisper long nasty degrading things to her (maybe they come from a world where that's normal for a girl to hear.) finally leaving her broken and cock hungry he obliterates her slutty pussy till she gives him children.)

○ The Stalker X The Kidnapper (A school girl who is totally obsessed with the popular guy of her school, going so far as to breaking into his house when he is out, but one day she finds out that he is not as perfect as he always seemed, his basement a total sex dungeon, complete with a sex slave chained up, frightened she goes to leave, but finds her lover boy standing behind her, and from there her utter obsession with him is the only thing keeping her in the house. (Killing Stalking inspired)

RE: Elune's Crazy Pairings and More!

Would love to send a PM but it looks like you have PM's disabled

RE: Elune's Crazy Pairings and More!

I wanted to spread some love for my Irish people and give you s free bump
Even if we don't rp I wish you best of luck beautiful =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom