Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten Desires (The Duchess & Mr. M)

He looked at her fidgeting, and then took several strides in to stand next to her, and slowly began to take off his clothing. It took some time, as he was dressed appropriately for the time, and the time involved many layers. However, he did strip, and gazed at her the entire time. “I would be pleased to bathe with you. I just... don't bathe. I don't sweat, so I rarely have the need.” He sighed, and then tried to smile. It felt brittle, but it looked gentle to her.

She froze when he actuly started to strip in front of her, she watched his face who stared at her the entire time and blinked slightly before picking up his clothes and laying them out on the table so that they wouldn't get dirty smiled at him before reaching back and undoing the buttons at the back of her dress, it took her sometime but she managed to get it off, she slipped it down and stepped out of it leaving her only in her garters and her bra, she looked at him before hooking her underwear and sliding them down tossing them with her dress and unhooked her bra letting her breasts spill out softly, she kept her back to him this time now blushing terribly , she looked back at him and nodded slightly before turning around quickly and taking his hand in hers gently then leading the way towards the bathroom where it was rather hot and steamy inside, she tried to keep it warm inside for her anyway, she wasn't sure if he felt it or not, she pulled her hair up near the top of her head and climbed in rather gracefully before settling down in the tub and looked over to him motioning for him to come and join her.

He hesitantly slipped into the water with her. The tub was large, so there was room to get in, though the question of where their legs would go was a bit of an issue. But he sat in the water and let its warmth flow into him. He never much was bothered by the heat or the cold, but when he chose to turn his attention to it, he could appreciate temperatures as he used to. The bath was warm and pleasant, now that he noticed it, and he smiled again at Charis. It was... nice. To be here with her. His existence had revolved around his hunger, and his need to secure power and money for his own safety and ability to operate that he hadn't... he hadn't just sat and enjoyed something for a long time. Something not violent, that is. And then there was the carriage, and then the conversations with her, and now this. And he liked it, and it was somewhat off-putting, somehow, that he did, to part of his mind, the savage part, but he ignored that for now and tried to relax into the warmth, letting it seep into his cold flesh, heating it up to almost human temperatures in just a short while.

She watched him and saw the content look on his face, she moved herself to get situated with him but then after a while of sitting there she reached out her hand and took his wrist not in a harsh way more like an urging way, she pulled him over close to her and turned him around before spreading her legs out a bit, thank full that it was a large tub, she pulled him close to where his head rested on her collar bone and the rest of him just layed out infront of her with her legs bent up on ether side of him, letting her arms snake around his shoulders, she wasn't sure what she was doing and hopefully he wouldn't say anything about the position, well nothing bad anyway, it felt nice to have him close, but then she thought about something, this was the closest they had ever been in a non sexual way and she still wasn't sure if this was alright or not. What an odd creature she was.

He was compliant with how she maneuvered him, as she turned him about in the bath. He tried not to splash the steaming water too much as he turned to lie against her, leaning back against her voluptuous chest very comfortably. Extremely comfortably, in fact; he felt not only pampered but relaxed in a way he had not let himself feel in many years. He could not recall a slave, or a lover, or anyone just drawing him to her like that, enveloping him in care and ... affection, was it? Love? He read about such things and it dimly registered as something he used to know all about, but he never let his thoughts go that direction. But here was Charis, hugging him to her, wrapping her legs gently around his sides as they reclined in the tub, and he didn't know what else to call it.

"This is nice," he said softly, murmuring into the air in front of them, not wanting to disrupt the feeling by turning around. "This is lovely. A good idea... thank you for insisting."

Smiled and held close to him and placing her hand on his head gently before moving the back of her hand down rubbing his cheek with her fingers and holding him close to her " you are welcome, i didn't think you would say yes at first " she said quietly and just sat in the water with him before reaching over on her little table of soaps and chose a simple smelling one, so that he wouldn't smell like a woman, but just a clean man, she grabed a new lufa and lathered it up with the soap before reaching down and began to wash him keeping her heart beat slow and relaxed for him, she moved her hand around to wash him easily but moved her arm lower right above his shaft since that was as far as she could reach with his current position, she wanted to know what was going through his mind, if only she could read them it would make it a bit easier, but she had to stick with just asking him " how are you feeling" she asked and moved her body down her cheek resting against his slightly while she moved her arm lower and grined while washing his shaft gently and turning to gaze at him from the corrner of her eye.

He closed his eyes as her hands and her washing tools moved on his skin. "I feel good, this is very nice." He realized he repeated himself, but he didn't mind. He sighed as her hand dipped lower; even if his member didn't stir without his conscious choice, it still felt good when she washed lower. When she began to wash the shaft itself, he could feel her sidelong eyes upon him.

He couldn't help but smile. "My dear slave... I mean... my dear Charis," he didn't know why he corrected himself, but it seemed appropriate. "You have ulterior motives for this bath." He sounded amused, and indeed, he was, and he stayed physically relaxed, but he was suddenly aware of her luscious breasts against his back, her hands on his member, and despite his normal tendencies, felt a tingle of arousal. This was entirely unprecedented, and yet he didn't feel so much worried as intrigued.

Gave a soft laugh and leaned her head against him while diverting her eyes back to what she was doing " mmmmm and what if i did have ulterior motives for this bath..... master" that was the first time she had ever said that to him and it felt very odd to her, she hopped that he would correct her and tell her his real name, she didn't linger over it to long before turning her head back and kissing at the skin behind his ear and holding her lips there while continuing to wash him gently but still effectively, she knew he was trying to cope with the newness of everything, but soon he would come to find that she was a rather affectionate woman, tossing all of the victorian mannerisms aside, she was a lovable and caring person that just needed to come to it on her own this was one of the things that he didn't know before but hopefully he figured it out on his own, he was defiantly a clever one.

"Ah, well..." he sighed, "then I'd have to wonder what your ultimate purpose was." He found himself leaning his head back, even... nuzzling, for all that it seemed utterly alien to him. He nuzzled back against her, and wondered where it came from, where this sense of ... of affection came from. But it was natural to his body, even if it wasn't natural to his mind or memory. He relaxed into it, and felt both odd and comforted by it, angling his head to give her better access to his ear and throat. "Though I have to admit, as methods go, this is effective."

He had definitely noticed the alteration in her attitude and approach since he had completed his hunt, had realized she was showing affection in her human way, and this time... this time he was glad he had acquiesced to her suggestion. Her hands moving on him were sensual and, in a human, would be arousing. Even in his body, he was feeling the growing urge to consciously shift his fluids around, bring rigidity to a member that really only got action when he was feeding. Yet he wasn't hungry at the moment, so again, it was an unprecedented situation in his memory.

Smiled and let the loofa float in the water in front of him and moved her hand down to rest gently against his slower stomach gently and moved her lips down to the curve of his jaw and kissed there gently moving her hand up slowly and sighed contently " hummm, i just thought that this would be nice for us to get to know each other in a physical manner, not exactly sexual but just physically, i mean i don't for see you getting rid of me after everything you have done" she said quietly and smiled slightly before starting again, " have you ever heard of Tantric Sex?" she asked quietly and turned her head around to look at him while moving her hands over his body, she wasn't sure as to how he was reacting to her touches with her hands and such, but she hoped that he could feel them at least a little bit.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neotantra">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neotantra</a><!-- m -->

"It's... true," he murmured, eyes closing as he enjoyed the feel of her hands all over his skin, and her lips on his jaw as she moved slightly, sliding him a bit, her breasts warm and wet against his back as she shifted. "I had not meant to get so involved, but now that I have, your position in my household is... altered."

She was quiet a moment, then asked him about Tantric Sex. "I have heard the term, but it didn't mean much to me; I've been beyond conventional sex for many decades, now." He shifted and sighed as she touched him more intimately. "Though I have to admit, you're generating a favorable reaction, sensations I thought long dead and dust."

Closed her eyes and smiled slightly letting her lips graze gently across his skin and kissing his cheek bone gently before starting again " I understand, but my question is why? Why havn't you been involved in others before me? And altered in what way?" she said softly opening her eyes and looking down at him while reaching up and caressing his cheek gently and moving her other hand over his arm feeling of the various muscles with her fingers.

"Are you certain you want the answer?" His face had lost the faint smile he'd gained, not because he was getting angry or annoyed, but because thinking about it all saddened him somewhat, and he was far gone enough into inhumanity that he couldn't even explain why. "For centuries, I have escaped detection by avoiding hunting. Finding appropriate prey, stalking, killing... those all expose me to risk. Instead, I purchase food. It costs but little to maintain, and if I control myself, I can sip a bit at a time, and let the blood grow back, and sip again... my need will eventually outstrip the ability of my slave to heal, and shortly thereafter, I get a new slave." He opened his eyes and looked at her, and his tone was almost sad. "When I bought you, that was to be your fate. But clearly, that has changed."

Sat there frozen in place while he explained, she just thought of herself as a body to be here for him, so that he wouldn't be alone, she didn't know that he was going to slowly drain her before everything happened a month ago " and..... how long does one of them last normaly" she asked and watched him, she was thankful that he didn't want to do such a thing to her anymore, but what was to become of her now, she really didn't want to get into this now, she viewed the bathtub as a place where she could escape her problems and worries but now the tub betrayed her in what ever since you want to make of it, by bringing this new piece of info into the conversation, she suddenly felt sorry for the women before her and wondered what he did with them afterwards, did they die in the bed she now slept in that wasn't somthing she liked to think about and now she probably wasn't going to be able to sleep in that bed now, this was just great, maybe she could curl up on the couch in the library, all of this ran through her mind as she watched him.

He could tell from her tone she hadn’t realized his initial intentions. Well, he wasn’t going to shirk from telling her the truth now. “It depends on my activity level. As much as a year, but that was a particularly lazy year for me.” He sighed. “I’ve told you. My kind subsists on the death of your kind. And money is much easier to come by than lives, but not by very much. Some of my kind hunt exclusively, and some keep a private herd that they rotate through, so that no one victim gets too drained. I had found a way to balance my need for secrecy against the trouble of maintaining my private stock. But of course, I hadn’t accounted for your… rare gift.”

He regretted having to reveal all of this, but he was not about to conceal the information from her. He had given her fair warning on several occasions, after all. But he was saddened by the effect it was having on her, the sudden withdrawing, the freezing of her hands in their motion on his skin. Not that his physical pleasure wouldn’t have been dimmed by the topic of discussion, either, and this unfamiliar, weighty sensation that seemed to press on him now, when he spoke to her about the slaves prior. It really wouldn’t have occurred to him to identify the sensation as a vague feeling of guilt, since it had been literally centuries since he’d felt anything like it.

Looked up at him now seeing that he was now looking at her more fully now, she nodded and turned him back around placing her hands back on his chest and pulling him close before resting her lips on his cheek gently " everyone has to do what they must do, i do not fault you for doing such things as is your nature, i suppose i am not any better, i mean my kind kills animals for thier meet, so we aren't that much different " she said quietly letting her head lay on his shoulder and turned her green eyes up at him, " but what will you do with me now that you know what my fate is in your eyes.?"

He sighed. This woman was... accepting him. This was a reaction he'd never even guessed could occur. Resignation, terror, anger... all that was within his experience, but this, this was unique. Charis seemed to be utterly unique, and he could not fathom why. "That's just it. I don't know your fate. I had determined to treat you like any of the others, but in my first feeding, I found you had ... you have a rare gift. When I take your blood, I also share of your memories. It happens sometimes, but with you it was... It was vivid. Disturbingly so. I felt your heart breaking at the death of your Master. Which is why your revenge was mine, as well. I know you were not wholly comfortable with all of that, but it wasn't all for your sake; I had a need to punish him as well. And now, you are different, and I have no precedent. I do not know what is next for us." He paused, and stared off at the far wall again, turning away from her enchanting eyes. "I suppose I am open to suggestion," he murmured hesitantly.

Watched him and blinked her eyes slightly and turned her head away " so that is how you found out about him, i was always so curious as to how that happened, but i could never get it out of you " she said softly and nodded slightly before hearing what he said while looking away from her " you will figure it out, i can't do much but can i ask a another request?" she asked and looked at him as best could then spoke again " may i go and get my own food from the surface this time? i would like to get out in the open air, and i can go during the day knowing that the most dangerous predator comes out at night" she traced his ear softly with her finger looking at him " please" she asked softly, she wouldn't push any further if he said no, but she did hope he would say yes to her.

He thought about it a while, silently staring at the wall while she caressed his ear. Finally he laid his head back against her shoulder again, and his eyes flicked to look at her. “Tomorrow night, after you make yourself your breakfast, I will open the doors for you, and you may do the shopping then. It will be evening, but early. I cannot leave the doors open during the day, and I am unable to move while the sun is out, so it will have to be then. But...” and he paused, and he raised his hand to brush a lock of her hair away from her forehead, tucking it behind her ear. “...You've earned a measure of trust. There's no reason I shouldn't let you have it.”

Looked down at him and smiled slightly nodding to him" Alright then, thank you.. " she said quietly and leaned down slowly and kisses the corner of his eye softly letting her lips linger there for a moment before pulling away and keeping her arms wrapped around him in a sort of loving embrace.

He relaxed in her embrace a moment, contemplating. What should he do? As far as he could recall, he was in completely unfamiliar territory. But there was... there could be something. He turned his head, facing her, and when she turned to look at him, he kissed her on the lips. Gently, that is, even tenderly. He was very careful to do that; what a human might find natural, he had to focus and work carefully on. However, he tried, and it seemed to work, a little bit. Certainly, it felt more right for the moment than anything else had in a little while.

Her heart seemed to leap slightly from her chest when he kissed her, she wanted to kiss him but it took her a moment to regester what was going on, moving her hands over and down to his hand she held it softly and turned her head a bit to give the kiss my depth, she had been waiting for him to do this on his own, other wise he might of done what he did before just jump up and leave in that unnatural speed of his, she held him close to her and closed her eyes pressing down gently, she wasn't sure if this was all he wanted but she was excited to find out where it would take them.

He twisted in the bath, turning to face her, and then turning back, drawing her with him. He pulled her to him, her generous breasts sliding and mashing against his chest, her natural heat radiating into his water-warmed flesh, as he kissed her more, trying to judge his pressure, his flexibility of his lips... it was difficult when you no longer had any sort of instinct for the action. But her body was warm and flexible and slick as he drew her around, her legs curving as he moved her, until she was straddling him from the front, her body pressed against his, their bellies pushing the length of his erection between them as they kissed.

Breathed softly and watched him feeling his arms wrap around her and pulling her up into his lap, she didn't mind being in his lap but it made her level with his face thus providing the best kissing height, she smiled and moved her hands up to his face caressing his cheeks gently as she pressed firmly against him and kissing him back gently while opening her eyes to look at him seeing he was having trouble, she smiled slightly and just kept the kiss simple but still intament just so she could get used to the feeling of it again, work into it slowly , is what she was thinking . Moving her legs to better hold her self there, she brought him as close as was physically aloud trying to envelop him in warmth and maybe love, if you wanted to see it like that.

He gazed at her, feeling, yes, enveloped by her, not only physically but also emotionally and psychically. It was one of his gifts, the same thing that had let her memories enter him through he blood. But now it was not her blood he was ingesting, but her... love? It was an almost unremembered emotion, something foreign to him for many decades, but there was something that echoed deep inside him. He broke the kiss long enough to push her back a little bit and stroke her face. "What do you want of me, Charis?"

Back
Top Bottom