Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dragon's Treasure (KnightCreep and Sesshi)

KnightCreep

Pulsar
Iuko was walking down a street in the middle of the night. She was a muscular dragon furry, so she wasn't worried about getting attacked. She then smelled something that she was all too familiar with: a female in heat. She followed the smell and found a homeless furry. "Hello there, what's your name?"

"Easy, Poochie. I want to help you," Iuko said. "You're in heat, and I cannot allow you to remain alone out here in the middle of the night. Come with me, and you'll have a home and be safe from getting raped."

"And how do I know you won't do just that to me?" She asked as her head tilts to the side. "I guess I could go with you... Beats being out in the cold rain..." She replied as she stood up to shake herself off a bit. "Name's Sesshi, your's?"

"Iuko, and I would never rape anyone," the white and red dragon furry said. She held out her paw to Sesshi. "Do you want to walk or fly to my home?"

Iuko held Sesshi tightly as she took off. She flew at a low altitude to keep Sesshi from getting scared and/or passing out. "So, tell me a little about yourself."

"Well got kicked out of my folks house cause I wasn't what they wanted. They only kept me long enough till I was old enough to leave the den." She answered as she watched as they flew over trees and buildings.

"That's horrid!" Iuko gasped. "You poor wolf. Don't worry, I won't kick you out. You can stay in my house as long as you want to." She saw her house below them and slowly descended, landing in front of the front porch. "Welcome to my home, Poochie." She let go of Sesshi's paw and unlocked the front door.

"Meh it's life." She replied while shrugging her shoulders as she walked into the house. Truth be told she did miss her pack but knew she was never allowed back there due to her not being the "son" her family wanted her to be for them.

The house was beautifully furnished with a mixture of antique and modern furniture.

Iuko walked into the house and folded her wings. "What do you think?"

Iuko smiled and gave the wolf a tour of the house. She ended the tour at the master bedroom. "And this is my room." She sat down on her bed. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask."

Iuko nodded. "Go sit at the kitchen table, I'll change into something more comfortable and cook you some dinner."

Iuko walked into the kitchen a few minutes later wearing a silk babydoll nightie and matching panties. There was a slight bulge in the dragon furry's panties. "Sesshi, how do I look?"

"I'm glad you think so, because you'll be seeing a lot more of me dressed like this," Iuko smiled. She noticed Sesshi looking at her panties. She smiled.

The dragon smiled and started cooking some steak on the stove. (In addition to furries, there are also normal animals.)

"It's my mother's recipe," Iuko said. She hummed and wiggled her hips as she cooked. "By the way, I'm a futa."

"I'm guessing from the bulge in my panties," Iuko said. "What do you want as a side? I've got rice, some vegetables, you name it."

Back
Top Bottom