Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M Teacher x F Student or M Student x F Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

7th-Derp

Intro

So I little about me. I'm more of a Modern setting type RPer with a touch of fantasy put into things, I used to do Fantasy heavy RPs that was about a Human on Elf pairing, buuuut my interests for now are more for something like this. Just this once I'm re-bumping my MxF thread even though my preferred pairings are FxFuta followed by FxF, but seeing that I needed to be the one to cater to the needs of others and everyone else gets to be their specific selves. I'm putting up a plot for a MxF RP.

Rules/Expectations

I'm still a bit on a short fuse that has gotten people likely upset or annoyed with me (go figure), so let me cover this first.

-Activity-
I'm very active as of now, only really spending definite time away when seeing a friend every so often, job searching or when I'm sick. My mood hasn't been the best lately for more personal reasons but that is by no means an excuse on my part.
I will however point out that I don't do well with trust for the moment, especially when it comes to the RPing front of things. From my point of view, seeing people come online time after time and never getting back to me while still happily interacting with others puts a huge dent in my motivation for creative writing, in turn also effecting my motivation to draw. So if ether my plot, writing or the RP in general isn't to your liking then drop me a PM and be done with it.

-Post length-
Please be a literate RPer. I don't want to be made out as someone that pins blame of people preferring rapid/one-liners that a RP won't work, it's merely just my personal preference to have my partner come up with a post I can read through and get a nice sense of story reading done. What your character things and why, what she'd doing at the moment, where we are in terms of location and more.
I'm not asking for a novel sized post, by all means it doesn't have to be mega detailed down to the last pixel of your mind. Just don't leave me trying to scrape up whatever drive the RP has, I myself am not a world class writer so there shouldn't be much worry. For those that do write a tone, you have my apology in advance if my writing isn't good enough. I struggle with words from time to time.

-Interest/Kinks-
Now then, the moment of truth. This is where I'll be most picky about it for my own reasons and that is my request for there to be a Pregnancy Risk in the RP. I'm not going out of my way to ask for mass breeding or extreme pregnancy, not even where the very first sex has to happen right away with the impregnation happening then and there. Just that when it comes to the sex that the characters involved are actually aware of the risks they're taking when having unprotected sex, rather than a rump and dump, everything is good sort of RP.
There are plenty of scenarios and ways the character can react to when things go a little tits up with of without a condom and as I said, the impregnation doesn't have to be a thing on the first go or non-stop, it can just be for the reaction of the characters when the unintentional happens/happened.
Other kinks I'm filling to try or you can just look at my F-List:
Rough sex
Incest
Cheating
Maybe Anal
Light bondage
Interracial (Doing it with a Black/Asian female)
Switch (kind of bored playing Dom/Sub roles)
Romance

Anything else you feel like adding, you can just ask about it and we'll see what we can do.

Plot​
So for the moment of this Thread, I've gotten a craving for a RP mainly involving a Teacher (MC) and a Student (YC) who are getting themselves into one heap of a mess together. But alternatively, YC can be a Female Teacher and MC the Male Student.

The premise for this is that MC is in his late 20s to early 30s and so far has had a lot of bad luck in his sex life, from a break up with his girlfriend to having to put up with his current job as a Teacher. Nothing seems to be worthwhile for him while at school or at home and to make it worse, he has to spend any extra time for his job tutoring Students falling behind of their studies when he could spend it at least relaxing at home.

YC is one such Student that needs tutoring and has to have her Teacher around to get whatever work done that she was assigned to. However as luck would have it, one day the parents are out which would leave her and the Teacher alone in the house for a few hours. More than enough time to do something naughty to ease some much needed tension. For MC it's obvious enough with why he's worked up, but in YCs case it could come from a number of reasons. One, she may have also broken up with someone and just wanted someone to please her, so why not get the Teacher to do it or YC still has a boyfriend or a girlfriend and just wants that extra something for just this once.

Not being one to argue too hard at the idea of having sex with a Student, MC can become keen pretty quickly with the notion and get down and dirty with the Student.

There are other options to take the RP elsewhere and in many directions if you're at all fine with playing multiple girls. So there can be more than one students, possible other Teachers or also have the Students parents get some action.

PM me if you're at all interested, but do me a favour that if you're the type to forget a RP easily because of reasons and just not message me then.

RE: M x F or M x Harem! (Fantasy)

I am thinking of a young male who is bought as a sex toy by a group of woman. They assume hes to young to impregnate them but find out otherwise. Some of the womam welcome this but others do not, just as some are very controlling and demanding of you and others are happy to let you have our way with them. It is all overwhelming to you but u can hardly complain.

RE: Student looking for a Teacher (MxF)

Still craving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom