Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten Desires (The Duchess & Mr. M)

She breathed softly and seemed to cry out in agony from him touching her so gently, it felt like wind on her skin or somthing barely there, she continued to hold his gaze with her own but blushed slightly when he asked her to say something naughty like that, she still wasn't used to it, and felt very uncomfortable, she pursed her lips tightly and turned her head to the side and speaking softly" in your eyes its only an invitation, an invitation that you have produced yourself, it doesn't get me into trouble, it gets me into situations like this" she said quietly and groaned softly arching her back slightly.

He slapped her then, a stinging slap, a bare effort on his part, but enough to rock her head back. His probing fingers in her nether regions never stopped, never slackened as he smacked her, keeping a steady hum of forced pleasure through her nerves to mix with the pain of impact. "You think you're clever, contradicting me? You think it's wise to correct and talk back to your Master?" He leaned in, fingers increasing their efforts as his free hand caressed and then pinched one of her nipples while he whispered, "I think you might be trying to provoke me. Is that it? Do you somehow -want- to be abused? Because you are certainly asking for it."

She whimpered loudly when he slapped her, she shook it off slightly and felt him get closer to her, she turned her head towards him getting her face just inches from his as she stared down at him, " i would never provoke you, you are far to clever for that" she said softly letting her sweet breath roll across his face before she turned her head away and closed her eyes and moving her jaw to get the feeling back in her cheek

Was that... was that some sort of joke she was making? Irony? Sarcasm? Or did she honestly think him clever, but just phrased it ambiguously? He couldn't tell; many of the subtleties of dealing with humans now escaped him; he was good with physical cues, the note of fear or pain in a voice, but humor, sarcasm, and shades of lesser emotions were sometimes difficult for him to pick up, compared to when he was breathing.

So he let it pass. If she were insulting him, he would fly into a rage and most likely kill her on the spot. He knew he didn't want that, not rationally, so he chose to believe that she was merely telling truth. His hand continued to masturbate her tender womanly parts, as he gazed at her, as if daring her to give in to the pleasure sensations he knew, he KNEW, were emanating up from her groin.

She groaned softly and pressed her forehead to her arm and tightened her fists and curling her toes a bit letting the bones pop uncomfortably, she tightened her self a bit and let out a sweet moan, there wasn't much for her to do but to just accept the fact that she was enjoying it, tho it would be a lot better for her if she weren't suspended in the air on a wooden cross, she felt him close to her and she opened her eyes to watch him, she wondered what was going through his mind, how he felt and what he was hiding to make him this way, she wondered why he didn't have anyone to be with him, she felt a bit sorry for him, maybe this was his only way of feeling close to someone, she moaned again softly while closing her eyes slowly trying to enjoy it.

He just kept fingering her, kept rubbing gently, expertly stimulating her with all the skill his hundreds of years of experience could offer. Until eventually, at long last, her body responded the way he wanted it to. She had no volition in this; there was no choice involved. She could have fought it, and he sensed she might have, if she hadn't been utterly helpless. But the result would have been the same. He had hours and hours, and he knew what he was doing; her body would have been seduced, even if her mind had resisted. And she didn't entirely resist.

So he waited until her breathing quickened, until her temperature rose. He waited until her nether petals grew slick with arousal, and his fingers moved easily within and against her. He waited until he heard moans she couldn't keep quiet, until she writhed just a bit in her bondage. And then... he stopped. He drew his hand away, and looked her in the eye as he licked his fingers clean. There was a step-latch, and he stepped on it, releasing a small counterweight, and the St. Andrew's cross suddenly tilted back, elevating her at a not-quite horizontal angle, at just the perfect height for him. His trousers fell away, and his member was thick and rigid, perfectly poised. He had enjoyed her fear, he had enjoyed inflicting pain and showing her body was his to toy with both in agony and in ecstasy. And now, now he intended to get his own pleasure, to use her as a slave should be used.

He stepped forward and plunged immedately to his root inside her, feeling her tissues stretch and tighten around his bulk. With her arousal, it shouldn't be outright painful, but the speed and depth of his thrust would be vastly uncomfortable, and he watched her face change as she tried to adapt to his sudden presence within her.

She was actully starting to enjoy it, to the point to where she was shivering in pleasure and her legs started to ache, she felt hot in her nether regions and he was the cause of it, she twisted around in her bindings and was at the peak of pleasure, she was about to releve herself when....he stopped, this made her eyes pop open and look down at him to see his pants dropped, thats why he stopped, she felt herself going back a bit to where she was laying at a slight angle, before she could react he was inside her, this suprised her and made her gasp and whimper at the sudden thrust, she felt him just staring at her, she opened her eyes and looked straight at him, why was he staring at her like that, it was odd to say the least and she felt very uncomfortable with him staring, she would of gladly taken it on her stomach, but him staring at her was a bit much, and she probably showed that hint of being uncomfortable, she only hoped he didn't know why she was uncomfortable, maybe he would think it because of the sudden filling of her womanhood, she bit her lip and turned her eyes away from him to stare to his left, hopefully he would just be done with it so she could go back to her room.

He found himself vaguely disappointed that she hadn't given more of a response. Was he really putting that much stock in what a slave though of him? He felt himself growing angry at his own insecurity, and that transferred to his hips as he drew out and shoved himself back in, a violent, vindictive sort of fucking motion.

He barely noticed his own hand stealing down her pelvis, his thumb unerringly finding her little magic button, resuming the rubbing as his cock plunged in and out of her, stretching her tissues as his thumb sent shockwaves of pleasure through her nerves once again.

What he did sent cries from her throat, her head let back and her toes curled up once again and her back arched up against his clothed stomach, she breathed heavily again and closed her eyes, did he want this response out of her? was it not enough that he had her bound and subjected to his every need? what was going to happen to her when she had no spirit left, she would become boring to him, he would find a new and toss her empty shell out, maybe that was a good thing, she bit her lip slightly and tightened herself up as best she could and cried out again as he continued his painful thrusts.

He thrust, working out some of his anger, becoming gradually more gentle and less punishing, but maintaining the sense of power in his penetrations. His thumb rubbed incessantly, coaxing and drawing her closer. He found himself muttering under his breath, "yes, yes, cum for me, cum, my slave, yes..." and the like.

He was looking forward to the rush of endorphins through her bloodstream, as yes, now was the time. His own climax would take the form of a penetration of another sort, and he hoped to make it coincide with her own.

She cried out louder and her breathing increased, she now had her head hung forward towards him and her legs started to shake before the sweet sensation rushed through her form, and thick fluids leaked out of her pelvis and all over him and his hand, she breathed softly and she felt a slight rush of blood before she breathed gently but still whimpered in sensitivity as he continued his thrusts, she couldn't tell that he let up on her.

Ah, there it was, the distinctive signs and reactions. Yes, she climaxed, he could feel it, scent it, see the rush of blood to her skin, feel it tickling in the back of his mind... and now, yes, now was the perfect time.

His own desire had been shifting in him, like a coiled snake, growing more and more restless, adding an extra urgency to his thrusts, and now, with her release spurring him on, he ground his hips into her and dove for the neck, the join between her throat and her shoulder, and latched his jaws into her flesh. He bit, hard, and it was only then that his fangs thickened and lengthened and pierced deeply into her flesh.

Just when she thought the pain couldn't get worse...it just did, she shreeked in pain as soon as his fangs drove through her skin, she coiled up a bit and her knuckles turned white and she felt herself going cold slowly, but a sort of numbness was starting at her neck, it was a good thing she wasn't standing, her legs might of gave way, her vision became blurry and her breathing slow, she blinked her eyes slightly and her voice got quieter after a while, he would probably see her memories but were just mere flashes of her life, what she had gone through most of it was at her old masters house, and moved up to recent.

The delirious joy of the hot, rich blood flowing from her warm flesh was more satisfying and longer-lasting than any orgasm he could remember from hundreds of years ago. He'd bitten her in an area that had no major surface arteries, and in fact was mostly muscle, even on a slender frame such as hers; if he was looking for a quick draining, he would have gone for the carotid and had her a husk in a few minutes. But she was supposed to last, and last and last. So he took only what was needed for his sustenance, and that sparingly. And he wrung every bit of pleasure out of it.

With his teeth still embedded in her flesh, the blood welling out around them, he sucked and swallowed, and found that, like many humans, her mind was inextricably linked with her pain and her blood, and he began to dimly perceive the elements that made her into who she was. Normally he ignored these sensations; who wants to personalize their food, after all? Is the steak-eater interested in the loves and losses of the cow that provided his dinner? The growing sensations of each potato he soaks in the gravy? Of course not. But the Duke found himself almost unwillingly paying attention to some of the imagery he received, flickering projections of her memories.

<now would be an opportunity to detail one of her past experiences, if you wish>

(flashback)
:::A younger more tanner looking Charis sat in a large lounge chair in what looked like a library of some sorts, the fire in front of her popped with life as it danced in the fireplace, everything look extravagent, only the top dollar, she sat there reading a small book, its name blurred, and she wore a gold satin dress whose shoulder straps hung down to show off her smooth fair skin and long beautiful neck, her hair was pulled up in a messy bun letting a few of the soft curls dangle around her neck and face.

She looked happy... content in her cozy chair until there was a soft closing of a door, she turned back slightly and blinked a bit before a large smile graced her features, she closed her book and got up and walked over to greet an old man, he would kiss her forehead and place his hand on the back of her neck rubbing it gently while wrapping his arm around her shoulders and holding her close as if it were a father greating his beloved daughter, " Oh my little star i have missed you, i hope you have been well since i have been away, Lottie tells me you have been out in the garden alot these past few weeks, i wouldn't want your allergies to kick up again" Charis only smiled and held his hand in hers gently kissing the top of it " you worry to much my lord" she smiled and looked up at him as he placed a hand on her cheek and rubbed her skin softly " i have brought back someone with me, i want you to meet him, forgive me i couldn't stop talking about you on the ride back" Charis only laughed softly and shook her head before a man walked in.

He was rather handsome and looked to be of high power or bloodline, Dark hair bright blue eyes and medium skin, she was taller that her and the old man and was rather muscular, her eyed Charis before turning to the old man " your description doesn't do her justice Lord Kesner she is absolutly stunning" the man took her hand and kissed the top of it gently before continuing to hold it before she pulled her hand politly away and looked to the old man " He seems like a fine gentleman" Lord Kesner seemed pleased before nodding " alright i shall see you in the morning my dear do not dally and stay up to much longer " she smiled and him before she kissed his cheek and he left with a smile closing the door behind him leaving her alone with this new man.

She looked up at him and nodded before placing her hands behind her back and watching him look around " is this the first time you have been in my lords library?" she asked quietly standing infront of him, he turned back to her and only smiled " yes your lord has quite the collection here" she nodded and smiled at him before moving to the side" would you like to sit down?" he nodded and alowed her to sit first before he sat next to her on the small couch off to the side now holding his interest in her, he couldn't take his eyes off her, she sat and was talking about the nice weather they had been having before he leaned over and started to kiss that long beautiful neck of hers, she stopped talking and moved away from him pushing back her hair slightly " oh..plain hard to get are we?" she grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her towards him getting her to lay across his lap, he started to work his way up her dress lining her legs, she struggled and he slapped her across the face sharply that sent her head flying to the side "cmon you will put out for the old man but not for me ehh? Well i will show you what a younger man can do for you" he tore her night gown and threw her to the floor before removing his jacket and left it on the couch before unbuttoning his pants and getting down on his knees in front of her, she was disoriented and before she could move he was there, she gasped softly and started to scream but he smacked her again, she kicked punched and did everything she could an eventully got away before she stopped a sharp pain and gone right through her, she looked down to see a small dagger sticking out of her clave, she fell to the floor the wound starting to bleed out, she cried in pain before he was over her again, her grabed her by the neck and pulled out her bun letting her hair fall freely, she carried her back over to the large run in front of the fire and dropped her down on her stomach, her grinned and got down pushing her face into the carpet, he plunged himself into her and had his way with her...a couple of time in one instance.

After he was done he was smirking at her grabbing his jacket leaving her there in a small puddle of blood from her leg and what seemed like a larger puddle of sperm, her face looked crusty from her crying, he only smirked horribly and went over to her rolling her over " Hum wonder what his lordship would say if he saw his little star like this, humm lets go ask him shall we" he picked her up by her arm and jerked a blanket of the chair getting her to wrap up in it before he jerked her to her masters room, he busted the door down and threw her in making her lay halfway on the lords bed, she sunk down and breathed deeply her lord coming over to her and turning her head to face him before he looked to the man standing in the doorway grining evily " you basterd you will pay for touching her" the man only laughed at him and pulled another dagger from his coat and played with it in his hand " no you will pay for what you did to my family, i think that having my way with your prized jem might do the trick....oh and i almost forgot " he took it and flung it straight into his heart " there now we are even" he laughed and left them there, Charis opened her eyes and looked up at her lord before reaching down and pulling the dagger from her leg " my lord im sorry..." " No my dear Charis it is my fault, i shouldn't of left you alone, i have failed to protect you like i said i would" Charis started to cry again and moved over to him gently laying her head on his shoulder and taking his hand kissing it softly " i love you" she said quietly and continued to cry when he didn't say anything back, she looked at him and closed her eyes curling up with his body:::
(End Flashback)
Charis' breathing was continuing to draw deeper, she couldn't see cause her vision was blurry and her grip was losening on the straps that held her up, but she was still awake suprisingly.

The whole of the experience, the first full memory that seeped over to him with a mouthful of her precious vitae, hit him like a train with a full head of steam. He staggered back, his mouth coming free from her shoulder. A little blood escaped from the bite-marks, but already the enzymes that lived on his teeth were helping her flesh knit back together, hiding the evidence of his feeding.

He fetched up against the side of his large chair and leaned against it for support. The pain of it! The heartbroken grief of it! He had loved like that, once, long before he was undead. Even now, he turned away from the memory of it as too painful. But this girl lived with it daily. And even moreso now that she was here, in his clutches, a very different arrangement indeed.

He gazed at her, and if his expression was unreadable, it was because he had no idea what to think.

she had shallow breathing and she looked even paler than before but still alive, her vision was blurry so she closed her eyes and leaned her head against her arm and just slumped in her binds, she opened her eyes again but only slightly searching the room for where he went, but it was over the pain was gone thats all that mattered, she wanted to sleep but sleep wouldn't come, she now knew what he was and her purpose for being here, it didn't sound so bad, maybe if he wasn't rough she might enjoy being here, fat chance she wanted to move around freely not be locked in a room where he knew where she was, she gathered the strength before asking softly " can i please...sleep" she asked quietly and found his blurred figure and staring at it calmly.

He wiped his mouth on his sleeve, still disconcerted. "Very well. I have what I wanted."

He stepped close and pressed the foot pedal again, to ratchet her X back to vertical. Then he lowered it and unfastened her bindings. He gave her enough time to adjust to being vertical again before unfastening her last wrist.

"Your chamber is prepared. Your water is fresh. I shall not have need of you until tomorrow." His voice was unusually quiet and polite, but that was only because he was in such turmoil about the entire experience, he fell back on his automatic etiquette. He gestured toward the door to the passage.

She watched him before she walked past him with out a word moving towards her chambers and closing the door behind her, she bit her lips slightly and leaned against the door and placed her hands on her face before moving to her bed and climbing on it and grabbing the single pillow and curling up with it as she sat, she thought about everything that had happened and couldn't help but feel sorry for him, she wasn't sure why she felt that way but she cast that thought away and layed down closing her eyes slowly, she welcomed sleep with open arms and soon fell into that deep slumber that made her forget the real world and plunge herself into sweet dreams.

Her chamber had been prepared, as he'd promised, and he took a moment to prepare the kitchen after he'd locked her in her chamber. More red meat, to promote the blood, and other helpful materials. Now that he was feeding again, he'd need to make sure she ate the right things to keep her healthy for as long as possible.

That done, he sat back in his library to brood. What had come over him? Everyone had tragedy; why was this affecting him? And who was her former Master, and who had killed him? These questions nagged at him, for no good reason he could discern. Well. He was sated for one night; the next night would take care of itself.

She slept for a while from the slight blood draining and to the intercourse that he gave her was enough to put her out for a while, she opened her eyes slowly and yawned softly arching her back in a wonderful way letting it pop, she sighed softly and got up from the bed and walked to the door to try it at least but to no luck did she find it unlocked, she sighed softly and moved away from the door and realized she had left her book on the table in the kitchen, oh this was lovly, she thought before doing a few personal things then climbing back into bed, she layed at the foot of it and sprawled herself out a bit placing her hand to her lips, she shivered slightly and grabed the thin blanket wrapping it around her to try and work up some body heat, she coughed softly and sniffled a bit and holding her blanketed hand under her nose, she knew this was going to happen, she was sick and there was nothing she could do about it, she layed there covering her face and kept her eyes open just thinking to herself, why did he pull back like he did? maybe she would find out soon enough.

The next "morning" (evening on the surface) started like all the others; he let her out of the bedchamber, escorted her to the kitchen area, and locked her in to take care of her own business. He did not speak of the previous night, his reaction to her during the feeding, or anything of that nature.

There was one variation. As he was closing the door to lock it, he paused, gazing at her. "Charis," he said in a quiet voice. "Your first Master, and the man who killed him; can you give me their names?"

She paused in what she was doing and thought of the answer before clenching her fists tightly before turning to look at him straight in the face " my masters name was Lord Adam Kessner, and the man who killed him was Nicolie La Mort " she said flatly as she watched him wondering why and how he knew about that " how do you know about them?" she asked in a kind way but there was that sharp sadness that edged her voice when she thought about it, she wasn't sure that the only answer she would get was the closing and locking of the door, maybe he would answer her. If he listened closely he could probably tell that her voice had changed to that of nasal blockage, then a cough erupted from her mouth as she turned away from him placing her hand over her mouth and closing her eyes trying to subside it with the glass of water that she had on the table and sipped it trying to calm her throat.

"I know nothing about them," he said softly. "Yet."

With that, he closed and locked the door. Her coughing gave him a moment's pause, as did the change in her voice, but he barely remembered anything about the illnesses of mortals, their essential mortality. He resolved to actually ask her what provisions he might obtain for her when he came to her later on. For the moment, he had what he wanted.

His business that night was light; he decided to see what he could find out about these two individuals. His news was six months old, but there were still people who knew people, and he began to track down the tale of two lives.

She would watch him walk off and then coughed again sitting down at the table and sighing softly sipping the water and walking over tot he soup that was on the fire and took some crackers and chewed on them slightly before laying her head on the table and closing her eyes before slowly falling asleep at the table with the blanket she took from her room around her shoulders, she breathed softly and stayed asleep probably till he got back.

Back
Top Bottom